Welcome to Gaia! ::

Avatar: The Last Airbender- All Nations Welcome

Back to Guilds

Welcome to the Avatar: The Last Airbender Guild; Here to talk and have fun all based on Avatar the last Airbender. 

Tags: ATLA, Avatar, Airbender, Bending, Cartoon 

Reply Avatar: the last Airbender- All Nations Welcome
Who do we love more?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aang or Korra?
  Aang
  Korra
View Results

kylic

Aged Spotter

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 4:03 pm
Hokay, sho. Since we have seen a little bit of Korra, I was wondering is who do we like more?Aang, or Korra. Write your reasons below rofl

For me I still like Aang, and the old avatar episodes.The episodes were based on him learning all the bending styles. Aang's personailty is upbeat and his time skip of a hundred makes things allot funnier.

So I vote Aang.  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 12:43 pm
Aang of course. I just can't seem to get in to Legend of Korra because the old avatar episodes have me hooked and these ones just can't compare for me. It's not like it's that bad...I just only love the very very best.  

singlikenoonecanhearyou
Vice Captain

Kira Kahli

Omnipresent Noob

9,350 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 3:24 pm
Aang is still my favorite, but i do like Korra, if they had shown her learning all the elements like with aang then it would've been the same thing as the original series, so im glad that they took a different angle on that  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 3:08 am
Argh! I don't have any channels that show Korra! I can't answer the question!  

Beckygan
Crew

7,150 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Member 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

TJ Moon
Crew

4,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • First step to fame 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 1:36 am
Like everyone else, I do love both series but I think Korra has got that awesome probending jazz about it that's exciting!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:12 pm
I prefer Aang over Korra. He kind of has more character. But then again, that's also due to it being extremely difficult to really develop characters in a mini series like LoK.

Munashii the Unseen

Informer

XxibitexX

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:54 am
I'm gonna have to go with Korra...I love the old episodes and Aang but...I do like a strong willed female lead. Aang was funny but he was always so hesitant which frustrated me. I relate to characters like Toph, Lin and Korra because they show there strengths and kick a**!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:28 pm
I prefer Aang because the show was way more funny when they were traveling. Although Korra just stays in the same place which is "Republic City". "The Legend of Korra" is more focused on the characters getting into a relationship, and this is the 1st season 4 pitty sakes!! cat_stressed cat_scream  

dreamcatchers42

Angelic Kitten

13,425 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100

The Heartless Princess

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:17 am
Both are awesome characters, but I prefer Korra. I like female leads, I love Korra's impulsive personality, and I also like how even though she's the avatar, and she's got a tough exterior, she's still got these insecurities about herself like any other girl would. She's pretty much just driven by her emotions and I can relate to that. I can't wait to see more character development in the next season.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:11 pm
Beckygan
Argh! I don't have any channels that show Korra! I can't answer the question!
on nick.com they have all of the episodes smile  

Dramatic Rose

6,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Full closet 200
Avatar: the last Airbender- All Nations Welcome

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items