Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Ta no Kuni - Land of Rice
Jyuugo Forest

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 6:41 am
Thick with Nature Energy from an unknown source hidden thick inside of these trees, the Jyuugo Clan resides, hidden as deep in as they felt needed. Due to the abundant amount of Natural Energy, certain techniques and abilities are easier to use and learn here(-2 posts learning Jyuugo Clan Transformations, Sage Mode, and Senjutsu).
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 3:23 pm
Hiruto, the night before he was meant to depart, he went Berserk. His arm turned into a grey tint, twisting a bending bizarre ways before something sprouted. His clan had told him this was best, going berserk before leaving so that it was less likely that he would go insane soon after leaving. The skin finally hardened as it formed into the shape of an ax, the edge just as sharp as any other and probably stronger than normal(1/1). A horn sprouted from his crown, a single point as he charges and rammed into a tree. A tail whipped out, wrapping itself around anything near him and crushing it with his strength. He roared, half in anger and half in sorrow(1/1). His other hand began to swell up, marks covering it up, like living tattoos, until his arm was also a sick grey color. it continued to swell up until it was around double or triple it's original size, branch-like spikes coming out of it(1/10). Even as he fought, his body still gathered the unknown energy, he was still becoming stronger despite this seemingly unholy transformation. He smashed a slashed everything near him, the organic substances in his swelled arm began to harden and become more like muscle, strengthening his punch even further(2/10). Looking upon the destruction, he roared. Spinning, he punched once more, finding joy in the destruction made by the strike. Hering a slight sound, he instantly threw his fist out, striking the wild bear that had snuck up behind him, with no killing intent at all(3/10). In fact, sadly, that animal was one of Hiruto’s friends. It was sad, but it didn’t matter now, his sanity suppressed into his subconscious. The bear, however, was sturdy and not down with one hit. To finish it, though, he furthered the strength of his strike, a piston-like rob coming out of his elbow, aiming straight at the bear he still had his fist on(4/10). With a quick jolt, the piston slammed down and gave a double impact the the punch, the bear’s ribs and organs giving a loud crunching sound before the bear dropped dead. Despite being defeated already, Hiruto didn’t stop, adjusting his piston-arm to fire again and again until it got boring and there wasn’t enough left of the creature to be excited about(5/10). Around now, he started to come out of his trance, but at the moment, he heard a creature near him. Thrusters suddenly emerging from his other hand shot chakra, propelling his fist around and crushing the butterfly landing on the tree next to him(6/10). Chanting curses and death upon his victims, he continued his blind crusade, using his fists to crush anything in his path. This was not his only option, of course, but it was his current choice(7/10). He fought anything and everything, destroyed all night until dawn, which was when there was a pool of blood by his feet. Some of his animal friends seemed to not have been able to make it out or take the hint that they should run(8/10). A shame, though he couldn’t do anything. Crying silently at the loss of his friends, Hiruto stood, his monster-like features retracting, his tail and fangs folding back into the body. His right fist stopped its emission of chakra and the pillar-like thrusters flattening onto the skin(9/10). He left fist’s spikes simply flattened in a similar manner to the thrusters and the piston-like rod entered into his arm and the skin closed the open hole that it used. Once inside, it seemed to shrink and disappear, all his features becoming human-sized(10/10).  

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:54 am
~The Phantom~
User Image

[Assassin Class][Jyuudaime Elder][Panther Sage][Ghost of the Night]

Deep within the Land filled with Rice, a sleeping jungle kat lad perched out upon a tree dream the ever good dream. He loved this jungle for its mysterious overflow of natural energies surrounding it. Since his arrival here, he found himself at him and unable to leave. Unknown to this jungle kat his native home was falling apart, another attack and strange natural disasters plagued the area. Word was sent out for him to return and meet with the current kage left in place by his successor to the Throne of Fire Shadow. The now made Elder of the Fire Shadows was too relaxed and did not tell anyone where he was going, when he departed from that village.

That didn't mean, there was no way for the word to get to him. There were alway a way to reach the jungle kat as he arrived in his destination of this jungle that wasn't originally his planned arrival point. Either way, here he laid as he was awoken by just that, a means to get word to him. 'Wake up!' A voiced called to him in his ever so deepen sleep. It was a very familiar voice, one this jungle kat knew all too well. "What is it Niomi, little one?" He asked the panther cub as she sat perched upon his lap. 'Your needed in the leaf, Tavian requests your presence.' She said as she placed her paw upon his nose. The jungle kat open his eyes as he petted the panther and rose to his feet. This Jungle Kat was needed once more and as the Sage of the Panthers, only one that knows how to summon them could have reached him this fast and well, there weren't many of them left to wake up this sage. "Okay, okay, well my vacation is over for now....I guess." He said as he took off into the distance towards the Hidden Leaf Village.

Battle Song: Blood of Konoha
"Like a Phoenix from the Ashes, we shall rise Victorious."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:19 pm
User Image

㊬Name: Hyoga Kosetsu
㊬Class: Ninjustsu
㊬Speed: 5
㊬Strength: 3
㊬Chakra: 250
㊬Sexuality: Bisexual
㊬Mood: Calm, Curious
㊬Current Thought: Such Beauty
㊬Current Theme:• Main Theme:Six Feelings - Grimmjow

"I'm the demon frost of hell, need i say more?!"

╔═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

"Demon Frost"

Hyoga made his way into the countryside finding himself inside a lush beautiful forest. It was absolutely breathtaking. Jolly echoed in his head. "Sugoi! How beautiful! Isnt it beautiful Cunning?" Cunning remained silent as Hyoga made him way to the crystal clear river that flowed through the forest, it slowly turning cold to his touch. He liked the tranquility of things. It brought him peace. he decided to rest here for a while before moving on to somewhere else. Taking off his clothes he entered the water and basked in its cooling effect.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
» Theme Song(s):
Main Theme:Six Feelings - Grimmjow
Emotional Theme: Sorrows
Battle Theme: Capricious Wind
Comeback Theme: Teary Edge

Revak-Dovah-Jun

Angelic Genius

xxMomongaxx

Premium Combatant

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:27 pm
User Image
                                                                                ]/color]

XXXXXXX▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ Zephץr Katsuyu of the Jashin ▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇ Jounnin Medic ▇▇▇▇▇ Kirigakure ▇▇▇▇▇ 265/265 Chakra (600 Favor) ▇▇▇▇▇ Sp/Str [9/12] ▇▇▇▇▇ Katsuyu Medical Bloodline + Jashin ▇▇▇▇▇ Theme ▇▇▇▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

The mad man appeared. True he wasnt a man but he was still a young boy, not even all the old. One thing was certain, the Mist had fallen and with it's total annihilation and the Kech Marah or whatever the hell the name was of the Emperor of the West's army had become disorganized. The thing was, Zephyr had lived a long life. First he was a simple medic who had become a God, he was then a fallen God, and then he was simply a medic once more for the Mist and the Kech. That short narrative pretty much summed up his measley life but the thing was, for this blonde haired fiend, he once wanted to preserve life. Now, at some point, he became as blood thirsty as they became. He stopped walking through the forest when he saw a man. A boy. He smiled at him with bulging veins and spoke quietly, "Are you alone...." His face looked empty and his eyes... hungry.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Jutsu/Abilities

Passives
                                                                                  -5 CP Cost - Medical Class
                                                                                  Because of their chakra control, Medical shinobi are highly resistant to the effects of Genjutsu
                                                                                  Untapped Power - Inactive
                                                                                  Acidic Skin - Active
                                                                                  Chakra Sensor/Feel - Active
                                                                                  Perception Increase - Active
                                                                                  Enhanced Regeneration - Active
                                                                                  Eyes of the Slug - Active
                                                                                  ☣ Unkillable

Jutsu Used

Quotes

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:44 pm
User Image

㊬Current Thought: Jolly: He scares Me!
Cunning: I'll take over from here on, this one seems dangerous Hyoga.
Hyoga: Who's this guy and why is he staring at me like that?

"Demon Frost"

Hyoga was lost in the tranquility. It was great to bask in such oeace, but nothing like this lasts forever. A voice snapped Hyoga out of his peaceful trance. Standing, he stood waist deep in the river, slowly stepping forward. I am. I found this forest as i was exploring the Rice Country. My name is Hyoga Koset....... Hyoga stopped in his tracks and his sentence as he caught sight of the unknown man's eyes. His expression was dead, but his eyes burned with hunger. Immediately Cunning chimed in Hyoga's head. "This one is not normal Hyoga. I'll take over from here on, this one seems dangerous Hyoga. His icy green eyes twinkled as the more calculating personality took control. Standing naked in the river Hyoga spoke. Have you come to bask in the forest's beauty or have you come for some trouble?

» Theme Song(s):

The Divine Forrester

Revak-Dovah-Jun

Angelic Genius

xxMomongaxx

Premium Combatant

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:01 pm
User Image
                                                                                ]/color]

▇▇▇▇▇ Jounnin Medic ▇▇▇▇▇ Kirigakure ▇▇▇▇▇ 245/265 Chakra (600 Favor) ▇▇▇▇▇ Sp/Str [9/12] ▇▇▇▇▇ Katsuyu Medical Bloodline + Jashin ▇▇▇▇▇ Theme ▇▇▇▇▇

The man was naked, that was disgusting. He needed to clothe himself. Pointing at the man with an astonished look, standing 10 feet from him on he bank of the river, he spoke loudly and in clear disgust, "Put on clothes! You disgusting cretin!" He yelled as he switched the pointing of fingers to hand signs and suddenly a barrier would be erected around them that was 200 by 200 feet in every way. Looking, he smiled and rushed at the man, and as he reached right in front of him, in a matter of mere seconds, he threw a right hook at the mans jaw.

Jutsu/Abilities

Passives
                                                                                  Because of their chakra control, Medical shinobi are highly resistant to the effects of Genjutsu
                                                                                  Acidic Skin - Active
                                                                                  ☣ Unkillable

Jutsu Used
                                                                                  ☣ Chakra Suppress - A Rank

Quotes

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:43 pm
User Image

㊬Current Thought: This guy is string as all hell! Why would he target me?
㊬Current Theme:• Battle Theme: Capricious Wind

PASSIVE ABILITIES: Active

• Ice manipulation to an extent of their rank, can even manipulate snow jutsus sent towards the user if the jutsu is below the users rank in order to halt the attack. Given the snow sub-element in addition to other sub elements.
• Ice can be formed seamlessly and extremely fast.
• Enhanced perception nearly to the point of prediction along with a very quick reaction time. At higher ranks, this perception can even rival the sharingan
• +50 Chakra
• If in authentic snow the wielder gains +1 base speed.

"Demon Frost"

Hyoga smirked at the man's demand, but it soon faded as a dome formed around them. Then in a blink of an eye the young man was right in front of him, a fist soaring at Hyoga's face. The connection of the hit felt as if a mountain slammed into Hyoga's face. The punch sent him back a few feet slamming into the dome wall. Spitting the blood that filled his mouth the muscle tank stood and glared at the man. You bark at me to put my clothes on... Spitting some more blood onto the ground. And attack me before i can even get dressed. Hyoga went to use his Reido and follow with a few ice barriers but his chakra was being suppressed. You foul lil b*****d, suppressing my chakra huh, fine i'll just beat you face in. Even though his chakra was cut off he got into the boxing style stance he was learning in Otogakure. Jolly chimed in the Cunning Hyoga's ear. "Be careful Cunning. This guy is a monster." A smirk formed as Cunning chimed back. "I'm always careful, but i doubt we'll make it out of this without getting our asses handed to us.". With those words Hyoga ran at full speed towards the man.

» Theme Song(s):

The Divine Forrester

Revak-Dovah-Jun

Angelic Genius

xxMomongaxx

Premium Combatant

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:54 pm
User Image
                                                                                ]/color]

▇▇▇▇▇ Jounnin Medic ▇▇▇▇▇ Kirigakure ▇▇▇▇▇ 230/265 Chakra (600 Favor) ▇▇▇▇▇ Sp/Str [9/12] ▇▇▇▇▇ Katsuyu Medical Bloodline + Jashin ▇▇▇▇▇ Theme ▇▇▇▇▇

Zephyr would connect and send the young man flying, he would hack up blood and then lay out some insults. However, Zephyr would only shake lightly with what looked like pure excitement at the sight of the blood. "I think we can play a game now." He spoke and threw a kunai at the young boys feet. Forming handsigns he then used his bloodline jutsu which when he touches someone, with the fist via this method, the acid on his skin just got absorbed into his skin and thus he was now infected. Using this jutsu he was now controlling his opponents every move from the inside out. There was no resisting it. He would make the boy pick up the kunai, and dig out his right sharingan eye and throw it to Zephyr. Zephyr would laugh during this process and speak softly, but loud enough to hear. "My friend you must learn pain to become stronger. But don't worry. For this price I will show you the way. Through this pain you will learn anger, rage, and hatred. Then you will be of more use to us all."

Jutsu/Abilities

Passives
                                                                                  Acidic Skin - Active
                                                                                  ☣ Unkillable

Jutsu Used
                                                                                  ☣ Acidic Control - A Rank

Quotes

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:27 pm
User Image

㊬Mood: furious, In pain
㊬Current Thought: Why.......why would you want my eye?
㊬Current Theme:• Emotional Theme: Sorrows

PASSIVE ABILITIES: inactive

• Ice manipulation to an extent of their rank, can even manipulate snow jutsus sent towards the user if the jutsu is below the users rank in order to halt the attack. Given the snow sub-element in addition to other sub elements.
• Enhanced perception nearly to the point of prediction along with a very quick reaction time. At higher ranks, this perception can even rival the sharingan
• +50 Chakra

"Demon Frost"

Hyoga stopped mid run. He felt something wash over his entire being. He was no longer in control of his movements. A kunai landed at his feet, and he picked it up. Jolly & Cunning were going berserk as Hyoga brought to his left eye. "HYOGA YOU IDOIT WHAT ARE DOING, STOP THIS AT ONCE YOU FOOL!" Cunning chimed, jolly right behind him. "PLEASE STOP THIS HYOGA, THERE'S NO NEED TO DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS!" He couldnt respond, only screaming in agonizing pain as he carved his left eye out. Once the deed was done he tossed it to the unknown man's feet, collapsing to his knees and clenching his face. The man's words rang in his ears like fire as he found the strength to glare at him. You will pay for this you b*****d! Those were the only words he could muster. Why........why would you want my eye?

» Theme Song(s):

The Divine Forrester

Revak-Dovah-Jun

Angelic Genius

xxMomongaxx

Premium Combatant

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:54 pm
User Image
                                                                                ]/color]

▇▇▇▇▇ Jounnin Medic ▇▇▇▇▇ Kirigakure ▇▇▇▇▇ 230/265 Chakra (600 Favor) ▇▇▇▇▇ Sp/Str [9/12] ▇▇▇▇▇ Katsuyu Medical Bloodline + Jashin ▇▇▇▇▇ Theme ▇▇▇▇▇

Zephyr would grab the eye in the air, smiling as it was now activated from the fear of death, the other mans young eye would activate as well even if it was only the one tamoe. Smiling he would implant the stolen eye into his left eye and gain the one tamoe sharingan. How? He was a jounnin medic and capable of implants. He would wave at the boy and smile, "Come to me when you think you're capable." And with that he left. [Exit]

Jutsu/Abilities

Passives
                                                                                  Acidic Skin - Active
                                                                                  ☣ Unkillable

Jutsu Used

Quotes

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:13 pm
User Image

㊬Mood: Vengeful
㊬Current Thought: ..............

PASSIVE ABILITIES: inactive

• +50 Chakra

"Demon Frost"

Hyoga watched as the man smiled and walked off. At that moment Hyoga's chakra returned and immediately froze the wound in his face to keep from bleeding out. After this he simply collasped to the forest floor, staying there for what seemed like hours. When he woke he went to look at how bad the damage was, stumbling over himself from his previous beating & blood loss. Looking into the river water he noticed something different about his right eye. It was a vibrant red with a strange pattern on it. He knew his sharingon had activated and at that time his two personalities chimed in his ear. Jolly: "Are you ok Hyoga? What are we going to do now?" Cunning: "We're going to get stronger, hunt that b*****d relentlessly, take our eye back, and make him bleed before sending him to an icy hell!" As if agreeing with Cunning Hyoga held his eye and began to chuckle, a chuckle that turned into a twisted laugh, which then transcended into a demonic cackling. His path and goal was set, burning the man's image into the very essence of his mind. With that he began his journey back to Otogakure.

» Theme Song(s):

The Divine Forrester

Revak-Dovah-Jun

Angelic Genius

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:04 pm
A swarm of Yami clones would attack and take over Bandit post's.  
Ta no Kuni - Land of Rice

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games