♢TheSpotlight is all Mine♢

♢My name is♢: Sarah Mycroft
♢♢I am controlled by this person♢♢:Xaimee

♢♢Blew out this many candles on my last birthday♢♢:16

♢What year am I?♢:Freshman
♢Well, I can be...♢: Sarah is an odd flighty girl. She does not really see the world the same way as other people and because of that she tends to find it difficult to communicate. She's not a loner, and actually seeks out company, but her odd views on life tend to annoy people. The girl would love to find friends who could care about her despite her apparent madness, but so far she has not had much luck.

♢Oh-lala!!♢:
  • Dresses
  • Wandering
  • Books
  • Underwear
  • Sleeping
  • Clothes in general.

♢Boo, you stink!♢:
  • Those who try to force her to conform
  • Shopping without a purpose

♢Why do you need to know?♢:Sarah grew up in a proper home with extremely rich parents. Her parents were happy with their cute little girl who liked to dress in very ladylike ways and did everything her parents told her. Unfortunately, they watched her never really mature as she got older. In her teens, she started to see almost wandering around in a daze. She would never explain what was going on but always seemed happy. She would do everything her parents told her, but despite that they way she talked to people was just too strange. Her thoughts made little sense to anyone but her and her parents despaired at ever finding her a suitable partner.

Then came the incident on her sixteenth birthday. There had already been so odd incidents when Sarah got a little too touch feely with girls she desired clothing tips from. For some reason, a particular girl caught her eye who she practically idolised. In the end, the two of them formed a strange relationship that eventually culminated in them kissing. Horrified that their daughter might be homosexual, they immediately pulled Sarah out of school and transferred her straight to Sukari Highschool. They hoped it was just the girl she liked taking advantage, but it is almost impossible to tell what's going on in their daughter's head so they're keeping a close eye. They partly hope a male host will catch her eye and draw her into finding a suitable partner with a rich powerful family.

♢This person is so cool!♢: None at the moment, she doesn't really understand what hosts are about.
♢What, how’d you know?♢: Sarah likes to check out other girls for clothing ideas and this extends to all layers of clothing. It's not the first time in her earlier life she has been caught with other girl's clothing once they've changed for gym class.
♢♢♢►♢◄♢♢♢

♢This is my Dorm number♢:
♢This is My class Schedule♢:
  • Homeroom: B
  • Period 1: Algebra I
  • Period 2: English I
  • Period 3: Space Science
  • Period 4: Western Worlds
  • Period 5: Computers
  • Period 6: Study Hall

♢Anything else?♢: The Mycroft family are keeping a close eye on Sarah. They're also working behind the scenes to get the parents of male hosts to put pressure on their children to get them to approach Sarah.
♢I'm no ugly ducking♢:Sarah Mycroft