Avian Heir || StiII Got Legs

User Image

Danica Ainsley Shardae

But my friends call me Danica. Nicknames are informal.
I am 20 years young
In case you haven't noticed, I'm a Avian Female.
According to my birth certificate, I was born on September 21st
I measure up to be 121 lbs and 5'9"

xxxxFrom the moment I took my first breath into this world, I was given a responsibilty; to lead the Avian people. But where was I to lead them? Into war? As we had done for generation after generation? That is what I grew up in, a land of war, to train in the ways of the warrior. To be cool and collected, and one day be the perfect Tuuli Thea Queen for my people. The job was clear from day one, and I soon learned to put away the feelings and emotions that told me this couldn't be right and gave into my Avian instincts; Fight or Flight.

Time passed, and I had become the perfect warrior. Fully trained in the various arts of fighting, hand combat and aerial attacks. A Queen wasn't expected to sit on her thrown, she was expected to be on the front lines, fighting side by side with her people. Beside me was my soon to be betrothed; Vasili. For many years we fought side by side, but although we were meant to be wed one day, emotion beyond what is respectable was never shown in the court[or outside it], and I never realized what he truly was to me until the day I lost him. It was a direct reflection of the day I lost my brother, for that is what I had lost... My brother, my mentor. But... not a husband.

Time passed once more, and war raged on as always. One more year until I was to take the Title of Tuuli Thea at the age of 21. To be the Queen over my people, no matter how worried my mother was that this title was too much for one woman with out a support of a man. But who has time to worry of such things? We are the Avian people, and we have never let such small things get in our ways. Not with war on our front step. War that had taken a new turn the day I met one of the Cobriana Princes on the battle front. It was not a bloody fight to the death as many would have thought... Someone had already gotten to him and left him there to die in pain... Alone. It seemed a barbaric act, even for an Avian Soldier. With out a second thought, I went to the prince and held him as he looked up at me with the garnet eyes I'd been trained to fear. The eyes that sent most flying into the safety of the sky, eyes that saw right through me. I held him like that until long after he'd taken his last breath, and my head warrior came to retrieve me. He'd always been there. Ever since we were fledglings, much like Vasili.

But no friendship or life partner could prepare me for what was to happen next. The Avian and Serpiente Courts both had lost too much. We'd both recently lost another heir and had decided this amount of blood was the final straw. There would be a truce... a marriage. Between myself and the Cobriana Heir. I was to be his Naga... the Queen of his people, as he was to be the King of my people... Our people. Can I truly set aside all this emotion... Marry a man with garnet eyes... For peace?
I must.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

L i v i n. L o v i n.

Yeah, you know I'm special.
The Avian have a reputation for being "Cold Stone Soldiers", and that we are. We know when and where our feelings and needed and do not let them interfere with the task at hand. This was how I was raised. But no amount of training could put aside the stress being the Queen of people can do. Avians are very supported and caring, no matter how cold others may think we are. I have been told that I have a compassionate heart, and have a keen eye for small things most people miss. Although I am of the age of 20, I am still learning who I am... Constantly being in a war doesn't allow much self searching. But what I have learned is although I may be compassionate and intelligent, I do have a bit of an anger, but only my best friend, the Head Warrior has witnessed this anger. It is not to be shown infront of my people, for I am to be their Queen. The most cool and collected of us all.

These things make me happy!
♥ Flight.
♥ Clear Skies.
♥ Peace. [Cliche, but true.]
♥ A Good Book.
♥ Hand-to-Hand Combat.
♥ Archery.

But I can't stand these. . .
x Unjust Bloodshed.
x Death.
x Serpiente with their Garnet eyes.
x Failure.
x Staying on the Ground.

My Dirty Little Secret! I have a habit of sneaking out for midnight flights. It's the closest thing I have to escaping, and tears can't form in my hawk form.
I'm pretty good at Flying, Hand-to-Hand Combat, Fighting, Keeping my emotions in check, Cooking.
You should know. . . I have hawk feathers at the nape of my neck that stay even in human form.

StiII Got Legs

Serpiente Heir || HatterHarleyQuinn

User Image

Seiren Zane Cobrianna

But my friends call me Sei or Zane
I am 23 years young
In case you haven't noticed, I'm a Male
According to my birth certificate, I was born on October 22nd
I measure up to be 160 pounds, 6' 1"

xxxxSeiren was born into a world of constant war. He was actually not originally the heir to the Serpiente throne. He had an elder brother who was equally as loved as he is now. Seiren looked up to him and thought that for certain he was going to be the one to finally topple the avian keep to bring an end to the war. Sadly it was not meant to be. He was taken down in the field of battle leaving Seiren alone with his younger brother and sister. Alone to one day rule over the Serpiente when he was only 16 years old.

Years passed by and Seiren grew into a wonderful young man with nothing but love for his people. He wanted to see this war end for their sake and the sake of his younger siblings who were now old enough to join the fight. However one thing about him did not change. His loathing for the Avians. Seiren vowed the day that his older brother was killed that no avian would ever hurt any of his family ever again. When he saw his younger brother fall it nearly killed him. He had to watch from the shadows as a young hawk girl approached his dying body and hate filled him when he realized who it was. The young heir to the avian throne. But just as he raised his bow and arrow to take her out she did something unexpected. She held his dying brother in her arms and comforted him until he took his last breath. It was then that Seiren wished for nothing but peace and vowed to do all he could to see this new dream through.

However...a marriage to a hawk? The thought was absurd. She was so cold, so distant. How could he give up a love like the one he had for the Viper for this sham of a marriage?

L i v i n. L o v i n.

Seiren is a very loud person. Not loud in the sense that he loves to yell and shout or have dramatic entrances but more so that his personality just can't be contained. Every emotion that runs through Seiren's body is shown on his face and never hidden. He is a very passionate lover and fighter. His laughter has he power to bring a smile to any one's face. However with all the good there must be bad to balance it out. Seiren developed quite the temper ever since his first brother was taken from him. The second you make him angry he will let you know either with his words or with his fists.

♥ Touching
♥ Archery
♥ Dancing
♥ Laughing
♥ Flirting

x Hidden emotions
x Up-tight people
x Avian customs
x Being angered
x Dull and boring people

My Dirty Little Secret! I do enjoy looking at the Hawk...She is gorgeous. I'm not sure if it's love...there has to be more for me but I have to admit that there is something there...
I'm pretty good at archery, hand to hand combat, welding a spear and dancing. I can also sing but prefer not to show others that talent.
You should know. . . I do prefer solitude sometimes just not all the time.

HatterHarleyQuinn

Avian Head Warrior || Eragon Ryoku

User Image
Gavran Corvino Black

But my friends call me Gavran, Ace, Raven
I am 21 years young
In case you haven't noticed, I'm a Male
According to my birth certificate, I was born on August 6th
I measure up to be 180 lbs and 5’9”

xxxxGavran has always protected Shardae. No matter where she went he was always there, whether she was fighting or just walking around her kingdom he was there. If she was ever in danger he was there to make sure that she never got hurt by anyone. Eventually he started to take that job too far and started to feel something for the woman he protected. It grew harder to leave her side and when the news came about her having to be with those…Serpiente he got angry, he had to put up with it though. If she fell in love with this new guy he would have to live with it and protect her even though he didn’t like it.

His story with her at a very young age, Gavran just turned 3 and that’s when he was chosen to protect Shardae. Back then they had just been friends since he hadn’t gone through any training, but it hadn’t just been the two of them. There had been a third member of their group that had died not too long ago while in battle, but just the three of them against the world. What changed their friendship was when Gavran went through his training. He was taught to follow her, fight, and stand beside her. No matter what he was to stand by her and never let anyone get closer than ten feet, the only exception being when she was fighting someone. You see Gavran’s entire life revolved around two things fighting and Shardae. Just to stay sane he tried his hardest not to focus on her by leading her guard but now that she wasn’t fighting he really didn’t have anything else to focus on.

There was another part of his life though, but not for long. His parents were ravens just like him, it was his family’s lineage, and he could trace it back many generations. He couldn’t really remember much about his mother and father since he had to go through intense training that took him away from them before he could actually learn much about them. But he had all he needed, he knew his lineage and he knew that he wasn’t the first of his family to be assigned to an heir. His family was usually chosen to guard any heirs to the throne since the ravens were known as the emotionless avian, and that was a big part of being a guard. So really, this was just something passed down to him from his grandparents or at least that’s what he told himself to distract himself from Shardae. But he wasn’t sure what to do anymore he wanted to kill the Serpiente and tell her how he felt but he knew that would never happen…or will it?

L i v i n. L o v i n.

Gavran is protective of Shardae and anyone else he is in charge of. He’s very serious about everything that he does since it usually has something to do with his job and he takes all matters of work seriously. But that’s all on the surface; once you dig deeper there is more to Gavran than just his job. Only two people have been able to really get to know him, the kind, caring side of him that just wants to protect those who are close to him.

♥Shardae, fighting, flying, and the sky

xCages, chains, snakes, and fallen comrades

My Dirty Little Secret! Gavran has fallen for the woman he protects and takes flights to get away from his kingdom from time to time.
I'm pretty good at Planning, fighting and flying, that’s really the only things that he had to be good at.
You should know. . . Gavran always wears his uniform and never is seen without some weapon to help in protecting Shardae. If she were to die like their friend had he wouldn’t be able to live with himself.

Eragon Ryoku

Serpiente Head Warrior || -AngelusVindemia-

User Image

Erica Belle Viprion

But my friends call me Erica. Can't get much shorter than that.
I am 21 years young
In case you haven't noticed, I'm a woman, kind of obvious there.
According to my birth certificate, I was born on Dec. 3rd
I measure up to be 132 lbs. 5'6"

xxxxGrowing up, there were always a few important things to me, training, my brother, and Sei. Training to me was a way of growing up, everything was about getting better and beating the others. I learned quickly that when you want something, you do anything you can until you get it. My brother was always teasing me, saying that I'd be a great warrior some day, but I'd be too girly to get dirty. He was pretty wrong.

My best friend always helped me. It was obvious from the start that I had a crush on Sei. I never minded hiding it, there was no point. We grew from those silly little games and flirts to full out everything. I cared for him, I loved him.. I still do. My brother hated how we were, but that was because he didn't like me with any guy, let alone one of his friends.

This whole arranged marriage thing angers me, it's pretty obvious, and I'm very determined to get Sei back.

L i v i n. L o v i n.

I'm sort of a spitfire girl. Anything I want, and Ill be determined to get it. Telling me no, is not an option at all. Whenever I'm angry, it's a scary sight, and I usually shift and go hide somewhere until I'm calmed down. An angry me is a very dangerous thing. Around others, I'm usually calm and light hearted, and I usually flirt with most of the guys I see, thought I honestly do it for fun, there are very few guys who actually catch my attention. My warriors are always trying to show off, but I guess they don't understand that anything they can do, I do better...

I can be sweet, in fact, I'm generally a nice person, unless you have something I want, in which case I tend to get very cold and mean, sarcastic mainly, or if you've made me mad, then that treatment applies to you as well.

However, my whole fiery strong thing doesn't mean I hate others who are in charge, I respect authority, and one of the reasons guys never impress me is that I love a guy who will take charge and do it right. I'm a pretty critical girl.

♥Kisses
♥Water
♥Being close
♥Flirts and Flirting

xAvians
xMasks
xStress
xFire

My Dirty Little Secret! I love dancing, but I hate showing people
I'm pretty good at Agility and flexibility are my best attributes, but hand to hand (and some foot) combat and sword play are my next ones.
You should know. . . I really doubt I'll get Sei back, but I can't stop trying.

-AngelusVindemia-