Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Age of Monsters

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can choose almost any race you want, and make your own story. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Literate, Demon, Kingdoms, Monster 

Reply The Kingdom of Konton
The Konton Capital- Naraku

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zenaku the Demon
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 4:39 pm
User Image

Despite the name of the capital, which means hell, this place is rather odd, and has a thriving culture unlike any other. The buildings are built around the idea of more people in a smaller area, making these buildings some of the tallest around. However even with this Kingdom's reputation for being chaotic, unlawful people, this place has an extremely low crime rate. However they do not tolerate humans or foreigners. Mostly angels, due to the fact that a good portion of the people are demons.

The Marketplaces here have a high variety of goods. Most of these goods come from raiding the other three Kingdoms, but mostly these goods come from the Kingdoms of Gaman and Kougi. One of the highest selling items here are angel wings. Highly prized, these wings have a special healing property, that can heal most diseases and injuries. The queen herself is said to have a personal stash of these highly valued wings. Anyone who tries to steal, or rip off the merchants in this city will most likely be killed by the merchants themselves, as they can handle themselves in a fight. If they don't get to the thief, the guards will.

Chaos castle resides deep towards the back of the Capital city. Even though this city has been built around the castle, there is a good chunk of the area around the castle that is vacant. This is due to the fear of the monsters around the castle getting out in case the barrier broke. But this would never happen, as the monsters themselves are trained to keep within a certain distance of the castle.

The city does have an arena in which weekly battles take place, weather it be prisoners fighting prisoners, or just wild animals fighting for amusement. This place is where the people come to satisfy their taste for violence. The arena itself is heavily guarded, and the guards will kill anyone who tries to escape.

Overall, this city is much more civilized than the surrounding villages. The villages usually kill off any would-be hero before they reach the capital. In a way, the savage villages around the capital are the first line of defense for this place.

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 4:16 pm
Ras'kar Zenbon

The Shadow of Gaman

User Image

"I live to preserve the peace of this land, but I do not lay down my blade...."

Ras'kar left the castle grounds into the huge bustling city of Naraku. An over populated cesspool of violence and sin. Ras'kar passed by an Oni and then quickly ducked into a back alley. When he emerged he now looked like the monster he had copied. He flipped his hood down and tucked his mask into his robe, no longer needing them to conceal his identity. With this disguise he would be able to get around the city just fine without hassle. Now he had to worry about procuring enough supplies and Konton's currency to get by until he found a way into the castle once more.

".... for one cannot threaten that peace if they no longer breathe"

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 5:52 pm
Ras'kar Zenbon

The Shadow of Gaman

User Image

Ras'kar approached the vicinity of the castle, but stayed withing the city's streets so not to avoid detection. He gazed at the castle for a long time, trying to think of some way to infiltrate the castle, but it was clear that it was not possible through conventional means. There were simply to many guards and sentries posted everywhere. It would be difficult to get in without royal permission. "our royal status" he thought with a grin. He knew this idea would be risky. Impersonating low life locals, or grunt soldiers was no problem. Someone who could easily be missed or over looked. Taking on the look of a person of status however ran many risks, such as accidentally bumping into the person you were impersonating, or being given a question about that person's personal life you could not answer. He had succeded many times with this tactic, but he had failed several times aswell. However for the time he didn't know what else to do. he had no idea whether or not the children were safe, or even still alive, and the longer he waited the more likely they wouldn't be. With that said he ducked into a corner and reemerged as Divine.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:58 pm
Ras'kar Zenbon

The Shadow of Gaman

User Image

Ras'kar, having finally lost the pursuing guards, leaned up against an alley wall and let out a deep sigh. "well it was worth a shot" he thought thankful that no one had managed to reveal his true face. It seemed getting inside the castle wouldn't be as easy as he thought. "my lady. I pray Waka will be able to properly serve in my absence" he thought knowing he would probably not see Gaman anytime soon. He walked through the streets, having taken the form of another random demon to blend in, and thought as to how he might gain acess. "wait the tournament. If I enter as a fighter for Konton, and put on a good showing I might be able to convince the queen to let me become one of her guards" he thought with a nod of his head. Until the tournament he'd have to lay low, and if in the end his plan didn't work he might have to give up and return to Gaman. As much as he wanted to rescue the children, the stability of the kingdoms was waning fast and he knew his kingdom would need him should war break out.

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

Akari Oudoki

Dapper Noob

3,850 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:22 pm
Naraku... The Capital of Konton. A city were demons dwell and are ruled by a Queen. Its only too bad that this hellhound couldn't care less about her authority. It was then a three-tailed midnight blue dog with piercing pale blue pupilless eyes sniffed around the city. It wasn't very often that this hound came into the city. However he was in a much smaller size and not recognizable amongst the demons who live here. Though everyonce in a while, a demon that did pass by the dog bowed in respect and gave the hound something to eat.

The dog nodded back in respect and accepted the few demons offerings then moved on. As the dog was sniffing around, it picked up a strange scent that wasn't from Konton. The dog paused and looked around but didn't see something too out of the ordinary, until he spotted a group of guards driving someone out. The hound tilted his head then lowered it as he continued to pursue this new strange scent. After a while, the demon came across an alley with a strange figure leaning up against the wall. The Hound paused in front of the entrance to the alley. The hound looked at him with pale blue, piercing eyes as if they were made out of the underworlds blue flames. The hellhound swished its tails as small pale sparks flew around them. If anything, the hound was curious at this new figure, however he was also cautious for foreigners weren't always welcomed in Naraku, Konton...  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:24 pm
Ras'kar Zenbon

The Shadow of Gaman

User Image

Ras'kar sighed feeling his stomach rumble. "be patient my stomach, besides I doubt these demons sold food that you would even consider edible anyways" he thought stepping away from the wall. He planned to head out and maybe pick pocket some Konton currency so he could get find himself something to eat. However glancing down the alleyway he saw a hound starring him down. Not any kind of dog he would recognize, but he figured that creatures like this were commonplace here. He kneeled down by the dog and scratched it between its ears. "sorry boy, I don't even have food for myself tonight. You'll have to find someone else to beg to" he said standing up and walking past the dog, ready to just leave it at that.

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

The Kingdom of Konton

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas