Submit

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:18 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart

gaia_angelleft Aaron Shirakawa gaia_angelright

Leona Lewis My Hands

Christmas passed and the Shirakawa was on a airplane going back to school during Christmas break. Shirakawa looked out the window and noticed the plane was leaving america. She started saying something in English but wasn't sure if Totori understood her. Slowly Shirakawa reverted back to Japanese. "You really should study English Totori, and here I thought traveling to America would of did something." Shirakawa called out. Suddenly Totori yawned. "I have no plans of moving outward from Japan, but being around two lesbians is strangely fun." Totori responded. Suddenly Shirakawa noticed how Totori didn't aprove of her relationship. "Why must you keep bringing that up?" Shirakawa slowly asked. Totori looked worried. "I just can't understand what is it you like about your own gender over men." Totori slowly responded in sleepiness. Shirakawa looked at Saito and suddenly blushed. "Well Totori, when me and my love had our moments being yuri, having the sexuality of straight guys is a clue. Since Julia and I dislike men, we can't understand why you like men." Shirakawa explained. She could recall the late nights when forgotten guys was in the man cave with her, she personally participated in their guyish ways. Back then dudes was often friendly with her and shared their locker room when other women was being jerks.

I mean seriously Shirakawa was no whore, If she was her girl friend would control her. Shirakawa quickly looked at Saito with curiosity. "Honey if I was bad, what kind of girlfriend would I have?" Shirakawa asked. Suddnely Totori looked lost, she put her earphones on and turned up the music on her ears. Totori was sitting in between Saito and Shirakawa.

With: Julia and Saito
OCC: I might try a straight couple relationship later, a straight Shirakawa with a male Saito one day.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kitty of Music

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:49 pm
Kitty of Music

I hope this okay my post  

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19