Submit

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 11:15 pm
I got allot of time and trying to fill up on Yuri rps, for the record i wana write a masterpiece. Say if a girl kiss a girl, you gota explain her emotions down to the wire, or a car go bye you describe the echoing and crap.

keep in mind to better play your character make her basically you or something. If your a guy than use that female mind and behaviors you got, your character is a female reflection of your true self.

1 on 1 rp

oh and describe your personality and stuff, dont want a bad yuri match up  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 11:30 pm
Majordownload
I got allot of time and trying to fill up on Yuri rps, for the record i wana write a masterpiece. Say if a girl kiss a girl, you gota explain her emotions down to the wire, or a car go bye you describe the echoing and crap.

keep in mind to better play your character make her basically you or something. If your a guy than use that female mind and behaviors you got, your character is a female reflection of your true self.

1 on 1 rp

i'll do a 1x1 with you.  

lillaur

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 5:04 am
I do have a rp called Uperhien Town, my supose partner got problems and crap and i need someone active and serious to play the other girl. I am typing on my phone, look up my posts under my name and find Uperhein or Winterin 1x1 rp, that is the one  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 6:00 am
lillaur
Majordownload

1 on 1 rp

i'll do a 1x1 with you.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/invitation-only-rp/uperhien-town-yuri-rp-1x1/t.79766295/?_gaia_t_=3934  

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200

ohgoodnesss

Lonely Phantom

7,100 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:27 am
Dawn Landers

1 on 1 rp

I'll do 1x1 with you biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:43 am
DemonFox528
Dawn Landers

1 on 1 rp

Ok! I was thinking perhaps your girl use to love her boy friend but in some accident her boo got turned into a female from a curse in a old shrine and she is still in love with her mate no matter what his gender is now  

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200

ohgoodnesss

Lonely Phantom

7,100 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:53 am
Dawn Landers
DemonFox528
Dawn Landers

1 on 1 rp

Ok! I was thinking perhaps your girl use to love her boy friend but in some accident her boo got turned into a female from a curse in a old shrine and she is still in love with her mate no matter what his gender is now

Fine with me biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:05 am
DemonFox528
Dawn Landers
DemonFox528
Dawn Landers

1 on 1 rp

Fine with me biggrin

How about instead of earth and humans we make them angels in a fictional term and they disguise them selves as humans every now and then on earth and their job is protect their division of humans from demons and etc  

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200

ohgoodnesss

Lonely Phantom

7,100 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:08 am
Dawn Landers
DemonFox528
Dawn Landers
DemonFox528
Dawn Landers

1 on 1 rp

Fine with me biggrin

How about instead of earth and humans we make them angels in a fictional term and they disguise them selves as humans every now and then on earth and their job is protect their division of humans from demons and etc

No prob...but can the Angel turn to a animal?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:21 am
DemonFox528
Dawn Landers
DemonFox528
Dawn Landers
DemonFox528
Dawn Landers

1 on 1 rp

Fine with me biggrin

If you want, I might have my girl turn into a eagle sometimes. How about when the story begin your characters boo had already turned female and cannot change her gender no matter what.  

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200

ohgoodnesss

Lonely Phantom

7,100 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:23 am
Dawn Landers
DemonFox528
Dawn Landers
DemonFox528
Dawn Landers

Fine with me biggrin

If you want, I might have my girl turn into a eagle sometimes. How about when the story begin your characters boo had already turned female and cannot change her gender no matter what.

That's fine with me biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:25 am
DemonFox528
Dawn Landers
DemonFox528
Dawn Landers
DemonFox528
Dawn Landers

Fine with me biggrin

U create the RP and town and crap I am already on creativity over load.  

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200

ohgoodnesss

Lonely Phantom

7,100 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:31 am
Dawn Landers
DemonFox528
Dawn Landers
DemonFox528
Dawn Landers

I don't know how to make one redface  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:08 pm
DemonFox528
Dawn Landers
DemonFox528
Dawn Landers
DemonFox528
Dawn Landers

I don't know how to make one redface

Start a thread on this guild and simply thinl  

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
Random Yaoi Stuff

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash