Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Age of Monsters

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can choose almost any race you want, and make your own story. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Literate, Demon, Kingdoms, Monster 

Reply The cities of Gaman
The Gaman City of Aijou

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zenaku the Demon
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 3:56 am
User Image

This is one of the largest cities in the Kingdom of Gaman besides the capital itself. This place has a high amount of angels, and is sometimes targeted by Akanie herself in hopes of finding a child angel. Due to this fact the city is usually heavily guarded, especially the orphanages. This city has a rather large marketplace as well, they do sell angel feathers, which is useful for healing potions. Angel feathers go for a high price here, as many angels do not wish to give up some of their precious feathers. However, the angels here live in fear that Akanie might pay them a visit again....

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 4:27 am
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Akanie Takahashi ♋
xxx
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

The Queen of Konton

User Image

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
I am the Queen of Konton
I love to collect angel wings.
Do not stand in my way.

The night air was calm and cool in the city of Aijou. No one really suspected anything bad to happen at night, but the guards were active as ever now. Moving silently in the night, Akanie and few of her strongest vampires and lycans, besides the monogatari themselves, moved on the rooftops of the city, without making so much as a sound. They arrived on top of a big angel orphanage in the city. Jumping off the roof, the vampires silently, and swiftly killed several guards guarding the place. Then, the vampires quietly broke in. They knew they did not have much time, so Akanie and the vampires rushed in the place. The Lycans simply stayed on the rooftops, just in case something bad happened. Sneaking in to one of the rooms, she found several angel children sleeping. It looked like they separated the boys from the girls, as every child in this room was a girl. Motioning for the vampires to find the males, she went over to one of the sleeping girls, and put a rag over one of their faces. The angel girl woke up, got wide eyed, and before she could even make a sound, she was out like a light.

Akanie occasionally kidnapped angels, which is the reason why she had a big collection of angel wings, but she mainly managed to kidnap the men, as the women could commit suicide before she could take them. Most angel women knew what would happen if they were captured by Akanie. She would breed them of course. With this many angel girls around, her little sadistic 'collection' would be complete. Being able to have the wings of a child angel, along with breeding them in the future. She motioned for the vampires to do the same as she did. WIthin a minute, all the girls were out cold.

"Take these children back to my castle. I have plans for them later. Do not worry about me, I will make sure I collect my prize."
She said with a sadistic tone to her voice. WIth that, the vampires carried the girls off into the night, and would be gone before anyone could catch them. One vampire came back from the other room, and told her "The boys are knocked out m'lady. Do you wish for me to join the others?" A wild grin would appear on her face as she nodded. That vampire would leave with the rest. Now, Akanie slowly made her way to the boys dorm. If no one stopped her, there would be a bloodbath. She did not care for the lives of the males, she had too many of them back at her castle. So she would end up taking their wings, and killing the poor children.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
私は、カオスの女王です
私は、天使の羽を集めるのが大好き
私のように立っていない

xxxxxx ┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Akanie Takahashi ♋
xxxxxx ┗━━━━━━━━━┛

((Just something to spice things up before the plot starts. Anyone feel free to join! Also the vampires are already gone with the girls now. So no saying you intercepted them and killed them lol))  

Zenaku the Demon
Captain

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 7:26 pm
Ras'kar Zenbon

The Shadow of Gaman

User Image

"I live to preserve the peace of this land, but I do not lay down my blade...."

Everything was quiet up on the rooftop of the orphanage, and the handful of Lycans stood watch not really expecting much trouble. "to so casually walk into our lands thinking you can take whatever you want.....unforgivable" Thought Ras'kar as he looked on from a few buildings over. Back on the roof two particular lycans were standing off by themselves, lazily glancing over the edge of the roof. Suddenly a hand reached out from behind one of them and covered their mouth. The next second a blade projected out from his chest, the cold silver glimmering in the moon light. "what the-" the second Lycan started to say in shock. However before he could finish the figure that had assaulted his comrade reached out for him. A cold metal hand gripped tightly over the lycan's face, and the same blade that had killed his comrade shot out from the man's wrist stabbing into the Lycan's mouth and out the back of its head, killing it instantly.

Ras'kar flicked the blood off of and retracted the blade back into his arm. He turned the first lycan over and got a good look at his face. With a smirk the man took of his mask, revealing his own face to be that of the Lycan's. He then dropped down, and slipped past the vampires without a word or hint of suspicion. He intercepted Akanie right as she made it to the door of the dormitory. "lady Takahashi. I think some of the towns guards have spotted us on the rooftops, they're making their way over here now in force. I think we should get out of here while we can" he reported, looking and sounding like the lycan guard. If the plan went well not only could he spare the young boys, but he could follow them back to Konton and figure out how to rescue the children she had all ready captured.

".... for one cannot threaten that peace if they no longer breathe"

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 11:21 pm
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Akanie Takahashi ♋
xxx
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

The Queen of Konton

User Image

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
I am the Queen of Konton
Do not stand in my way.

Akanie drew her diamond sword, ready to do something god awful to the children in that room, when one of the Lycans appeared before her, blocking the way to the dorm. However, when he spoke, she was a bit suspicious for one reason and one reason only. What happened to the other Lycans? They should have come down with this one. Raising an eyebrow, she looked at the supposed Lycan with a slightly suspicious face. "I am not worried about simple guards. However, how did the guards spot you in the middle of the night, on top of a building... When there are a few dead guards in the street? Where are the rest of the Lycans? I know for a fact I brought more than one Lycan with me. " She then narrowed her eyes at the supposed Lycan, not buying the story at all. "Explain yourself Lycan..." She told the werewolf.

Truth be told, this one looked a little different than the rest, but she did not notice that. However, his stroy did not add up in the end. Akanie may have been a bit nutty, but she wasn't stupid. She was actually a bit smarter than people believed. Akanie was really wary of this supposed Lycan, after she had heard the stories of the Kyuui that could disguise themselves as others. But that is all she knew about him.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
私は、カオスの女王です
私は、天使の羽を集めるのが大好き
私のように立っていない

xxxxxx ┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Akanie Takahashi ♋
xxxxxx ┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Zenaku the Demon
Captain

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 5:52 pm
Ras'kar Zenbon

The Shadow of Gaman

User Image

It wasn't hard to tell that the queen was suspicious, but that was only natural given the situation. Though he might have been loosing his touch a bit, after all she had never been suspicious of his disguise before. Regardless he allready had a response prepared for such a question. "well I was on the opposite side of the roof at the time, but from what the others said two guards making their rounds must have stumbled across the bodies of the guards we killed earlier and looking up saw us and ran for back up. The rest of my brothers are still on the roof, lying low and preparing an ambush should we not make it out in time to avoid their forces. I was sent down to tell you my Queen." he explained. Which wasn't exactly a lie since he had only taken out two lycans, so the rest really were still up on the roof standing guard. "Lady Takahashi I know you do not like to flee from battle, but even if we do dispatch the town's guard force easily that only means they will call in their army, and we don't have the numbers to take on Gaman's entire reserve. We've allready taken half of them. Besides showing these angels that we can swoop in and take their children without a whisper would send a much bigger message than making a huge commotion trying to slaughter them all"

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 8:44 pm
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Akanie Takahashi ♋
xxx
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

The Queen of Konton

User Image

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
I am the Queen of Konton
Do not stand in my way.

Akanie figured as much, it seemed as if she was being a bit too paranoid. However, this was just wasting time to her, and that is something that was not needed right now. "Bah! You are wasting my time Lycan. I will have this done before their army could even get to the city! Now move..." She said as she pushed her way past him, and made her way into the room of angel children. It seemed as if she was done talking to him. Stubborn as a mule, she wasn't about to leave without getting what she wanted. Drawing the diamond blade from it's sheath, it sparkled in the moonlight. She hardly ever needed to use it, but she was in a rush this time. Grabbing one of the unconscious male children by the wings, she giggled madly as she stared at the precious wings. Something she did not have in her collection, she was determined to get... One way, or another. She then swiftly swung her blade to cut off the wings of this child. If she wasn't stopped here, she would swiftly kill them all, and take their wings. She could easily have done this before the army, or anyone else could arrive.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
私は、カオスの女王です
私は、天使の羽を集めるのが大好き
私のように立っていない

xxxxxx ┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Akanie Takahashi ♋
xxxxxx ┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Zenaku the Demon
Captain

The Reticent Harlequin

Unforgiving Tactician

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 12:22 am
User ImageUser Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

As Akanie began taking the wings off of the male angel, a tall and slender man with long silver hair would suddenly appear behind her. Looking around, the man would instantly began to analyze everyone and everything. Firstly, he would notice the Lycan in the room, as he looked over the Lycan. Sniffing the air, the man would detect the feint smell of blood on the Lycan;s hand. Not saying a word, the man would then look over at the children, all males and all unconscious, and finally, there was his Queen, Akanie, who was cutting this wings off one of the males. Having gathered all the information he needed. Turning towards the Queen, the man would address her, "It seems as though, you have already gathered up all of the females, but I must say, isn't it a bit too risky for you to be here. You are the Queen of Konton after all, you should be back at the Castle, let one of your Monogatari do this for you." he would say as he walked over to the Lycan, "Why are you here, go back to your position and wait for further instructions. We can not allow anyone to discover that the Queen is here. Go now!!!" the man commanded as he then walked back over to the Queen, "Maybe we shou-" the man was cut off by the movements of one of the children, it seemed like this one had woken up early. Looking down at the child, the man would pick it up by its neck, "It is unfortunate that you are awake." the man said as he crushed the child's windpipe and killed it instantly. He would then throw the lifeless body over at the Lycan, "Dispose of that thing."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

OOC:

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 3:48 pm
Ras'kar Zenbon

The Shadow of Gaman

User Image

Ras'kar nodded, but inside he was infuriated that she had decided not to go for his plan. Knowing he couldn't risk blowing his cover he was forced to stand and watch as the queen cut the wings off of the angel boy. "dammit! dammit! dammit!" he mentally screamed. He had been out patrolling alone, and his story about the guards gathering was a farce. As far as he knew he was all alone here with no means of calling for back up without giving himself away. The situation was made even worse as Divine, one of the queen's Montagari, entered the room. He had little chance against these odds. Ras'kar knew in the end he would have to simply bare it and hope to rescue the girls knowing they probably had less lethal, but equally as heinous, plans for them. When Divine murdered a young angel boy and tossed him at Ras'kar feet, he almost lost it and attacked. However his training was sound and had prepared him for situations like this. Through it all he managed to keep a stoic expression. "very well sir" he said lifting up the boy and throwing him over his shoulder. It wasn't the most dignified way to carry him, but that was what he was going for. The less he seemed to care for the angels the less suspicious they would all be. He carried the boy out of the room and stored him in the bathroom, placing a towel over him. Then Ras'kar went back up to the roof and quickly hid the two lycan bodies before joining the others on guard. "we're did vance go?" one of them asked referring to the second Lycan Ras'kar had killed earlier. Ras'kar sighed and shook his head. "baastard ran off after some woman. Said the "itch" was kicking back in. I know I aint gonna be the one to tell Lady Takahashi that though" he said. The other Lycans nodded, taking the bait. None of them wanted to do it either so they just dropped it.

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

Zenaku the Demon
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 4:52 am
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Akanie Takahashi ♋
xxx
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

The Queen of Konton

User Image

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
I am the Queen of Konton
Do not stand in my way.

Akanie sliced off the boy's wings, and with a swift motion, before he could wake up, she cut his head clean off with little effort. Smirking, she seemed to have a better idea instead of slaughtering the boys. Whistling, the majority of the Lycans came rushing in the room, and went on one knee as a form of respect. Akanie had a devious grin on her face as she tossed one pair of angel wings to one of the Lycans. "You, carry these wings. I want one Lycan to carry two of the boys." She said as she swiftly sheathed her sword, and grabbed two angel boys. Slinging them over her shoulder, they seemed to be out cold. Looking over at Divine, she chuckled. "You should know I need to get out every once in a while. Besides, I have a special room that is directly connected to mine set up for these children." She said with a cocky tone to her voice.

As she was speaking, one of the Lycans walked over and picked up the remaining children. Looking at the others, she began to bark orders as usual. "I want all Lycans to stay at the back, make sure no one is following us. Divine will be at the front, scouting ahead to make sure the path ahead is clear. Is that understood?" She asked all the Lycans, and with a nod, she sighed. Without wasting time, she took off in a full sprint and leaped from the window ledge onto a roof, breaking through the glass in the process. With that move, she was gone, and the Lycans would be following her from a safe distance to make sure no one would follow her. If they did, they would all pounce on the poor thing at once. The only Lycan that was close to her was the one with the angel wings, and the othe children.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
私は、カオスの女王です
私は、天使の羽を集めるのが大好き
私のように立っていない

xxxxxx ┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Akanie Takahashi ♋
xxxxxx ┗━━━━━━━━━┛

[exit to chaos castle]  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:05 am
User Image
Waka Windu
Kingdom: Gaman___Rank: Kyuui
Weapon: shield & light mace

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━
Waka flue into the city gliding on his wings; his shield strapped to his lift arm and his mace at his side. As a kyuui, a highly skilled warrior of the Gaman Kingdom protecting the city was one of duties. He landed on top of one rather small building, his wings folded so that they would not get in the way as he walked the streets. He then jumped from the building and onto the streets. The people were gathered around the shops looking at all the precious items.

Waka walked over and took a look at what had the people so interested. On one merchants table were beautifully decorated angle feathers. Most of the people looking wear just humans with an interest in magic, as other angles did not agree with the practice of an angle selling their feathers. Waka continued walking around the city and found a merchant selling fruit. Feeling both hungry and thirsty he bought a large slice of a melon and than found himself a nice place to sit down and eat it.

Grimsbok

Vicious Millionaire

7,850 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200

Blaze Kimishi

Dangerous Seeker

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:12 pm
Storm Shuona
The Beast of Gaman

User Image

Storm walked out into the middle of the city and raised his nose to the air, recently granted the title of the third kyuui he had an obligation to his new home to protect it with his life. As he walked around the city on his rounds he began to familiarize himself with the locals and the different buildings  
The cities of Gaman

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games