Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply I Can Show You My World [IRL]
Shall Be Mine (Blood and I) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 5:45 pm
↘ ↘ TUULA

User Image

"Curiosity almost killed the dragon."

User Image

Tuula held on a bit harder when the horse took off at full speed out of the main gate to the city. The cheers and screams behind them were slowly fading away. She was glad for that, they were giving her the slightest bit of a headache. Now, as she rode with the knight who had saved her life, everything started to really sink in. She felt the heat rise up in her cheeks as she realized that her plan was actually taking place. She had just planned to meet up with him on the path and ask to come along. She never realized it would be this easy to be on his journey with him... It made her looked up at the back of his head in aw. Her cloak and long, blonde hair flew behind them as the wind pick them both up. It was a strange feeling to be on a hair.. It was strange to feel something else under her and carrying her.

When the horse slowed down, she snapped out of her trance a bit and loosened her grip on the man. Hearing his voice, she focused all of her attention on him. She smiled at the question. "My name is Tuula." She told him then threw the question right back at him. "And yours, brave knight?" She said, her voice more confident than before. She was always good at hold and hiding her excited feelings. Though, inside she was jumping up and down and the butterflies were still fluttering all around inside her, trying to escape from her body. Now... If only the rest of her plan would fall perfectly into place. She needed to really figure out a way to help him slay that dragon without revealing what she really is to him... If it got too bad, too life threatening though... She would. At her current age she was pretty big in her dragon form. Yet she rather her life be taken than the brave, honorable knight that was on the horse with her right now.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

"I need you... And You don't know I would walk a thousand miles if I could just could just see you..."

OutOfCare: OOC<3

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 8:38 pm
User Image

۩۩Aldavirii Saberus۩۩

Aldavirii continued to let the horse run though the forest in which they had entered. There was no danger in this forest. This day was one of piece and solace for mostly all the creatures in the kingdom. They had a night's right before they entered the Land of Exiles where most of the dangerous creatures roamed. He was surprised the girl had let herself be dragged along on this journey considering how dangerous it was. Maybe she just wanted to be with him or something. He couldn't figure her out exactly but he'd protect her and if she wanted he'd have her taken home but somehow he doubted she would want that. There was something off about this girl he couldn't put his finger on. All he knew about her is that she contained a strength unlike any other and a determination stronger than any vile dragons flames. He payed attention for a moment and narrowed his eyes as they had a soft glow to them and began to search the forest. Aldavirii had been given a searchlight ability during the last championship bout with Sirius. This let him see the life force of anyone in the forest but his ability evolved and he could sense their intentions though it was strictly hostile and friendly. He has been told that if it continued to evolve he would be able to see and change destiny.

This girl informed that her name was Tuula. A rather unusual name but his was as well. He could not look back but he spoke softly to her and in his usual kind manner "My dear maiden, my name is Aldavirii Saberus, the dragon slayer, and hero of Goldheim City's grand championship." he said giving her his name and title . As they road though the tree he noticed a weird flowers and leaned over to pick it. It almost looked like crystal but swayed in the wind and it gave a strong glow. It appeared as if souls were floating on the inside. He handed it back to her "I thank you for coming along with me Lady Tuula." he said and placed the flower in her hand. He looked ahead and continued to ride before he asked yet another question "I must admit, I did not expect to see someone like you at the ceremony. Are you aware of what this journey is for?" he asked her.

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 10:15 pm
↘ ↘ TUULA

User Image

User Image

Tuula wondered if Aldavirii would ever be able to know why she wanted to go on this journey with him. The greatest question rang true though... If it came to it, could the knight slay her if he ever found out the truth? The truth of what she was, was what he was hunting down. A dragon. Even if in comparison she was very tiny and weak compared to the powerful, large beat he was to slay. She looked up at his strong face, seeing his eyes narrowed. What did that mean? Did he see something she could not? She looked forward and saw nothing out of the ordinary. Everything seemed forest like... Trees that would make noise when an animal moved in them or the wind blew. Animals hidden yet moving within the forest and the noise of the horse's hooves hitting the ground as they moved. She awaited the reply from the knight on her name. She desperately wanted to know his. The young dragon wanted to know the name of the knight that saved her and stole her heart at that first action... Of the knight she constantly watched over since that day. Nothing would ever hurt him if she could help it from now on. Especially on this journey...

The knight's soft voice was already driving her insane. Was already melting her insides. The "My dear maiden" caused her cheeks to heat up. The dragon slayer part cracked her heart in the slightest bit. The grand champion and hero part made her proud to love someone so brave and honorable though. "Aldavirii... Saberus..." She whispered, playing with the way his name felt and rolled off her tongue. She did it, and it felt natural and so right. Though, she did love all names that seemed so catchy. She blinked at his bending down, confused at to what he was doing. When he handed her the breathtaking flower, her heart dropped. Tuula happily took it, admiring its stunning colors, look, and over all beauty. Her cheeks heated up even more. He was not only a hero but a sweet, kind knight... She took the time that it was silent to just continue to admire the flower, swearing to let nothing happen to it and wondering where she could keep it safe.

Tuula was not sure on how to reply to the knight's current question. She bit her lip and decided to bend the truth the slightest bit. "My mother and I live on the mountains on the out skirts of the city. We raise chickens and sell eggs. I come down to the village every other day to sell the eggs for her while she continues work on the farm." She explained. The egg part was no where near true. Honestly, she wasn't sure how her mother got money to support them... She shook that thought away and continued to answer him. "I... have been paying close attention to you and all your achievements for quiet sometime... So, yes I am aware..." She said, so tempted to add that she was the young girl he saved a few weeks ago. Though, she doubted he remembered and didn't bring it up. "I know I sound a bit stalker like.." Her soft voice sounded. She tightened her grip the slightest bit. "But I honor you greatly. You are my personal hero." Was the closest thing she could say without spilling that he had saved her in the city from a former dragon slayer male...

"I need you... And You don't know I would walk a thousand miles if I could just could just see you..."

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 4:06 pm
User Image

۩۩Aldavirii Saberus۩۩

Aldavirii listened to her story of where she came from and the fact that she had in fact been following him. He smiled and tilted his head up "Farm girl eh?" he smiled "I used to be a farm boy when I was a kid." he said. He chuckled "I loved taking care of the horses though, always the kindest animals you can have." he said "We didn't sell eggs though we sold golden apples, hard to grow but the pay for them was always spectacular." he said. His hair was short but still flowed a little in the wind. He continued to ride until he came to a complete stop. They were at the forest path out of the safe lands. A majority of villages were actually past this point but so were many dangers. He kicked his horse again and it began to walk. It was best to take time. He hopped down and walked alongside the horse and Tuula and got a better look at her "You know, your very pretty." he said "Are you perhaps a wife?" he asked her though he was only curious about his companion.

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 4:40 pm
↘ ↘ TUULA

User Image

User Image

Tuula instantly felt more guilty with the lie. She felt like she was mocking his childhood.. She in fact lived on a farm though. Though they kept the chickens for themselves. One of her mother's favorite foods was fresh eggs in the morning. "Yes. And this is the first time I've ridden a horse.. Or in fact been so close." She admitted with a little bit of embarrassment. Her mother never bought a horse because she never thought of need for one... Her express then turned to one of astonishment. "Apples are my favorite! I've only ever eaten green and red. Those... The golden ones I had never been able to afford." She said, a bit sadly. She had always wanted to try them. But the price of them was too much for her to buy them. So she just stuck to buying the cheaper red and green ones. "The reds ones will always be my favorite though!" She perked up, smiling and remembering the soft texture and juicy taste of red apples and starting to crave one.

The young girl's attention was brought to when they stopped. She wondered why, looking ahead to see if there was something in the way. It seemed pretty clear. She had never been this far into the woods so maybe there was something special about this certain point. She liked the pace of the hose walking. It was much more relaxing than the high speeds she wasn't used to at all. It frightened her in the slightest that he got off the horse while it was moving. She moved into a more comfortable spot on the saddle and looked down at Aldavirii, who appeared to be looking up at her. Studying her. "You know, you're very pretty." These words rang through her head and caused her to blush. The next question amused her though in the slightest bit. She giggled with her red face and looked down at him with happy, steel blue eyes. "No, Aldavirii. I am not. I will be surprised if you are not. So are you a husband? There must be some woman out there who has caught your eye." She hated this question because she knew if he said he was... Her heart would shatter into a million pieces. She kept looking at him softly, awaiting his answer that would either break her heart or fuel her determination to steal his heart before someone else did... Or be a cruel being she usually wasn't and steal his heart from the other woman.

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 2:25 pm
User Image

۩۩Aldavirii Saberus۩۩

Aldavirii chuckled "Me a husband? No, my line of work is too dangerous for me to find love." he said "Who knows maybe one day I'll find a woman who is just as adventurous and strong as I am and she can accompany me on my quests and fight with me in the tournament." he said "I don't think I could ever settle down in one place and live, I don't have the soul for it." he said. He tried to imagine himself as an old man still fighting and laughed to himself. He shrugged "Golden Apples only taste good to those who know what hard work is, which is why only soldier and farmers actually eat them." he said "We made a lot of money off golden apples which is why I have my armor, it was made for me by my father." he said only giving small mentions of his family for a reason.

He continued to walk beside them "But you know, I'm sure you'll find a husband one day, hopefully one who can protect you but not place you in needless danger as I'm sure you don't want that." he said. His blade hung by his side as he placed his hand on it so he could act on a moments notice. He smiled at her "So are you planning to watch or participate in the upcoming tournament?" he asked "I stepped down as champion so I could participate in the real fights, this quest is not only to rid the world of a menace but to also train myself as I can tell I'm gonna have a tough fight this year." he said.

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:01 pm
asbloodrunscold

↘ ↘ TUULA

User Image

User Image

Tuula looked down at him the whole time and then looked in front of them. "Could I be that person? Travel with him all the time... Away from my mom...?" She thought to herself almost sadly. She loved her mom but eventually she would have to grow up and leave him. The problem mostly was, would her mom let her do just that ever? She had always been so protective of her all of her life. She had always relied on her mom for every last thing in her life because of how she raised her... So locked away until just the last few years. And look up she did... The young dragon went and fell in love... Something her mom told her wasn't real. Something only existed in fairy tales and children's stories. She broke thought just in time to hear the thing about his father. She studied the armor and smiled. She was glad he had something that was special to him. Though, she wanted to be another thing that was special to him... That he loved and cherished... Her heart yearned for it. Suddenly, she was scared he would never love her or he wouldn't, in the end, be the kind knight she had known him to be so far...

"I hope I will... This is the first time I've ever truly been away from home. So this shall be an interesting adventure, brave knight. So for now, you will have to be the one to protect him." The young girl said with more of a hopeful voice than she intended for herself to have. So, to try to hide it in case he noticed, Tuula continued on with the conversation. She answered him with words and the wave of her hands in front of her. She got scared having no hands on the saddle and quickly grabbed onto the horn for dear life. "No, no. I do not know how to fight. I couldn't hurt a human if my life depended on it." She told him with a bit of an embarrassed look to her face. It was true she had never and never did want to hurt a single human... Though, she would hurt any dragon would tried to hurt him... If she could at least. She was rather weak in general. And compared to this horrid dragon he was to fight, she was probably very, very small. "Ah, I see. You are quiet brave, my dearest knight. I wish I had the strong heart you do. I have a very kind heart." She said and then instantly felt bad. "Not saying that you do not! I'm just saying... I have too gentle of a heart to fight anyone in fear of hurting them... Though you had a kind and gentle enough heart to save me from that man that one day...." She just stopped herself there, letting her head fall in embarrassment. She could feel the heat in her cheeks again and had a feeling she was going to be very close to that heat.

OutOfCare: Sorry for such a late reply >< I feel horrible!!!!!!!<3

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:59 pm
User Image

۩۩Aldavirii Saberus۩۩

Aldavirii chuckled and looked at her "Its alright, regain yuor composer Lady Tuula, I do not bite." he said and smiled "I must say I find your nervousness rather adorable, something we will rarely come across on the journey." he said. The knight did have a good heart but one of his downsides was how reckless and concerned for other people's welfare he was and it often got him injured. He wondered why this girl seemed so nervous though. He smiled "You remind me of this girl you know. I didn't get a good look at her face but one day she was attacked by another hunter and I had to step in to stop it." he said "But before I could ask her name and see if she was alright..she ran away and I haven't seen her sense." he said "But the way your so nervous, it reminds me off it." he said but he knew that the way he was talking it was sound like he would have a crush but it was far from it. He looked at her "Don't worry, you won't have to fight, I swear I will protect you from any vile dragon that decides to rear its hideous head." he said.

(Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!! I FORGOT! SORRREEEEEEHHHHHH))  

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:38 pm
asbloodrunscold

↘ ↘ TUULA

User Image

User Image

Tuula was shaking the slightest bit. She wasn't sure why she was so nervous... Something had made her heart rate to quicken and she just could not figure out what that was. She was still looking down when he mentioned the day he had saved her... It was true. She had run away so fast, so quickly that day because of her nervousness. Not only that she was embarrassed and scared that the knight she claims she had fallen in love with would find out what she really was. A dragon that often hide herself in human form. "Aldavirii... I... I-" She wanted to confess to them that she was that girl from that day. That she was so grateful for him saving her from that crazed, old slayer. Something in the pit of her stomach though, made the young dragon girl scared that the knight at her side was going to ask... Why the man tried to kill her that day.

So, the young girl tried a cover up. "I don't understand what we will rarely come across. Though, I do apologize for my nervousness that is." Tuula giggled the slightest bit, sitting up and smiling softly down at the young knight, feeling like she was going to cry. She felt like an idiot for not being able to just tell him the truth about that day. It wasn't even a big deal and she couldn't even handle it. She really was pathetic, wasn't she? Then that last sentence he spoke made her smile grow. Her expression softened as well. He was going to protect her all over again. "I am very grateful for that, brave knight. And like I promise with accepting to be at your side during this, I will be strong in spirit at your side." She told him with much promise laying within her voice. Yet, she still felt like the biggest coward ever for not being able to admit the truth of that day to him in fear of one little quest. Surely... She could make up a lie saying maybe he was drunk or something. But no she had to make life difficult for herself...

OutOfCare: It's alright. ^^ Sorry if this is bad.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:57 pm
User Image

۩۩Aldavirii Saberus۩۩

Aldavirii looked at her when it seemed she had something to tell him but once again was unable to let her words be known. He simply smiled "Don't worry about it, but right about here we'll be in the dangerous section so its best we be as silent as possible unless you want to attract a forest worm" and climbed onto the horse to try and reduce the sound of his heavy foot steps He made sure they were close in order to make sure she felt fine of the horse and to reduce his armor clatter. He didn't want to fight a forest worm with Tuula here as they were large, vicious and would not hesitate to eat a girl of her size and if they attracted more than one, survival, already being low, was nearly zero. He was simply worried for her stay, she couldn't and wouldn't die this early in the journey.

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:42 pm
asbloodrunscold

↘ ↘ TUULA

User Image

User Image

Tuula nodded, preparing herself. She loved adventure but she had never been on an adventure quiet this large. Before this, the largest one she had been on was going high up into the mountains. Which was when she was very little and she was almost attacked by a bear. Good thing she is part dragon because it saved her at that time. Red hot blushing heat rose up in her cheeks when Aldavirii jumped behind her on the saddle. He was awfully close and she resisted the urge to just fully lean back on him. His chest was touching her back and she could feel it. His breathing was slow and his chest barely rose and fell. The knight seemed so professional in steadying his breathing. On the other hand the young dragon girl was getting her breath caught in her throat with being so close to the man she claimed she had fallen in love. And it was only because of his looks... But because he was so brave, kind... and he had saved her life and now he was guarding her with his life. Not because he loved her though, which killed her knowing this knowledge, but his knight's honor called for it.

Tuula closed her eyes, letting her breathing mimic the rhythm of the horse's movement. It really did help calm her nerves and steady her breathing. Being up on the creature wasn't so bad now that she was getting used to it. Even thought it was so early in the journey for them, thoughts of how worried her mother was and would get stayed in her mind. Hopefully, she would return to her mother's loving arms because she was already starting to miss her. This was her chance to win the knight's heart though... And hopefully one day she could tell him what she really was. When that time came she would know whether or not he accepted her for it or not... The battle with the dragon would probably be when that time came. She has trust that her knight was strong enough where she would not have to step in... Though something deep in the pit of her stomach was telling her that something was going to go terribly wrong... This caused her to quickly open her eyes and clutch the saddle horn. She smiled though, covering up her worry with a film of calm collection. She felt the heat of the knight's body behind her and his presence seemed too real to be true. She expected to wake up any moment though she silently giggled about the silly thought, knowing that this was real and this was her chance...

Even if it did sound very cliche...

OutOfCare: OOC : )

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:54 pm
User Image

۩۩Aldavirii Saberus۩۩

Aldavirii was unaware of how this girl felt as they rode along but suddenly he ordered a stop for the horse and looked around. The ground beneath them began to rumble wildly. He got a good grip on the reigns even from behind her "I need you to hold on alright?" he said and looked around before he could hear the sound of crashing behind him. He tilted back a little to see a giant worm rising from the ground covered in old vines, dirt, and trees. It roar at them and dove at them. Without even a second thought though he began to ride and the horse went full speed as the worm rush at them to try and devour them. He drew his sword "Keep a steady hand, if this horse slows we are in huge trouble." he said and drew his blade and held it by his side to strike the worm if it got to close.

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:05 pm
asbloodrunscold

↘ ↘ TUULA

User Image

User Image

With all of her previous thoughts being broken and crushed by the grounding starting to shake. Cracking noises were heard behind them and the horse reared in the slightest. "What on Earth is going on?!" She thought, just about to look backwards when she heard words come from Aldavirii. She nodded to be. "Alrighty." She responded to him, grabbing onto the reins as hard as she could, clutching in her small fists. The horse immediately jolted forward as the giant worms emerged out of the ground. The young girl was scared, terrified. But she didn't let that or worry or shock consume her because she knew what she needed to do. The knight behind her gave her strength and courage. Maybe it was because she wanted to seem strong to him. She wanted to seem like she was the perfect second part of him. Though, her life became very important too. The adrenaline started rushing through her veins, urging her forward. Urging her to keep her life fully in her grasp. "I understand." She told him with confidence and determination.

What had even angered the worm? What had let it know they were there? Maybe it was the vibrations of the horse's hooves or the their voices. Maybe it somehow heard them talking or approaching. They seemed to be so careful but in such a short time of being in this very dangerous part of the woods, the adventure was truly starting to begin. She just hopped and prayed that another word did not appear to chase them. They couldn't lose their lives yet. No not right now. Not so early on in the journey. Not even spent a night away from home. She had to get back to her mom or the older woman would be consumed with sorrow. She could not do that to her. Her mom had told her that even if she was weak in human/slime form... That she was very strong in dragon form. This would probably be a good place to expose herself now if it came down it. The urge of wanting to crush the worm between her massive claws caused a flame to spark in her once calm, kind eyes.

OutOfCare: OOC : )

I Can Show You My World [IRL]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces