Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Dangerous ^Random jump in^ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FirionTheDragon

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 12:48 am
Fangsons ears seemed to perk up as well, "Interesting, although I would have never known she was too young, she looks almost like she is in her mid 25s." he said keeping his gaze away from Crystal's direction, "But im guessing she thinks you would rat her out?" he asked taking another sip, this time longer than his previous sips. He was thinking about Crystal's age and her drinking, it would seem like the right thing to do to get her out of the club, but usually people like her might have some powerful friends.  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 1:02 am
Sam shook her head. "I have actually." She said, smiling and rolling her eyes. "That is why me and her parents are good friends." She added. "Since then, she has a thing against me. So do her friends." She continued and knocked on the table again. "Another beer, please." She told the bartender, handing back her glass of water. "I make sure to watch myself now." She said to Fangson.  

Lady LoveIy

Tipsy Smoker

FirionTheDragon

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 1:19 am
Fangson chuckled in amusement at her comment, "So she is one of those kids that think being cool is better than being safe." he said before getting lost in his thoughts for a moment, he quickly returned back to reality then tilted his head, "What do you mean by you watch yourself?" he asked curiously before he finished his drink.  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 2:08 am
Sam smiled at his chuckle and grabbed the beer from the bartender. "She has friends, it's what you get when you get around alot." She said, lowering her voice slightly. She shook her head and sighed. "If anything, watch out for her." She added.  

Lady LoveIy

Tipsy Smoker

FirionTheDragon

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 2:16 am
Fangson gave a nod, "I'll be sure to." he said turning back to his empty glass, he called the bartender for another fill and waited for his drink to arrive, "So, I think this would be a good time to change the subject." he said trying to think of what to talk about, "You have any interest in sushi?" he asked hoping to get their minds off of the other canine that they seemed so focused on.  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 2:27 am
Sam smiled and turned to face him. "Love it." She said happily. She watched him carefully and toke a sip from her bottle. "Wait. Are you asking cause you like it or cause you hate it?" She asked.  

Lady LoveIy

Tipsy Smoker

FirionTheDragon

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 2:31 am
Fangson waved his hands gesturing no, "No,no, I love it to." he said smiling a bit nervous, the bartender had finally brought his drink and Fangson grabbed it from him and placed it close by, "Anyway, whats your favorite roll or sushimi?" he asked curiously, "I really enjoy the dragon roll and mango roll."
((i believe that was what it was called, the mango roll, mmm such an amazing roll, a perfect balance between sweet and spicy |) so good... btw i gtg it 2am over here g'nite))  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 3:38 am
can anyone join this? and if so is there anything i should be aware of befroe posting?)))  

Kiaratiger

Lady LoveIy

Tipsy Smoker

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 3:42 am
[[Yes, anyone can join this and the only thing you should be aware of is that this story goes any where anyone wants to take it so it has any plot]]  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 3:47 am
FirionTheDragon

Sam smiled again. "Dragon roll is my favorite too." She said, her tail wagging happily. "The ordinary California roll is good too." She added, setting her beer aside. She looked over his shoulder to some female almost his size in her heels but still must be taller then her without them. She was watching Sam, her eyes narrowed. The bartender brought the female her drinks and she walked passed them, to Crystal's table. Sam looked back at Fangson and smiled. "What else do you like?"  

Lady LoveIy

Tipsy Smoker

FirionTheDragon

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 11:22 am
Fangson gave a nod, "California roll is good, but it seems to plain, they are great for people who are new to sushi." he said almost about to get lost in his thoughts again, but Sam cut him off and tried to think about what else he liked, "Hm... besides gardening, I really enjoy cooking." he turned away for a minute and took another sip from his drink then turned to Sam, "What about you, what do you like?" he asked not wanting to focus the attention on himself.  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 12:40 pm
Sam played with the rim of her bottle, thinking. Her tail slowed a bit too. "I like flowers, just not making them and stuff." She said. "I like fixing cars, I guess. I'm really good at it." She said happily. "But I guess, fixing my own car to much can screw it up." She said, laughing.  

Lady LoveIy

Tipsy Smoker

FirionTheDragon

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 8:04 pm
Fangson gave a nod, "Interesting, I wouldnt have thought you to be a mechanic." he said before quickly turning to her, "No offence." he said with a nervous smile, he was hoping that he didnt insult her but then again his comment could make her think that. He turned away for a moment then back at her, "I know how that is, my friend used to do that stuff, until... well... his rock crawler's engine blew out and came rolling down a cliff. He's ok, but now he sticks to street based vehicles now." he said smiling at the memory of his friend, for he was in that situation with him, it was terrifying, but he couldnt help but laugh at the moment everytime he thought about it.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff