Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Age of Monsters

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can choose almost any race you want, and make your own story. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Literate, Demon, Kingdoms, Monster 

Reply The Kingdom of Konton
The Queen's chambers Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:03 pm
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Akanie Takahashi ♋
xxx
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

The Queen of Konton

User Image

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
I am the Queen of Konton
I love to collect angel wings.
Do not stand in my way.

Ras'kar soon realized that he was in a bit of a bind. With his cover being blown fast he knew he had to think of a means of escape. Smiling the supposed queen walked up to Shu and ran her finger along his chest. "hmmm how about I do you one better, and show off a new technique I've been working on" she said as she suddenly fired off a beam of crimson lightning into his chest. At that range it would probably either pierce straight through him or send him flying back. Though less lethal than normal lightning it caused three times as much pain and muscle spasming, and thus would incapacitate him for at least a minute. With the the fake queen raised her hand into the air and let out a blinding flash of lightnign from her palm, temporarily blinding the guards. Ras'kar then shoved past the guards and fled down the hallway towards the front entrance of the castle.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
私は、カオスの女王です
私は、天使の羽を集めるのが大好き
私のように立っていない

xxxxxx ┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Akanie Takahashi ♋
xxxxxx ┗━━━━━━━━━┛

(well I didn't sneak into the castle. I walked in in through the front door. Besides you said the exception is if its for plot related purposes, and this definitely counts. Besides getting into enemy governments is the express purpose of the character and his power, so its really an unfair rule to begin with. Not only that I wouldn't be trying to bring up the rules anyways seeing as how if we go by the rules Akanie shouldn't even have been able to put up a barrier in the first place since that isn't one of her 4 powers. Thus taking away your main means of letting your characters know its not the real Akanie in the first place. Plus another infraction on the rules is this apparent order to not let anyone past if they can't open the barrier, which you completely made up just to fit the situation as you never actually said it in one of Akanie's posts. Making things happen off screen to make things more convenient for you is a form of god modding, especially when you do so in way that it happens in the present when other characters are around.)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:12 pm
Senshuken Musha [Shu] - Tejina [Jin]
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

The Queen's personal guards

User Image

User Image
Konton is our home.

Shu raised an eyebrow at her words, when suddenly a bolt of lightning came out and hit him in the chest, but due to his armor, it would push him back as they were blinded by the light. Jin covered his eyes for a minute, before the blindness faded, and the imposter was gone. Shu's eyesight returned as well. Shu did not seem happy with all of this, angry that an intruder could get in so easily. He was about to take off after him, but Jin stopped him. "Shu, he is probably long gone by now. The guards won't try and stop that person either, so lets just beef up defenses so this doesn't happen again." Shu simply nodded, still angry that an imposter got this far in the castle. Jin then sighed, not knowing what to do. "Lets just see what Queen Akanie wants to do... Guards! Search every inch of this castle. I do not want the imposter hanging around any longer." When the guards recovered from their blindness, they quickly went out in search of the imposter, if he still planned on hanging around.Jin and Shu would go back to their posts, protecting the Queen's chambers.

We will destroy all who threaten it.

[Let me get a few things straight here. You never got my permission to do this. True it is for a personal plot for her, but you had no permission to come in here from my character, or me. Thus I was forced to do this and slightly godmod to keep you out. If you would have ASKED first, then this would have ended differently. By you violating ALL the rules of the castle, I had no other choice. Next time you do this without permission your character will be killed. No exceptions. Although I suppose I do need to be clearer about the rules, regardless next time you need to ask for permission before doing something like that.]

[Oh, and if you are wondering what the barrier is for, it was to prevent stuff like this from happening. It has no effect at all in battle.]
pdragon619

Zenaku the Demon
Captain

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:22 pm
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Akanie Takahashi ♋
xxx
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

The Queen of Konton

User Image

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
I am the Queen of Konton
I love to collect angel wings.
Do not stand in my way.

Ras'kar darted out of the castle doors with the guards not far behind. He shot them with a few lightning bolts as he fled to slow them down, showing off some impressive agility as he weaved through the crowded streets. Once he had gotten out of the guards line of sight he slipped away and switched his disguise, disappearing into the huge city.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
私は、カオスの女王です
私は、天使の羽を集めるのが大好き
私のように立っていない

xxxxxx ┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Akanie Takahashi ♋
xxxxxx ┗━━━━━━━━━┛

(exit)

(Sorry I didn't know I needed permission to rp something. I assumed this event would logically be a forgone conclusion. You kidnapped a bunch of kids and let a shapeshifter follow you back to your homeland. What did you think was going to happen? That he would just not use his magical shape shifting powers to try to get in because that would be rude? and if it was such a big deal then why didn't you bring it up 5 posts ago when I started?

and whether or not it helps in battle a power is still a power. You think the disguise ability makes ras'kar any better in a fight? ofcourse not, but its still an ability regardless. I'm not wondering what the barrier is for, I'm just pointing out that you to are breaking the rules by using it)  
The Kingdom of Konton

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff