Welcome to Gaia! ::

All type anime! Anime convention Guild!

Back to Guilds

Reply Games (RPG, Video games, ^ game, ect)
Chobits RP

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mrs. Testicle

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 10:26 am
Okay, just for the sake of "Hey, let's not argue or be all super-powerful", nobody is/owns Chii or Freya. So basically, this is just a persocom RP. The object of this RP is the same, though: to find out if robots can have emotions.

You can be a persocom or human. You can even be/have a non-human shaped persocom. The human Yumi has a small bunny-shaped one.

Have fun ^o^

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 10:38 am
'Geeze, I know he's not a human, but...' Hotaru blushed, walking beside a tall, blue-haired male persocom. She had had him for a month already, but was still getting used to him. She had a hard time remembering that he was not real. That everything about him was programmed. He seemed too natural, though. He had little isms. Things only he did. Like how he always put on his shoes with the left one first, or how he tilted his head when asking a question.

"Where are we going today, Hotaru?" He asked. Head tilt. Hotaru looked at her brown faux-suede penny loafers.

"I thought we could go shopping together. It's almost spring...I thought I could get you some spring clothes."

"Spring?"

"The weather is going to get warmer. You might overheat if you wear too thick of clothes in hot weather."

"Oh." He smiled at her. "More gifts?"

"Yes." Hotaru smiled back. She loved seeing him smile. She loved seeing anybody smile, really. Especially if they were smiling because of her.

Mrs. Testicle

Mrs. Testicle

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 10:13 pm
"Do other persocoms get spring clothes?" He asked as they were looking around a store front.

"Yes, of course. There's entire stores filled with stuff just for persocoms. Why?"

"Just wanted to add information to my memory bank."

Hotaru thought this was adorable. She had gotten him a lot of stuff, but she was still in the shock of having a persocom at last. She figured she would slow down with the blowing of money soon. In the meantime, though, a muscle shirt would show of those arms...

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 3:13 pm
i dont know 2 much about chobits i only saw an episode sweatdrop sweatdrop  

Boyranma1990
Vice Captain

Mrs. Testicle

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 7:37 pm
(( I haven't seen any episodes...I read the manga. I only own the first one, though. But the art is so pretty! ))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 11:31 am
((most persocoms are pre-programed to know pretty much everything about living like a human, and usuly has the intelegence level of someone around 25 with an avarage education, if you're gona RP him like that then most likely he's another chobit model))  

Elana_chan
Crew

Mrs. Testicle

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 2:39 pm
(( Okay...well, he could be a custom persocom, which would not be a Chobit model. He could be like Yuzuki, and have a self-teaching/learning thing. Where are you getting this information? I've already stated I haven't watched the anime, and I don't recall that tidbit being in the manga. ))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 12:08 am
((I based my info on what I have learnd from the manga (exclusively vol 1) and I learned quite a bit of what they are like as far as programed intelegence from sorces that were not nessisarily said, one example is the shop owner's persocom seen at the every begining of the 1st vol she had an intelegence/personality I'd say between 18 and 25, same thing with the custom models Motosuwa made))  

Elana_chan
Crew

Mrs. Testicle

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 9:46 pm
(( -shrug- Well, then, why don't you roleplay instead of just critiqueing? And if you want me to change my post, I will. BTW, cute avi art ya got there. ))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 11:57 am
((I'll consider it, personaly I think I need a little more info on the series before I realy get involved in an RP for it.... and thanks for the complement, the outfit my avi has on was copied after the one my close friend usuly had on before she moved to the other side of the country, I think of her as a sister))  

Elana_chan
Crew

Games (RPG, Video games, ^ game, ect)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces