Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Village Central Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 8:46 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

xxxxxAki snorted a laugh at his statement. It was the truth. Especially with their last meeting, she had been close beating him half to death. Even though she was chuckling she wasn't unaware of what was going on. This time he wasn't going to surprise her as he neared her head. She allowed him to rest near her. Aki reached her hand up to brush his cheek. "Aahaha guess so." With him here beside her, so relaxed now, she almost forgot they were in some alleyway in her least favorite village. She closed her eyes and sighed as she tried wiggle closer to him. For the first time in a while Aki felt at peace. Maybe it was just because compared to what had just happened this was indeed a peaceful moment.

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 8:55 pm
User Image User Image

"Don't worry.......... I'll only die smiling........."

They were both pretty much snuggled up closely to each other so he just put his arm around her. He could sleep like this even if it was like a bum on a alleyway of a village that had long forsaken him, yet it was his birthplace nonetheless so in a way he felt like home. Nothing compare to how he would feel in grass, at least it was somewhat comforting. Conflicting emotions settled down at this peaceful moment as the two just stayed close to each other. Arekku wasn't gonna ruin the moment now with words though in the back of his head everything still lied in wake ready emerge from the ocean of thoughts and impulses. He gently grabbed Aki with his other hand just to reassure himself that the moment was actually real and happening.

RPC Theme
"Even if you don't blink..........."
...................................... "You'll never see me move......."  

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 9:07 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

xxxxxThey truly must have looked like a pair of bums. With his arm about her she was nearly asleep. In fact she had been dozing off when his other hand took hold of her. She patted the hand and smiled lightly, "I'm still here." She reassured and stopped patting to trace the lines, veins, and marks that covered his hand.

(( kinda crappy post.
sorreh.
D: ))

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 11:00 pm
User Image User Image

Arekku sat there for a while, until he slowly let her go an stood up. After all they were in a alleyway next to trash an what not. "Where should we head now?" Arekku asked curiously as he looked around them, he hadn't been to the village for a long time. Maybe it was a chance to visit his parents grave or something. He scratched his head obviously confused on what to do let alone the whole atmosphere just early was pleasant, though it was something he wasn't really prepared for just yet.

RPC Theme

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 2:33 pm
xxxxxART BY KONEKO KUROMIRA

User Image
he lack ron low er

████████████████████◦••◦████████████████████

xxxxxShe looked up to Arekku as he stood up and spoke up. With pursed lips she thought for a moment. She couldn't figure out what to do. Honestly she wanted to say where ever was good with her as long as they could continue to sit like they had been. Aki had been sad that the moment ended. She stood up and rolled her shoulders back, feeling the muscles pull and stretch. "I don't know really. Cloud still isn't my favorite place in the world. But it was your home ages ago, is there any place you'd want to go?" Aki had never had pleasant experiences in the village, but so far she had done well to ignore her bias and just try to enjoy it. What were they doing in Cloud in the first place? It seemed like their plans fizzled out along the way. In her thinking she found herself idly popping her knuckles.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 11:48 pm
User Image User Image

"It depends I guess." Arekku said silently almost sounding like a sigh instead of really saying anything. His eyes look downward for a second as he contemplated it for a second, "Are we allowed to leave the village an go into Cloud country instead?" Arekku asked curiously as he put his back against the wall. "The only thing I'll like to do is pay my respects while where here." Arekku's voice became somewhat flat as he utter the last sentence. Well it was a thing he should of done right away instead of being a self loathing b*****d an get caught up in random ordeals like always. Or at least that's he was feeling at the moment as he thought of a place to go, at least while it seemed they had some downtime to spare.

RPC Theme

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

The Emperors Fallacy

Fashionable Friend

10,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:44 pm
A little scorpion dug up from the floor, "Ah, Arekku-kun! Aki-chan!" The little guy said, "Akane-sama wanted me to tell you that she's going to meet you at the meeting area..! She doesn't want to come in between you love birds." He said with a little chuckle. "I'll see you guys around!" He dug back in.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:41 pm
User Image

Jabie

Jabie the baby dragon flew in from the sky and came down to his intented targets and miscalculated the landing and flew into Arekku, bouncing off of him and landing on the floor and sniffled from the pain but stopped and wiped his tear away. "I ummm...i has sum ting for you." The baby dragon said trying to learn to speak correctly. He suddenly burped out a small scroll for them to read. "Once you....ab...ak... acknowledge it...then i leaves." He said.

On the Scroll:

Arekku & Aki,

On this scroll is the directions to the location of the "meeting". Make sure to bring it with you so that it can be properly disposed of, i have a clone waiting in the Deserted City to bring you into the base, which be prepared to sign a scroll when she asks since you will need to sign it in blood in order to enter. Once you enter, don't piss of the dragons at the gates and she will take you into the meeting room though the meeting has been over with, we can still fill you in on important matters.

~Nayely

P.S. Please don't be mean to Jabie, he is a baby dragon learning to be a messenger. Thanks.

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:07 pm
User Image User Image

Arekku might as well been an unmovable mountain for the baby dragon, even if he wasn't hugely built or anything it took a lot more to make him move. Looking down at the dragon coughing up a message with cold eyes under his hood. "If you bump into someone you should first apologize then give the message." Arekku said simply as he took the scroll in hand. "Either way thank you for you're hard work little one, it's appreciated much." Arekku said softly before opening the scroll to read it.

It took him a few seconds, then he passed it over to Aki to read it as well. He kneel down to pat the little dragon on the head and passed him a foreign gold coin, "Lo que te debo, y otra...." Arekku stopped himself short as he realized he went back into spanish, "I mean, here what I owe yah for the message. And thanks again little one." Arekku said as he walked over to Aki an nodded at her with a smile. They both suddenly disappeared from the little dragons view as they headed to there destination

RPC Theme
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out