Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
[ ❤ ] my forged wedding // Profiles Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xx_Kohaku-chan

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 4:45 pm
Tsubaki_Twilight

User Image

Mizuki Hakuei
And then I'd dry away all her tears // I see a boy who's frightened
" Good morning. *smiles* How may I help you today? "
THE NURSE

★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆
ι • ∂ σ и ' т • к и σ ω • ч σ υ

>> The Basics <<

My nametag says: Mizuki Nanao Hikaru Hakuei
I go by: Mizuki and Sister by my siblings
The amount of candles on my cake are: 23
I'm Work As: The Nurse at Sakura Hospital
I am residing at the: Miyazaki Complex with my two younger siblings
Can't you tell? I'm obviously a: Woman
I always look at: Handsome Men
My heart flutters when I see: *blush* I've had my eye on The Doctor but he's engaged...

>> It's All About Me <<

тнιs ιs ωнσ ι αм

Mizuki is sophistication personified; calm and graceful, it's clear that she had a very well upbringing and comes from money and prestige. She's like a real like Nadeshiko Yamamoto! Mizuki has the ability to stay calm in any situation which helps as her job as a Nurse at Sakura Hospital. Along with her sophisticated and mature mindset, Mizuki has a very motherly side to her. Always kind and caring (especially towards her younger siblings) she takes extremely good care of those who can't. And you know what they say about mother bears; mess with her siblings and she will retaliate and protect them with all her being. Also, don't get her mad; she becomes super scary - like the happy, smiling scary that creeps people out. Mizuki does have a mischevious side to her. Occasionally, Mizuki will like to tease her younger siblings, calling them cute nicknames and whatnot.

мч ραsт, мч ρяєsєит, мч ғυтυяє
Mizuki was the second child born into the Hakuei family and the first girl. As the first heiress, Mizuki underwent a strict lifestyle to groom her into the perfect wife. Dance, flower arranging, tea ceremony and caligraphy were just some of the things she was forced to learn. If Mizuki failed to impress her parents she was punished; a slap here and there quickly made the young girl realize that she needed to be perfect in order to get her parent's approval.

So that's what she did. Mizuki began working hard to gain her parent's approval, she did everything better than perfect and finally was acknowledged when she was sixteen. After that milestone, Mizuki decided to go into the medical field to become a doctor - something that her parents approved of. Wh ile she was studying to become a doctor Mizuki began noticing the... treatment her younger siblings went through and she was appalled. Even when she did something wrong she only got slapped but her parents were unsually harsh to her younger sister and brother - so she began caring for them with the information she learned from her medical classes.

Mizuki became more of a mother to her siblings than a sister and cared for and comforted them in their time of need. When her younger brother Ren's face was burned as a "punishment" she could take it no longer. Mizuki packed her things and left the Hakuei household with her two younger siblings in tow.

Life was hard. In the first year, the three were homeless and barely got by on the money Mizuki earned from selling her things. The second year was better, she finished school and got a job at Sakura Hospital as a Nurse and was able to buy a unit at the Miyazaki Complex. One day she met The Doctor and fell in love with him, though she never acted on her feelings; on the day she was going to inform The Doctor of her feelings, he announced that he was engaged to another co-worker. Shocked and saddened, Mizuki wants to meet the lucky girl and congratulate her.

>> Other Details <<

I listen to: My Wish // Rascal Flatts, One World // Celtic Women, Iroha Song // Kagamine Rin, Caledonia // Celtic Women, Never Too Late // Three Days Grace
I kill time by: Reading, working at the Sakura Hospital, caring for her siblings, flower arranging, baking, taking for injured animals and singing.
Gimme More Of:
❤ Her Siblings
❤ The Doctor
❤ Love
❤ Green Tea
❤ Japanese Food
❤ Kimonos
❤ Animals
❤ Flowers
Get Rid Of:
✘ Mean People
✘ Violence
✘ Bad Weather
✘ Pushy People
✘ Arrogance
Didn't I mention?: Mizuki has a black belt in Karate and knows various martial arts.

в υ т • ι ` v є • ғ α ℓ ℓ є и • ғ σ я • ч σ υ
★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 5:39 pm
Tsubaki_Twilight

User Image

Makoto Hakuei
Together, let's spread our wings and // marathon across the sky; I want our dreams to be in unison
" Ohayo!! Konnichiwa!! Konbanwa!!! "
TEACHER TWO ((ACTUALLY A TEACHER'S ASSISTANT!!))

★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆

>> The Basics <<

My nametag says: Makoto Rin Tsubaki Hakuei
I go by: Makoto, Mako, Makoto-sensei or Mako-sensi. Ren calls me Makoto-neesan!
The amount of candles on my cake are: 20!! ... No really!! I just look fourteen!!
I'm Work As: A Teacher at Yamanaka Academy... well actually I'm Teacher's Assistant!! I'm still working for my teaching degree... I help teach P.E.!!
I am residing at the: Miyazaki Complex
Can't you tell? I'm obviously a: Woman!!
I always look at: Hot Men!!
My heart flutters when I see: Eh? No one yet. But I'm still looking!!

>> It's All About Me <<

тнιs ιs ωнσ ι αм

Makoto can be described at a wildefire that cannot be tamed. She is full of energy and coupled with her natural athleticism she makes a perfect P.E. TA. Always looking for something to do, the only time Makoto isn't doing something is at night when she sleeps (but even then she moves around A LOT). She cares deeply for her siblings and would to do anything to protect them; she still harbors a deep sense of guilt over causing Ren's burn and will never really get over it.

Makoto envies Mizuki deep down as her elder sister is everything she isn't. Mizuki is tall and graceful while Makoto is short and loud; occasionally, she will try and emulate her sister by acting more mature and graceful but will ultimately fail each time as her quick temper and loud personality comes out.

She has a quick temper and can act childish when angry, often pulling stupid pranks on the person who angered her or giving them the cold shoulder. Makoto is also tough as nails and can go toe-to-toe with even the most experienced of fights (though she always ends up losing to Mizuki) and is not afraid of getting down and dirty.

Makoto has a very honest and open persona and can be quite blunt when telling people things; she doesn't believe in sugar coating things - even to her own family members.

Makoto is the third child and second daughter born into the Hakuei family. As another girl, she was expected to be like her elder sister; calm, graceful and beautiful. She tried, Makotot tried her very best to be like Mizuki - but where her sister was gentle and demure, Makoto was a wildfire that couldn't be tamed. Instead of staying indoors and learning how to dance or arrange flowers, Makoto would often leave the house to go exploring and wrestle with the neighborhood boys; much to the ire of her parents who wanted another Mizuki.

Just like with her younger brother Ren, Makoto was subjected to harsh punishments and impossible orders and was even locked in her room for a month at one point! She wasn't allowed out and no one could speak to her, food was sent in from a small window which was always covered from the outside - but still, Makoto's firery spirit was not broken. She continued acting like how she wanted and if her parents didn't like that, tough. The tension between Makoto and her parents only intensified as the girl aged and they begun taking out their frustrations on Ren, thus resulting in the horrible scar on his face.

When Makoto realized that she caused her brother's pain, she was shocked. Because of her her cute little brother was hurt and the worse part was her parents didn't care! Angered, she reached her breaking point and unleashed all her anger and frustrations onto her parents. Shouting and yelling became common in the Hakuei house after the incident as Makoto refused to do anything her "parents" told her to do.

When she was sixteen (Mizuki and Ren were ages 19 and 13 respectively), Makoto left the house with her siblings for good. After that day, Makoto decided to use her excessive energy productively and began taking teaching courses. Now, she is a Teacher's Assistant to the P.E. instructor at Yamanaka Academy; she has also recently heard of a fellow co-worker's new fiance and wants to meet her to say congratulations.

>> Other Details <<

I listen to: Catch You Catch Me // Gumi, What Is This Feeling? // Wicked, Follow Your Heart // Allison Brooke
I kill time by: Cooking~, martial arts!, fighting!, collecting cute stuff~ (animals, plushies, etc), playing sports!, pullling pranks on people! and sleeping!
Gimme More Of:
❤ Sunny Days!!
❤ Cute Things~
❤ Her Siblings~!
❤ Sweets!
❤ Sports!
❤ Martial Arts~!
❤ Visiting Her Siblings At Work!
❤ The Beach!
Get Rid Of:
✘ Her Parents
✘ Stiff People
✘ Tradition
✘ Carrots!!
✘ The Dark
✘ Small Places
Didn't I mention?: Makoto suffers from small cases of claustrophobis which stems from her being locked in her room for a month. She is also the smallest and most flexible of her siblings; she takes gymnastic lessons on the weekends.

★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆

xx_Kohaku-chan

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300

xx_Kohaku-chan

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 7:00 pm
Reku1495

User Image

HARUNA HEBIMARU
Don't bury me, I'm not yet dead // Not a walking zombie with no head
" What're you lookin' at? You wanna go!? "
THE TOMBOY

★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆

>> The Basics <<

My nametag says: Haruna Myo Hebimaru
I go by: Ru, or sometimes Red
The amount of candles on my cake are: Twenty-One
I'm Work As: Delivery Girl at Swallow's Gem
I am residing at the: Miyazaki Complex
Can't you tell? I'm obviously a: Female
I always look at: Strong Men!
My heart flutters when I see: HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!..... Huh? You were serious?

>> It's All About Me <<

тнιs ιs ωнσ ι αм

Haruna has always been hard to read. Most of the time, she's a stubborn, outspoken, fiery young woman who isn't afriad throw her opinion out there if you asked for it or not. She believes that if you want something done right, you have to do it yourself, and is more than willing to get down and dirty to make sure things are done. More stubborn than any ox, once Ru has something set in her mind, she doesn't stop until she accomplishes the goal. She'd rather collapse before quitting. She's reckless and is more of an act now think later sort of person. Ru has a nasty habit of sticking her nose in where is doesn't belong, but most of the time she has a good reason for it.

Despite her off-putting outer layer, Ru's friends know her to be infinitely loyal and protective. After all, not many people can tolerate her in the first place. She isn't about to let anything happen to the select few who can. She's a good listener, very much the big sister type. She's always willing to lend a hand to her friends, and even sometimes open up a bit. Ru does like to have a good time, and is actually a pretty good party-thrower. She's learned to appreciate the little things in life, and is able to find happiness in the smallest of things.

Ru is also secretly girly. She still hates dresses and make-up, but she has a major soft spot for sweets and small animals, shopping and jewelery. Not that she'd ever let someone else outside her small group of friends know.

Ru's story began with her father, Hebimaru Ryusei, a young, handsome, famous boxer. He was quickly rising through the ranks, and every little boy in Tokyo wanted to be just like him. And every young woman his age wanted to get in his pants. One such woman, however, did not. She attended every match, complimented him afterwards, whether he'd won or lost, and then left, never to be heard from until his next match. This drove him insane, and one day, after a match, he asked for her name. She smiled. "Sakura. Misakami Sakura." And that was that.

They were married six months later. As it happened, she was a young heiress, well-off but detached from her family. This shocked Ryu; why a young woman of her stature would take interest in boxing, he would never understand. When he asked her, she merely said, "Because of you, off course." They were happy together, living the simple life. Cut off from her family, Sakura only had so much money left, and they decided to use it for emergencies only. Ryu wasn't too bad off; they could live the simple life! Everything would be fine! They bought a small gym for Ryusei to use and teach at, where boxing classes could be held. And two years later, Sakura was pregnant with their first child.

Haruna was two when things began to shift. All of a sudden, her mother was wearing fancy clothes, buying a lot of sparkly jewelery. Haruna had never been all that close with her mother, but she still liked to play with mommy's shiny things. She was often told to go to her room while mommy and daddy talked, but it didn't matter. They always ended up talking pretty loud, their voices carrying all the way up to the second floor of their home. Her mother was unhappy, as it was. She still saw all of her upper-class friends, and was beginning to long for that life again. Ryu was still a boxer, but aging. He wasn't taking on as many guys as he used to, but their income was still fine, still normal. This wasn't good enough for Sakura, though. She longed for the riches that she left behind, that were too soon ripped from her life. She left the year after, leaving only a note that wished them the best.

Ru's father was heartbroken; he had truly loved his wife, and wanted her to be happy. He felt immensely guilty about her unhappiness, and felt he was solely responsible for her leaving. So, he promised himself that he wouldn't screw things up with Haruna. He became "Mr.Mom". There wasn't anything the two didn't do together. Ru was brought to the gym, to her father's matches, anywhere and everywhere he went, his daughter tagged along with. As she got older, however, money became tight. Ryusei wasn't as young as he once was, and the gym wasn't doing too well. Ru was only eight, but she knew what had happened with her mother. From what she understood, the woman was greedy and an attention hog. She left them for bigger and better things, and because of her, they were losing their money. If she'd stayed behind, they'd still have enough money. Needless to say, she was not pleased with the woman who got to call herself her mother.

Then there were the fights. Ru often started, or at the very least, participated in, many school fights. Some thought it was because of her father- a fighter would only breed a fighter, right? After all, she was raised more like a son than a daughter. Ryusei was a tough, burly man. Dealing with things like dresses and make up and shopping were way out of his league. He stuck with what he knew, guy stuff. She was raised more like a son than a daughter. And with a boxer as a sole parent, it simply seemed natural to Ru to solve things with punches rather than words. Not wanting this to escalate further, her father brought her to the gym one day. "If you're gonna fight, at least learn how to fight well." Despite her upbringing and his career, Ryusei had never taught his daught to box. He felt that boxing was too dangerous. He may've raised a scrapper, but that didn't mean he wanted his only daughter getting beaten up in the ring! But now, it seemed this was the only thing to keep her anger preoccupied.

So by fifteen, Ru was sparring with anyone and everyone. She was a demon in the ring, and spent all the time she could there. In fact, that's where she was when the call came in. It was hospital. Something was wrong with her father. Ru dashed there, and was met at the door by the doctor. Colon cancer. He was being prepped for surgery. It was a rough night for Ru, but her father pulled through. They kept him hospitalized for the next few days, but the cancer seemed to be gone. However, he was too weak to work. Ru took on most of the responsibilites of the gym after that, along with a couple more odd jobs.

As the years went on, it seemed her father was getting better. Despite his improving medical condition, though, their finacial situation worsed. The gym was struggling to keep it's doors open as less and less people were filtering through its doors. Ru was nineteen at the time, and already holding three jobs; running the gym, delivering food for Swallow's Gem, and on weekend nights, a waitress at a local bar. She had hoped, however, to be able to quit the latter, what with her father being able to possibly work again. But things rarely work out how they should. The cancer returned with a vengence. Ryusei went under again, but six months later it was there again. It was too risky to operate a third time. This time, the cancer would be fatal.

Although at first given a three month timeline, Ryusei proved resilient. He still has trouble moving around, but at least he's alive. Haruna continues to deal with their finacial troubles. When the topic of a false marriage was brought up, she immediately scoffed. She had better things to do than be some guy's arm candy for God knew how long. But the trade off intruiged her. Ru doesn't want a job, but a loan. Just enough money to keep the gym alive. And if pretending to be some stranger's wife will save it, well, she has to try, right?

>> Other Details <<

I listen to: Alive - Superchic[k] // One More - Superchic[k] // Wild Ones - Flo Rida
I kill time by: Boxing is a given, but Ru has become quite the talented cook over the years, and finds the activity rather enjoyable. She's also very atheletic, and likes to go for morning jogs when she can.
Gimme More Of:
❤ Fighting; duh
❤ Arguing; just another excuse to yell at someone
❤ Sweets; Ru's always had a sweettooth
❤ Flowers; shh! This one's a secret
❤ Dogs; so loyal~
❤ Winning; who doesn't like it?
❤ Mornings; it's like a fresh start to anything and everything
❤ Walking in the Rain; it's just refreshing

Get Rid Of:
✘ Hot Weather; ugh, sunlight
✘ Alcohol; Ru's a weird drunk
✘ Boats; major seasickness
✘ Quitters; bunch of wusses!
✘ Fire; burnt herself when she was nine, been skiddish of flames ever since
✘ Carrots; they're orange sticks of death!
✘ Overly Clingy People; seriously, personal bubble!

Didn't I mention?: Although Ru is generally difficult to get to drink, if she does give in, she's generally a very 'loose' drunk. She's a little too friendly, and tends to let her mouth run wild, saying things she'd never say sober. She also has a great dane named Chibi, and walks everywhere she goes- gas is way to expensive.

★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 8:00 pm
rebelgirlofdoom

User Image

Airisa Minamoto
I believe in nothing, not the end and not the start // I believe in nothing but the beating of our hearts
" What? "
THE ICE QUEEN

★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆

>> The Basics <<

My nametag says: Airisa Minamoto
I go by: Airi
The amount of candles on my cake are: 19
I'm Work As: Because of my terrible people skills I tend to help the chef at the Swallow's Gem. I sometimes also sing there as well.
I am residing at the: Sawada Apartment Complex
I always look at: either or will suit me, but I tend to go after men
My heart flutters when I see: wouldn't you like to know if this heart is really cold or not.

>> It's All About Me <<

тнιs ιs ωнσ ι αм

People have called me plenty of things, but I personally think I am cold, uncaring, anti social, and a bit mean. I don't care what other people think of me. Judgmental people are a waste of time. I'm not like that though. True I might look at you and think that person is probably some stuck up wench. I'm usually right about people. I'm not a nice person and I'm quick to give you my opinion. I can be rather selfish about certain things. I'm not a very talkative person. I just don't like people. I can be loud, but that is when I'm angry. I have a short temper and it is hard for me to calm down. Anything really sets me off. Annoying people mainly. I have to have things my way and will fight with others til I get it. I'm rather arrogant and I know I'm always right.I have a short attention span and I can't help being a little curious. You can always find me off alone brooding. I always get trapped in my own head thinking. Under my tough girl I don't care facade I'm can be nice. I'm not completely twisted. I don't like being nice to others because they can be deceiving and turn on me. People can use you for anything. I try not to have any fears or weaknesses. People could use them against you for anything they want.

My past... I didn't know my real family. I was found out in a field somewhere in France by this older couple. They didn't have any children of their own and when they found me they did everything they could to help me find my real parents. However, they were never found and so they took me in. The two were quite successful and were not from France but rather Japan. So I inherited their last name and such and moved there with them.

The years spent with the couple was a happy time for me. They raised me well enough, but I still managed to get into quite a bit of trouble. In my youth I was indeed a trouble maker. I was kicked out of a few schools because of the trouble I got into. My parents weren't happy with me and they were disappointed. They let me know it. It was my fault when our happy family became not so happy. They were mad at me for getting kicked out of school again and they grounded me. I was angry because I had somewhere important to be. Rather a date with a boy I liked back then. So I went out anyway threw my bedroom window. What I didn't quite know was that they actually checked up on me and when they saw I was gone they went out looking for me. Somehow they managed to end up in a bad part of town, thinking I would be there, and they were attacked. Bad men attacked them in an alleyway. Mother was shot twice, she didn't make it, and father was beaten almost to the brink of death. He will never be able to walk again.

It took years for me to get over what happened. In fact I ran away a couple times, but always ended up coming back to take care of father. I continued to do bad in school, I got into more trouble than usual, and I kept people at a distance. If I got close to someone I found I cared too much, and if they got hurt it was usually my fault. When I finally ran away for good I almost killed myself. I didn't rest, I didn't eat, I just kept running. That is until I found myself in the company of a kind girl the same age as me. She helped me out and even though I was quite mean to her she was always nice to me.

Maddi, the girl who helped me out, soon became my friend. It took some time but I also became quite close with her friends. It was a little odd for me to be with such nice and kind people while myself is mean and cold. When they went to Tokyo I couldn't just stay behind. When we got there and found out what we were there for I was rather furious. A fake marriage? Why would I want to help these men at all? I don't like this deal, but it is to help out a close friend.

>> Other Details <<

I listen to: Bleed , WindFlower , My Love
I kill time by: Singing, writing music, piano, cooking
Gimme More Of:
❤ Strawberry Cake
❤ Coffee Ice Cream
❤ Sour Candy
❤ Stargazing
❤ Playing Piano

Get Rid Of:
✘ Giving Up
✘ Large Crowds
✘ Cold Weather
✘ Swimming
✘ Thunder Storms
✘ Weakness
✘ Disrespect

Didn't I mention?: Has a tabby cat named Princess Cheesepuff.

★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆

xx_Kohaku-chan

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300

xx_Kohaku-chan

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 8:43 pm
xXDepressedEmo69Xx

User Image

Ryann Fisher
You're the apple to my pie, you're the straw to my berry// you're the smoke to my high, you're the one I wanna marry
" Hello there "
THE DOCTOR

★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆

>> The Basics <<

My nametag says: Ryann James Fisher
I go by: Ryann or RyRy
The amount of candles on my cake are: 26
I'm Work As: the Doctor at Sakura Hospital
Can't you tell? I'm obviously a: Male
I always look at: women mainly, sometimes men
My heart flutters when I see: no one, I'm being set up.

>> It's All About Me <<

тнιs ιs ωнσ ι αм

Ryann is a one of a kind, truly impossible to duplicate. He's a very hard working doctor, and always professional in his job. Outside of work, however, Ryann can be a but of a jokster. He loves to hang out with his friends, and he certainly loves meeting new people. He's a bit of a flirt, and usually never shy. He can come off as perverted at times, but hey, he's not perfect. Ryann strives to be one of the best at what he does, when he does it. Though he be rough around the edges, he's also very sweet and kind-hearted. Anyone would be lucky to know him.

Where to start? But of course, Ryann is one of 5 children, him being the third oldest. His parents were both smart and highly educated on most things in life. Ryann's older brother and sister were not far off from their parents, but Ryann on the hand was far off on most topics. In fact, up until 9th grade, he almost failed everything. When he got to 9th grade, he saw how important it was to get good grade. Especially, to become someone important, and worth talking about. He wanted to make a lot of money to impress people.

From that point on, Ryann applied himself, and graduated with high honors. He casually dated in college, though never had a serious relationship. He became more enthused by his work, than to focus on any kind of relationships. He was single when he graduated, and as of now, is still single. No one ever caught his attention, nor did he think he was ready to settle down. Although, that became a problem when the guys at work wanted to meet his imaginary dream wife. Luckily, he knew just who to turn to for help. Now, he just hopes that things go well.

>> Other Details <<

I listen to: Auburn - Perfect Two, Bruno Mars - Nothing On You Solo Remix, and Beyonce - Flaws and All
I kill time by: reading, writing, singing, and playing guitar
Gimme More Of:
❤ books
❤ music
❤ women
❤ spicy/hot foods
❤ food
Get Rid Of:
✘ violence
✘ losing patients
✘ arguing
✘ chocolate
✘ mushy romance
Didn't I mention?: I have a heart tattooed on my upper right back.

★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 10:36 pm
usagi-chan93

User Image

Mitsukai Yoshiko
No matter what you just wanna read it again // No matter what you just wanna feed it again
" Hello! "
THE REPORTER

★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆

>> The Basics <<

My nametag says: Mitsukai Yoshiko
I go by: Mitsukai or Mitsu
The amount of candles on my cake are: 22
I'm Work As: Takahashi TV and Radio Studio
I always look at: Guys
My heart flutters when I see: The author

>> It's All About Me <<

тнιs ιs ωнσ ι αм

Mitsukai is a rather determined woman, if she has something she wants to get done or something she wants to find out she will do it, or well at least attempt to. Unfortunately, failed attempts can result in a lot of stress for the young woman. She tries to occupy herself with all sorts of fun, and in all actuality she really isn't that serious of a person. She's not always the most serious about work, unless it involves the author and her determinism usually comes in for matters more personal than work. At least her job as a reporter satisfies her curiosity though. Mitsukai is known to be a pretty nosy person and she's generally not afraid to ask questions and get into other people's business. She can be a bit of a bother, but overall she means well.

Like most people, Mitsukai had a pretty average childhood. She was born as the youngest child to a seemingly average family. As a child, she generally looked up to her older sister and would follow the girl around a lot but as she grew older she began to be more independent. She would usually insist on doing things herself, not allowing anyone to help and would become quite discouraged when she couldn't do something o her own. In school, she did about average as she generally focused her attention on things other than school, as she found it boring.

As with most people, her pre-teen years were trying. She was tired of being sheltered and wanted to go out do things with her friends. While her sister seemed to be okay with being sheltered and cooped up outside all Mitsukai wanted was to get out and have fun. This persisted into her teenage years and fights with her parents often in sued over what she was and wasn't allowed to do. In all actuality she wasn't a bad kid, she just wanted freedom. She knew not to do stupid things, so why couldn't her parents trust her a bit more? As she got older her parents budged a bit but it still wasn't enough. Soon enough, the time for her to attend college rolled around and while she attended a university in her home town she moved out of her parents house and into an apartment with her older sister. Tensions with her parents finally eased after that and things went pretty well for her in college. After graduating she got a job as a reporter and she now works at the Takahashi TV and Radio Studio. Since then she's also gotten her own apartment in the Sawada Complex.

>> Other Details <<

I listen to: Call Me//Blondie, Seasons of Love//Rent, Breaking News//Michael Jackson , Girl's Just Wanna Have Fun//Cyndi Lauper
I kill time by: Going for walks, watching tv, bike riding.
Gimme More Of:
❤ Freedom
❤ Spicy food
❤ Trying new things
❤ Going for walks
❤ Cats
Get Rid Of:
✘ Being cooped up inside
✘ Snakes
✘ Letting people down
✘ Rain
✘ Not having freedom
Didn't I mention?: n/a

★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆

xx_Kohaku-chan

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300

xx_Kohaku-chan

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 7:30 pm
iSnakeeyes

User Image

Jack Ryan
Tá an saol iontach Má chreideann tú ann // Tug aghaidi ar an saol is sonas sioraí inár measc
" Hello Class my name is Professor Ryan but please call me Andy. "
THE TEACHER

★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆

>> The Basics <<

My nametag says: Jack Andrew Ryan
I go by: My students call me Professor Ryan but feel free to call me Andy
The amount of candles on my cake are: Twenty-One
I'm Work As: Teacher at Yamanaka Academy
I am residing at the: The Miyazaki Complex.
Can't you tell? I'm obviously a: Male
I always look at: Women but I never have enough time really.
My heart flutters when I see: Again I really have almost no free time

>> It's All About Me <<

тнιs ιs ωнσ ι αм

Jack has been called many things "mean", "evil", "a jerk", and much more worse students but those opinions come from his students. To most of his friends Jack is the young blood of the group, he's witty, kind, cunning, and even rather dashing and bold when it comes to the concept of women. But you may ask yourself is what keeps a person like Jack back from acting like this all the time. The answer to that question is simply answered by the one thing he loves the most, teaching. While Jack may be a good friend there's nothing he loves more than teaching to young minds about what goes on, has gone on, and what could possibly go on in the world.

Jack was born into a family from the US whose names were known everywhere. Ryan Industries, Ryan Factories, Ryan Health Care, all of it belonged to his father Fontaine Ryan and his mother Tanenbaum Ryan. Both of them were great people each of them providing to society in their own way. Jack on the other hand was not interested in the world of business how ever. Jack was more interesting in other things, more remedial things. Education, teaching, English, Math, Art, Music, anything having to do with school and education is what Jack was interested in. His parent backed him up on this but to a much greater extent than Jack had wanted. Jack was sent to the most prestigious schools in the country and was accepted not by the depth of his parents pockets but by his intellect alone how ever it wasn't good enough for Jack, or rather it wasn't as interesting.

After much much convincing Jack managed to get his parents to simply get him into much more simpler schools. And from there Jack worked up with a lot more ease, not saying that those prestigious schools were hard in fact they were much easier. At the age of 16 Jack easily graduated early from High School and at the age of 19 graduated from USC. Then it was a major turning point in his life. Truly it was decision time, from all over the world wanted Jack to teach at their schools. Whether he was shooting from a dartboard or whether he actually did choose out of his fathers old legacy Jack chose the school in Japan. Nowadays Jack makes an easy living as a History Teacher, he is also willing to take over for the Music Teacher from time to time.

>> Other Details <<

I listen to: 99 Luftballoons ~ Nena, Snake Eater ~ Cynthia Harrell, Heavens Divide ~ Donna Burke, and Get Back ~ The Beatles
I kill time by: Teaching, Tutoring, Playing the Guitar (Real and in Video Games), Play Video Games, and Reading
Gimme More Of:
❤ Life
❤ Education
❤ My Parents
❤ Video Games
❤ History
Get Rid Of:
✘ Spiders
✘ Uneducated Ingrates
✘ Physics (It's easy but it's boring)
✘ Needing to rely on someone for support
✘ People who always complain
Didn't I mention?: Jack can be a bit prideful at times for he chooses never to take any help unless he truly does need it, other wise Jack will do what ever he can to deal with the problem.

★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 7:34 pm
ll Yuna-Chan ll

User Image

YURIPA KICHIDA
Girls, bring the boys out! // I wanna dance right now!
" Hn? Oh! Hai!! I'm Yuripa, future music idol in training! "
YOUNGER SISTER

★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆

>> The Basics <<

My nametag says: Kichida, Yuripa!
I go by: Yuri or Yupa!
The amount of candles on my cake are: seventeen
I'm Work As: a music icon in training
I am residing at the: Miyazaki Complex with my brother, Hei-chan~
Can't you tell? I'm obviously a: girl
I always look at: guys
My heart flutters when I see: foxes

>> It's All About Me <<

тнιs ιs ωнσ ι αм
Yuripa is a bubbly, hyperactive girl who just can't seem to sit still for prolonged periods of time. She's has a tendency to come off quite childish due to her ability to unabashedly ask questions and ability to squee at any cute thing/being that crosses her path. Yuripa is quite clueless to nearly everything, and gets distracted very easily. The word "focus" is not exactly in her dictionary as one must always be calling her attention back to whatever she's should be doing. An example of her short attention span is being able to drool over a cake in a bakery window, only to find that not even five seconds later she just jaywalked across the street to see bunnies up for adoption.

Yuripa is sweet, spirited and energetic and is always jumping at the chance for some fun, which sometimes clashes with the more stoic people. She often refers to gloomy or annoying people as "big meanies" (which can be a slight pun on her height). Her cheerful outlook often makes a stark contrast, however, when she is sad or upset. Despite her outwardly happy exterior, she carries many insecurities, particularly when it comes to her own future and especially other people's perception of her. She's very insecure about others' opinions of her and can easily drop into a low mood if she even assumes that someone doesn't like her for one reason or another.

Yuripa is Heiji's half-sister; to be more precise, the seventeen year old girl is Heiji's father's illegitimate daughter. She was the result of an elopement Masahiro Genji's son as well as a young woman that Genji had deemed "inferior" and "not acceptable" for his son. The couple kept their marriage under wraps so the other members of the clan wouldn't find out, and several years later, the couple had a rather small and slightly underweight baby girl - Yuripa.

Unfortunately, Yuripa's mother died a few hours after giving birth to her, and it was more then obvious that Yuripa and Heiji's father and members of her mother's family blamed the baby's existence for "stealing away his true love." But he had no idea how to care for a baby, and had made a deathbed promise to his wife saying that he will take care of their daughter. So he did the only thing that he was able to come up with.

He sent Yuripa to his parents - Masahiro Genji and his wife - to care for.

As Yuripa grew older, she started noticing differences between families of her classmates and her own. She learned early on that her father was not the only one who was unhappy with her existence, but Genji as well. As such she soon learned the best places to hide in the estate from both father and grandfather. (In fact, Yuripa bears her deceases mother's last name; as Genji refused to let his son's illegitimate daughter bear the family name of "Masahiro" and tarnish the well-known name) The only reason why she stayed under the roof of the Masahiro household was because her grandmother refused to let her go. Tensions between Yuripa and her father only became even bigger as the girl grew up in the splitting image of her mother.

Two years ago, when Yuripa became fifteen, she decided that she didn't want to live in fear under the clan's roof; but was still not old enough to go out to live on her own. There were auditions to an entertainment company nearby, and Yuripa decided that she wanted to try out as a chance to escape and perhaps grow into a popular figure just so she could shove her fame into her family members' faces. She passed, and moved into the entertainment business's dorm and quickly became busy as a trainee. The only thing stalling her right now is news of her favorite brother's marriage; and with all the support Heiji had given her over the few years of her life - she didn't want to miss it for the world.

>> Other Details <<

I listen to: The Boys by SNSD & The World That God Only Knows by Oratorio
I kill time by: Dancing and Singing
Gimme More Of:
❤ foxes - especially arctic foxes!
❤ soft colors
❤ dark chocolate
❤ fruit-flavored candy
❤ honesty

Get Rid Of:
✘ liars - Yuripa has a huge bias against liars
✘ birthdays
✘ caramel
✘ hard rock
✘ eggplants

Didn't I mention?: Yuripa has a sixth sense of sorts that allows her to sense deep-sated hatred within anyone (this was honed thanks to her father and grandfather and served as a radar signal for her to find a place to hide). Unfortunately, she has a tendency to dissolve into a withering state of fright when she does sense the negative emotion.

★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆

xx_Kohaku-chan

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300
Character Profiles

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff