Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
✧✧ :: Tsubaki_Twilight's Posting Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xx_Kohaku-chan

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:56 pm
SYMBOLS

☽☾✗✘✓ ✔ ☐ ☑ ☒ ✕ ✖✚✪✣✤✥
✱ ✲ ✳ ❃ ❂ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ✽ ✼ ✻ ✺ ✹
✸ ✷ ✶ ✵ ✴ ❄ ❅ ❆ ❇ ❈ ❉ ❊ ❋ ❖
☀ ☂ ☁ ❣ ✚ ✪ ✣ ✤ ✥ ✦ ❉ ❥ ❦ ❧
❃ ❂ ❁ ❀ ✄ ☪ ➸ ♨ ☢ ☠ ☭ ♈ ☮ ☯
♋ ☡ ☢ ☣ ☤ ☥ ☦ ☧ ☨ ☩ ☪ ☫ ☬ ☭
♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟ ۩ ۞
♠ ♡ ♢ ♣ ♤ ♥ ♦ ♧ ✦✧✩✫✬✭✮✯✰ ☼ ❣
♲ ♳ ♴ ♵ ♶ ♷ ♸ ♹ ♺ ♻ ♼ ♽♯♩♪♫♬♭
☰ ☱ ☲ ☳ ☴ ☵ ☶ ☷ ☚ ☛ ☜ ☝ ☞ ☟
☿ ♀ ♁ ♂ ♃ ♄ ♅ ♆ ♇ ♈ ♉ ♊ ♌ ♍
△ ▲ ☆ ★ ◇ ◆ ■ □ ▽ ▼ ❤❥♎ ♏ ✐✌
๑ # @ & * ¥ ☸ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽☾
♡ ღ☻ ☺ ❂ ◕ ⊕ ☉ Θ o O ♋ ☯ ㊝ ⊙ ◎
◑ ◐ ۰ • ● ▪ ▫ 。 ゚ ๑ ☜ ☞ ☂ ♨ ☎ ☏ ✍✡

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:17 pm
User Image

CREATED BY: Tsubaki_Twilight
                                                                  GENRE: Romance, Drama, Supernatural and Action
                                                                  GRAPHICS AND CODING: Tsubaki_Twilight
                                                                  STATUS: Under Construction. NO POSTING!
                                                                  LINKS: Profile Thread Coming Soon OOC Coming Soon

xx_Kohaku-chan

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300

xx_Kohaku-chan

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:18 pm
User Image
        ♚ »xxTHE STORY
        she makes me warm and happy insidexhe smiles and i get dizzy and stary-eyedxall these i have have me askingxcan this be love?
        she makes me warm and happy insidexhe smiles and i get dizzy and stary-eyedxall these i have have me askingxcan this be love?

• • • • •

The Kingdom of Agoria was not always the biggest and strongest kingdom. A few centuries ago, a young man set out from his village with a dream - a dream to make his own kingdom. He spent his entire life fighting for that dream and in his last legs of life, that dream was realized and thus the Kingdom of Agoria was born.

Time has passed since then and Agoria has grown to be the crowl jewel of the land. It boasts the most advanced technology and weaponry, its' magic schools are the best and its' military has enough strength to conquer the land many times. It is truly the greatest kingdom in all of existence; but the current King is growing old and he wants his children to be taken care of, so he has sent word to the surrounding kingdoms that his children will be picking their future spouse in the coming months.

Soon after, Agoria was flooded with Royal Families from all across the land, and even from across the sea - all hoping that their son or daughter will be able to catch the eye of one of the Agorian Princes and Princesses, thus securing a foothold in the strongest kingdom in the land; but the Royal Children are not easily swayed and it will take much work for them to select a spouse. Are you up for the challenge?

• • • • •

Each member of the Agorian Royal Family carries with them two rings - both embedded with a gem meant only for them. One ring is worn at all times; if worn on the left hand it signifies that that member of the family is taken. If worn on the right hand it means that that person is still looking for their future husband or wife.

The Agorian tradition is that when a member of the Royal Family finds their future spouse, they give that person the second ring and are promised to each other for the rest of their lives. There are no second chances which results in the family being extra careful when choosing their future life partner.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:05 pm
User Image
        ♚ »xxTHE RULES

• • • • •

xxxxPosting
                                                        First and foremost, this RP is semi-lit to lazy lit which means at least a paragraph consisting of 3-5 sentences. I - and quite a lot of my fellow Gaians - like having long posts but please don't spend 500 words describing how depressed your character is or how the sun is shining so perfectly off your glasses thus blinding the person standing in front of your causing them to crash in a pole and maybe get a concussion from the light streaming into his eyes. Yeah. Don't do that.

I like pretty posts. Simple. Your post must have your character's picture, their name and role - anything extra isn't mandatory but is extremenly welcome! Do not use blinding, neon colors that no one can read unless they highlight it, on a similar note, do not use tiny text or huge text either. Acceptable text sizes range from 9-12 - just for the body of your text! If you want to use size 20 text to make your post prettier that's fine.

Have decent spelling and grammer! Meaning abosolutely no text talk! Or *actions put in these*. Use itacilized for thoughts and bold for talking, or whatever you want as long as thoughts, actions and speech are easily distinguished from one another.

Don't post once a month or twenty times a day! I do not want this RP to move at a snail's pace but I also don't want people to get left behind all because two people have filled up five pages.

xxxxApplying
                                                        Please send in reserves and profiles via PM. Also, make sure everything is filled out completely! Entitled reserves the role you want and profiles Royal Rings.

Please use anime pictures!

I don't want one person RPing as three characters so only one character per username! I will only allow multiple puppeteering if it's been like a week and there are still spots open!

xxxxCharacters
                                                        I like having unique, interesting characters so try not to make your character similar - or exactly the same - as another. Also, keep in mind that characters will change over time and though your character might be meek and shy in the beginning, if he/she keeps on hanging out with a bubbly, outgoing person they are bound to change - just not overnight! For the most part, try to stay as in character as possible.

The Agorian Royal Children are all siblings so they will share the same last name.

Relating to the first Characters rule, I don't want all the characters to have sob story pasts. They are all royalty meaning they would most likely be spoiled rich brats okay?

This RP is in the medieval era so go wild with magic and dragons and flying pigs and whatever else your mind can conjure up; just no god modding! I don't want to see two characters fighting and one is just this all mightly entity that can: read people's minds, see the future, move at the speed of light, can talk to animals and can control all the elements and is the most awesome swordsman or woman in the land. Just, no.

xxxxOther
                                                        This RP is in the romance subforum but absolutely no cybering! I'm pretty sure there are tons of little kids going on here and we do not want to scar them for life. PG-13 means kissing and hugging is allowed BUT NOTHING FUTHER! If things are getting hot and steamy stop or use a time skip.

Speaking of love, there is no way in heck that two characters will fall in love instantly! I wanna see drama! I wanna see suspense! I wanna see your character (possibly) get involved in a love triangle and will be forced to choose who they love more!

Please treat your fellow Gaian's with respect! If I see any sign of harrassment you will be given a warning and if it persists you will be kicked out and reported to a moderator.

The OOC thread can and should be used to plan out the things that will happen in this RP. There you can get together with the other RPer's and figure out numerous things like: how characters will meet, what will happen to your characters, etc.

xx_Kohaku-chan

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300

xx_Kohaku-chan

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:39 pm
User Image
        ♚ »xxTHE AGORIAN KINGDOM

• • • • •

* The Agorian Royal Children's last name is Perro.
* The First Prince will be the oldest child and the Second Princess the youngest.

User Image
                                                        THE FIRST PRINCE ♚ AGORIAN KINGDOM
                                                        XXXXXXXX Name ││ Age [21] ││ Gemstone
                                                        xx Three Personality Traits XOPEN

User Image
                                                        THE FIRST PRINCESS ♚ AGORIAN KINGDOM
                                                        XXXXXXXX Name ││ Age [20] ││ Gemstone

User Image
                                                        THE SECOND PRINCE ♚ AGORIAN KINGDOM
                                                        XXXXXXXX Name ││ Age [19] ││ Gemstone

User Image
                                                        THE SECOND PRINCESS ♚ AGORIAN KINGDOM
                                                        XXXXXXXX Name ││ Age [18] ││ Gemstone

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:56 pm
User Image
        ♚ »xxTHE OTHER KINGDOMS

• • • • •

* The "-----" means what number Prince or Princess they are.
* Last names can be the Kingom Name but it isn't mandatory.

User Image
                                                        THE ----- PRINCE ♚ VERGA KINGDOM
                                                        XXXXXXXX Name ││ Age [18-21]

User Image
                                                        THE ----- PRINCESS ♚ LI EMPIRE

User Image
                                                        THE ----- PRINCE ♚ TERZI KINGDOM

User Image
                                                        THE ----- PRINCESS ♚ CHRONIS KINGDOM

User Image
                                                        THE ----- PRINCE ♚ REN KINGDOM

User Image
                                                        THE ----- PRINCESS ♚ LAGANA KINGDOM

xx_Kohaku-chan

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300

xx_Kohaku-chan

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:11 pm
User Image
        ♚ »xxTHE SKELETONS

• • • • •

* Reserves are entitled the role you want.
* Profiles are entitled Royal Rings.

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list] [img]http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t72/dreamangel006/pjjPA.jpg[/img]
[size=14]ROLE YOU WANT IN CAPS [color=COLOR ONE]♚[/color] THE KINGDOM YOU'R CHARACTER IS FROM IN CAPS[/size]
[color=white]XXXXXXXX[/color][size=11] Name [b][color=COLOR ONE]││[/color][/b] Age [Look at the predetermined ages] [b][color=COLOR ONE]││[/color][/b] Gemstone [Only for the Agorian Kingdom.] [Delete if not one of them.] [/size]
[color=white]xx[/color][size=11] Three Personality Traits [/size] [color=white]X[/color][size=13]RESERVED [b][color=COLOR ONE]││[/color][/b] Username [/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[align=center][img]http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t72/dreamangel006/PictureBase-1.jpg[/img][/align]

[align=center][size=10][color=black]p l a y e d[/color][color=white]x[/color][color=black]b y[/color] [/size] [color=white]xx[/color] [size=19][color=COLOR THREE] Username [/color][/size][/align]

[u][color=white]XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX[/color][size=23][color=black]♚[/color][/size][color=white]XXX[/color] [size=16][color=COLOR ONE]The Bare Minimum[/color][/size][color=white]X[/color][size=18][color=black]❞[/color][/size][/u]
[color=white]xxxxx[/color] [size=14][color=COLOR TWO]For once in my life I have someone who needs me[/color][/size]
[color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color] [size=10][color=black][i]([/i][/color] [color=COLOR THREE]Someone I've needed so long[/color] [color=black][i])[/i][/color][/size]

[color=dimgray][size=11][b]NAME:[/b]
[b]NICKNAMES:[/b]
[b]AGE:[/b]
[b]GENDER:[/b]
[b]ROLE:[/b]
[b]KINGDOM:[/b]
[b]GEM:[/b] ((Only applicable if your character is one of the Agorian royalty. Delete this section is you character is not one of the four children.))

[/color][/size][u][color=white]XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX[/color][size=23][color=black]♚[/color][/size][color=white]XXX[/color][size=16][color=COLOR ONE]My Reflection[/color][/size][color=white]X[/color][size=18][color=black]❞[/color][/size][/u]
[color=white]xxxxx[/color] [size=14][color=COLOR TWO]For once, unafraid, I can go where life leads me[/color][/size]
[color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color] [size=10][color=black][i]([/i][/color] [color=COLOR THREE]And somehow I know I'll be strong[/color] [color=black][i])[/i][/color][/size]

[color=dimgray][size=11][b]ORIENTATION:[/b]
[b]HAIR COLOR:[/b]
[b]EYE COLOR:[/b]
[b]HEIGHT:[/b]
[b]WEIGHT:[/b]

[/color][/size][u][color=white]XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX[/color][size=23][color=black]♚[/color][/size][color=white]XXX[/color][size=16][color=COLOR ONE]It's All About Me[/color][/size][color=white]X[/color][size=18][color=black]❞[/color][/size][/u]
[color=white]xxxxx[/color] [size=14][color=COLOR TWO]For once I can touch what my heart used to dream of[/color][/size]
[color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color] [size=10][color=black][i]([/i][/color] [color=COLOR THREE]Long before I knew[/color] [color=black][i])[/i][/color][/size]

[size=11][color=dimgray][b]PERSONALITY:[/b] ((At least one detailed paragraph))
[b]HISTORY:[/b] ((At least two detailed paragraphs))

[/color][/size][u][color=white]XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX[/color][size=23][color=black]♚[/color][/size][color=white]XXX[/color][size=16][color=COLOR ONE]Need More?[/color][/size][color=white]X[/color][size=18][color=black]❞[/color][/size][/u]
[color=white]xxxxx[/color] [size=14][color=COLOR TWO]Someone warm like you[/color][/size]
[color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color] [size=10][color=black][i]([/i][/color] [olor=COLOR THREE]Would make my dreams come true[/color] [color=black][i])[/i][/color][/size]

[size=11][color=dimgray][b]LIKES:[/b]
[b]DISLIKES:[/b]
[b]HOBBIES:[/b]
[b]THEME:[/b]
[b]EXTRA:[/b]

[/color][/size]

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:35 pm
User Image

p l a y e dxb y xx Username

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX The Bare MinimumX
xxxxx For once in my life I have someone who needs me
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ( Someone I've needed so long )

NAME:
NICKNAMES:
ROLE:
KINGDOM:
GEM: ((Only applicable if your character is one of the Agorian royalty. Delete this section is you character is not one of the four children.))

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXMy ReflectionX
xxxxx For once, unafraid, I can go where life leads me
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ( And somehow I know I'll be strong )

ORIENTATION:
HAIR COLOR:
EYE COLOR:
HEIGHT:
WEIGHT:

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXIt's All About MeX
xxxxx For once I can touch what my heart used to dream of
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ( Long before I knew )

PERSONALITY: ((At least one detailed paragraph))
HISTORY: ((At least two detailed paragraphs))

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXNeed More?X
xxxxx Someone warm like you
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ( [olor=COLOR THREE]Would make my dreams come true )

HOBBIES:
THEME:
EXTRA:

xx_Kohaku-chan

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300

xx_Kohaku-chan

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:04 pm
User Image
        ♚ »xxTHE LOCATIONS

• • • • •

User Image

User Image User Image

User Image

User Image User Image

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:10 pm
User Image
        ♚ »xxTHE ANNOUCEMENTS

• • • • •

November 9, 2012 - Still under construction. Accepting reservations.

xx_Kohaku-chan

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300

xx_Kohaku-chan

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:52 pm
                                                        User Image
                                                        THE FIRST PRINCE AGORIAN KINGDOM
                                                        XXXXXXXX Dante Liam Perro ││ 21 ││ Black Opal
                                                        xx Out going, Charming, Stubborn XTAKEN ││ Tsubaki_Twilight

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:45 pm
User Image

p l a y e dxb y xx Tsubaki_Twilight

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX The Bare MinimumX
xxxxx For once in my life I have someone who needs me
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ( Someone I've needed so long )

NAME: Dante Liam Perro
NICKNAMES: Dante, Dan, Red
ROLE: First Prince and eldest child of the Agorian Kingdom
KINGDOM: Agoria
GEM: Black Opal

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXMy ReflectionX
xxxxx For once, unafraid, I can go where life leads me
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ( And somehow I know I'll be strong )

ORIENTATION: Bisexual
HAIR COLOR: Bright red
EYE COLOR: An equally bright red
HEIGHT: 5' 7"
WEIGHT: 160 lbs

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXIt's All About MeX
xxxxx For once I can touch what my heart used to dream of
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ( Long before I knew )

PERSONALITY: Dante is a free spirit. He loves being outside and doing things at a moment's notice. He loves being around the citizens of the kingdom and loves hearing about lands far beyond the kingdom's walls. Dante is also very outgoing and charming, able to make new friends easily with his bright and bubbly personality. The red haired teen is well loved by the people as he helps them with any problem they might have - much to the ire of some people in the castle.

Dante has always been a bit of a trouble maker growing up; he would always run away from his lessons and hide out in the stables or up a tree until his tutors got tired and let him be - he has also encouraged his younger siblings to do what they want and has dragged them outside the castle on more then one occasion. He is a firm believer in helping those less fortunate than yourself and loves children - often playing with them in town.

He can be very stubborn at times and it's hard to change his mind once he sets his mind on something and he can also be quite lazy - often taking naps or shirking his duties. Dante is a big fan of music and loves performing in the street or for his family - he loves how a song can envoke different emotions and can take you to a completel different place.

HISTORY: Despite being the eldest of the Agorian Royal Children and the obvious choice for the next ruler, does not want to be King. Since he is the first born child, he has shouldered the brunt of his parents - and the kingdom's - expectations. He has learned many things from the various tutors and though he was taught to be a cool, strict yet kind and understanding ruler, Dante prefers the world outside the castle and ultimately outside the kingdom.

Since a young age, Dante had always possessed an adventerous spirit, one that longed for freedom and for lazy days on the beach, but he could not have that. His tutors and teachers were strict in his upbrining - often reminding him that he would be King one day and that he needed to attened every lesson and needed to learn how to be a good King; and in the beginning Dante was that perfect child everyone wanted, no, expected him to be. He fulfilled his duties admirably and was diligent in his studies - but his longing for sometime more than just reading and giving speeches and sitting in a chair all day persisted and one day he decided he wanted to live his own life.

Dante slowly but surely began breaking free of the expectations everyone had of him. He began pursuing music as a way to express his longing for freedom and soon fell in love with the art. When he told his parents that he did not want to be King, they were understanding and accepted his desicion but told him not to be too hasty as sometime - or someone - might change his mind. His tutors and the advisors are all trying to sway Dante into becoming the next king but the red head is sure that nothing will make him want to become King.

One day while Dante was out performing in the Market Place, he met a man from a distant country. What was so unique about this man was that he had markings on his face and arms. Naturally Dante was intrigued by the man's exotic appearance and began talking to him. Turns out the man was from a small island country far across the ocean and that he was travelling to see more of the world. Dante was excited to meet someone with the same dream of freedom like him and the two continued to meet one another over the next several weeks. One day the man asked Dante if he wanted what the man called a tattoo and Dante agreed; he ended up getting a bird tattoo on his lower back - after that, the two entered a brief relationship together but both knew that they weren't in love and the relationship was more like a friends-with-benefit sort of thing. A few days later the man left Agoria and Dante went on with his own life.

Now is has been told that he is to choose his future wife from the Princes and Princess coming to the kingdom from other kingdoms. Dante isn't exactly pleased that he is being force to choose out of a line-up but is glad that he isn't being forced into an arranged marriage.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXNeed More?X
xxxxx Someone warm like you
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ( Would make my dreams come true )

LIKES: Music, Travelling, Stories, Children, Relaxing, His Family, Sunny Days, Sweets, Making Others Happy, Rain
DISLIKES: Having his life planned out for him, Disappointing his family, Being forced to do something, Storms, Needless violence, Abuse of power
HOBBIES: Sining and playing the guitar, napping, playing with the children of the kingdom, spending time with his family, dreaming of travelling, relazing
THEME: The Fragrance of Dark Coffee
EXTRA: Dante is a very good swordsman despite his laid back nature. He hasn't told anyone of his "tattoo" yet. He can play the guitar, piano, flute and violin.

xx_Kohaku-chan

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300

xx_Kohaku-chan

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:58 pm
User Image

User Image
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX »XXX DANTE LIAM PERRO XXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX ( The First Prince of the Agorian Kingdom )

N walls and :: xx N b.o.u.n.d.r.i.e.s,
xxxxxxxx Where I can be ғяєє ,
xxx w.o.r.l.d without walls or fences,
XXXXXXXXXXXX [ That`s exactly, where x☇☇x I want to BE ]

Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here.

Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here.

Actions will be typed like this. "Speech will be typed like this." Thoughts will be typed like this.'

COMPANY » Here ││ LOCATION » Here ││ FEELINGS » Here ││ OUTFIT » Here

(( OOC: Nothing to say !! ))

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:27 pm
User ImagexxxUser Image

x WILLIAM ROBERT PERRO XX x MARGARET ROBIN PERRO
( King and Queen of the Agorian Kingdom )

King William of Agoria let a ghost of a smile cross his features as he watched his children. He knew that they were not happy about having to choose their future husband or wife like this - having the other Princes and Princesses standing before them, each trying to win his childrens' heart and possibly the throne but he hoped that in the end they would realise why he was doing this. This whole event wasn't just for his children, but it was for the children of the other kingdoms as well, Princes who weren't accepted by their family and Princesses who wanted to prove that they were more than just a pretty face, yes, this whole thing would help everyone with their hopes and dreams. Once the last Royal had entered the Throne Room and the doors had been shut, King William cleared his throat before standing - silencing the room as he walked foward. The King was an intimidating man standing at an imposing six feet with storm gray eyes and a head and beard of long, white hair. He was dressed in a simple white tunic and brown pants and wore a mantle of gold and bronze with a pure white cape; on his feet were a pair of boots and a thing, gold circlet sat around his head. A sword in a ornate sheath was strapped to his hip and sespite the King's old age, he was still in excellent shape and was broad shouldered - in his prime he had been a soldier first and a Prince - and ultimately King - second.

"Welcome young Princes and Princesses to the Kingdom of Agoria. I am King WIlliam Robert Perro. My wife is Queen Margaret Robin Perro and my children are: the First Prince, Prince Dante Liam Perro, the First Princess, Princess Cassia Maya Perro, the Second Prince, Prince Vincent Allen Perro and the Second Princess, Princess Cheza Anne Perro."

"I would like to thank each and everyone of you for answering my invitation and for coming to my kingdom. I invited you all here because my children are ready to choose their future husbands and wives. Each of them carry with them two rings - one is worn at all times and the second is to be given to the person they will spend the rest of their life with. Who will be lucky enough to catch the eye of my children? It all depends on you. Be warned, they will not fall for pretty words or just some handsome face, they will take their time in choosing their future spouse; this whole event might take months or even years to complete for as long as there is still a ring to be given - you all have the chance of being the one to recieve the ring."
                King William paused and looked at the crowd before him. "In a few days time, there will be a Ball in order to official welcome you to the kingdom - it will also be a good opportunity for my children to get to know some of you better. Until then take some time to relax and get settled in, my servants will show each of you to your rooms where your things are waiting. Again, I thank you all for coming here and hope that you enoy your stay in my kingdom.

When he finished his speech, the King turned and took his seat as the doors to the Throne Room were re-opened. Some Princes and Princesses left immediately obviously tired from the long journey to the Agorian Kingdom while some lingered in and right outside the Throne Room, waiting for the Agorian Princes and Princesses. Though some were greeting the King and Queen, in the end their opinion wouldn't matter as their children would decide who they chose to marry - if they even wanted to marry at all.

The King knew that his youngest was probably the only one excited about the event, well, she and Dante. Vincent and Cassia probably had no interest in the Princesses and Princes - the former because he was a bit introverted and was wary of all females outside the servants and the family and the latter because she still hadn't gotten over her first love. Oh yes, King William knew all about Andrew and his daughter's love for the boy - as the King he has eyes and ears everywhere - and he was hoping that she would be able to move on and choose a new love among the Princes visiting the kingdom.

Turning slightly to glance at his children, he said, "You all may go now and interact with the visiting Royals. I expect all of you to be on your best behavior." He glanced at Vincent who always felt the need to speak honestly and though that was a good trait most of the time, when speaking to potential wives, Vincent's honesty could get in him trouble. The King supposed that was why Dante was the more popular one of the two Princes as his oldest son's honesty wasn't as harsh and critical as Vincent's.

xx_Kohaku-chan

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300

xx_Kohaku-chan

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300