Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Age of Monsters

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can choose almost any race you want, and make your own story. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Literate, Demon, Kingdoms, Monster 

Reply The Kingdom of Konton
Chaos Castle [Read first post]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zenaku the Demon
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 3:49 pm
User Image

This ancient castle is older than the majority of Kingdoms around. Surrounded by a magical barrier, this castle is highly protected. The area around this castle is swarming with ravenous monsters. The only way inside of this place is the front entrance, which is the only area that is safe from the monsters and unprotected from the barrier. However, it is swarming with guards of all races. Demons, vampires, werewolves, are just a few. Going inside this castle without permission is suicide, and even if one does manage to make it past all of this, the Queen herself will end up killing any intruder.

The history behind this castle is a long and... Rather brutal one. Once belonging to a human warlord, the man executed many by impaling them in his own front yard. He kept prisoners, and loved to torture and kill people for fun. Now the ghosts of the victims wander around this creepy looking castle/mansion.

Rules-

Do not enter this place unless you are a follower of Konton. Otherwise your character WILL be killed, no exceptions.
Sneaking in is utterly impossible, due to the defenses and guards, and will get your character killed unless it is for plot purposes.
Spying will get your character killed, no exceptions.
Unless you have permission from the Queen herself, no outsiders will be allowed in this place.
[Edit- 6/2/12: If you wish to do something related to a side plot, personal plot, or main plot at all if it relates to this castle. You must pm me and get my permission before doing so.]
If you wish to enter the castle you must post here first. Otherwise your post maybe deleted.

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 5:20 am
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Akanie Takahashi ♋
xxx
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

The Queen of Konton

User Image

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
I am the Queen of Konton
I love to collect angel wings.
Do not stand in my way.

It took the group a while to make it to the castle, but when they arrived, they were greeting by the group of vampires that had taken the children. "M'lady, the girls are in your chambers, sound asleep." She smiled, and nodded, dismissing the vampires. As the Lycans that had the wings and children made their way into the castle, slipping past the massive minotaurs that guarded the entrance. If one was to look down the long walkway towards the castle, one would see many guards comprised of demons, vampires, lycans, and minotaurs in a special uniform guarding the passageway. Akanie turned to the remaining Lycans. "Dismissed" She told the group as they dispersed. The guards wouldn't let anyone in unless they were the Monogatari, or they had business with the queen. Akanie walked towards the castle, heading towards the chambers with the two children over her shoulder.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
私は、カオスの女王です
私は、天使の羽を集めるのが大好き
私のように立っていない

xxxxxx ┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Akanie Takahashi ♋
xxxxxx ┗━━━━━━━━━┛

[Will post a new topic for my chambers. And eww short post.]  

Zenaku the Demon
Captain

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 4:01 pm
Ras'kar Zenbon

The Shadow of Gaman

User Image

"I live to preserve the peace of this land, but I do not lay down my blade...."

Ras'kar and the others arrived in the massive castle only to be dismissed by the queen. The man mentally cursed not having taken the children himself, because then he would have acess to the queen's chambers directly. He looked down the hall and saw the guards. True he could probably take them if push came to shove, being a Kyuui, but he was a fool to think these were the only forces there were in the castle. Plus the Monogatari was still amongst them, and his chances of defeating him AND the guards was somewhere between slim and none. Reluctantly Ras'kar nodded to the queen and head out of the castle into the city. It seemed he would have to take his time to plan how he would rescue the children, as a direct infiltration was out of the question.

".... for one cannot threaten that peace if they no longer breathe"

(exit to capital city)  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 4:34 pm
User ImageUser Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

As the Queen arrived at the Castle, she would be immediately followed by one of the Monogatari, it was Divine Hope, the same man that went to bring the Queen back. Divine would bow as the Queen spoke and then left for her chambers, "Have a pleasant day, my Queen" he would say as she left. Soon after, Divine would order some of the guards to start their patrols. Pointing at two of the vampires there, Divine would order them, "I want you three, to sweep the top floors and the roof. After that, report back to your original stations and assume watch." As the three vampires bowed they would then take their leave. Looking at the rest that remained, which were two Lycans, two Minotaurs, and three low level demons, Divine would give them their orders as well. "Azel, you and your brother will remain here and guard the Queen. You two are the strongest of the guards. I trust you know what we will happen if you do not complete your duties." Divine stated, referring to the two Minotaurs. Turning back to the rest, he would give out his last orders, "And I want the rest of you sweep the entire lower levels. once done I want you to take your positions around the Castle and stand guard until further notice." After he was done giving his orders, Divine would notice the one Lycan who was talking with the Queen, leave. Narrowing his eyes, Divine would emit an electrical current through out his body, "Interesting. Very interesting" he said as he headed towards his chambers.

OOC: Exit

The Reticent Harlequin

Unforgiving Tactician

Zenaku the Demon
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 4:47 am
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Akanie Takahashi ♋
xxx
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

The Queen of Konton

User Image

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
I am the Queen of Konton
Do not stand in my way.

Akanie could be seen walking from the castle. However, she stopped short of the two massive minotaurs guarding the gates. Turning to one of the castle guards, she motioned him to come closer. "Go and fetch Divine for me. I need to ask him a question." She ordered. Without delay, the man rushed off to find him. She needed to know if he wanted to go with her to the Ryoku. She needed to talk to the King there about a few things, and she knew he would try and scold her if she ran off alone again. If he did not want to go, then she could take her personal guards with her, along with her pet. However, if he wanted to go with her, she would leave them here to protect the castle. Akanie had plenty of time, but she was highly curious about one thing that went on in the Kingdom of Ryoku... Something that she needed to know about.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
私は、カオスの女王です
私は、天使の羽を集めるのが大好き
私のように立っていない

xxxxxx ┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Akanie Takahashi ♋
xxxxxx ┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Spreader of Despair
Trying to boost activity I guess lol.

[BLEH short post] emotion_donotwant  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 5:01 am
User ImageUser Image

While he was busy reading a few books, while walking towards his chambers, Divine would be approached by one of the Minotaurs he had assigned to guard the castle. "She needs to ask me a question? Very well. I shall go see what she wants. You go back to your post, but return this back to the library, first." Divine said as he closed the book he was reading and handed it towards the creature. After that, Divine would vanish down one of the hallways, minutes later, he would appear outside the castle, in front of the gates. Walking before the queen, he would stop "You wanted to ask me something, my Queen." he stated as he bowed and then sat back up. Looking around, he noticed that she was planning on going somewhere, "Judging from what I can see. You are planning on leaving again. Am I correct? If so, then I will have to accompany you, my Queen." he said as he awaited for the Queen's reply.

OOC:

The Reticent Harlequin

Unforgiving Tactician

Zenaku the Demon
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 5:25 am
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Akanie Takahashi ♋
xxx
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

The Queen of Konton

User Image

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
I am the Queen of Konton
Do not stand in my way.

Akanie did not have to wait very long for him to show up. When Divine arrived, already assuming what she was going to do, she chuckled a bit. "Impressive. You know me too well Divine. I am heading to the Kingdom of Ryoku to meet with their King. I wish to speak with him about an important matter concerning a certain tournament they hold every year. Its rather odd, considering the winner always vanishes without a trace. Along with a few odd feelings I have had about that tournament... I will speak with him about diplomatic matters as well..." She said trailing off at the end, then suddenly continuing. "Because you want to go with me, I shall leave my personal guard here... I might stop by their market district and look at their dragon scale armor and see if the rumors about how tough they are... I wonder if that is true or not..." She said pondering the goods she might buy there. She had her big purse she sometimes carried with her. When she turned around to begin their journey to the Kingdom of Ryoku, the bag jingled, indicating she had ALOT of gold in that bag. Suprisingly though, there is a magic in effect within that bag that allows her to carry much more than the eyes perceive on the outside of the bag.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
私は、カオスの女王です
私は、天使の羽を集めるのが大好き
私のように立っていない

xxxxxx ┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Akanie Takahashi ♋
xxxxxx ┗━━━━━━━━━┛

[Exit to Blayze Market district. I will create a topic for it here shortly.]  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 6:03 pm
User ImageUser Image

About an hour or two after the duo had left the castle, Ras'kar, under the guise of Divine, calmly approached the castle and walked through the gate. The front guards of course yielded to him immediately, not about to stop one of the most powerful warriors in the entire kingdom. Ras'kar smirked, thinking that this ruse would definitely work, so long as he didn't run into the real Divine while he was here. When he drew closer to the queen's chamber one of the royal guards stopped him, apparantly confused to his being there. "wait didn't you and the queen leave for Ryoku a while ago?" the large minotaur asked. Ras'kar nodded, not showing the pure joy in his heart that both Divine and Akanie were not at the castle. "yes, and we had made it a good distance when, regrettably, Lady Takahashi realized she had left some important things of hers back here, and she wished to return to retrieve them before continuing to Ryoku." he said thinking up an exuse quickly. The minotaur took the bait, once again not about to pry to deeply into his superior's affairs, and allowed him to pass by without another word. Ras'kar made his way down the grand hallway, attempting to find the Queen's chamber. "damn so long since I've last been here, were was it again?" he thought to himself, trying hard not to make it look like he didn't know were to look.

OOC: Exit

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

The Kingdom of Konton

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out