Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
addiction [profiles]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 8:45 pm
User Image

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 9:31 pm
nomAlexandra Felicity Merondale

User Image

omnomnom{ }nomThey Call Me

omnomnomnomnom Alexandra "Shadow" Alex

omnomnom{ }nomThe Young Life

omnomnomnomnom nineteen

omnomnom{ }nomObviously I'm

omnomnomnomnom Of the female variety

omnomnom{ }nomThe Scales Say

omnomnomnomnom 125 lbs. 5'7''

omnomnom{ }nomThe Skill Goes

omnomnomnomnom Agility mainly in flexibility and speed, and amazing aim.

[omnomnom{ }nomThe Side Goes

omnomnomnomnom Infliction

The Actnom{ }omnomnom

xxxI'm sort of a spitfire girl. Anything I want, and Ill be determined to get it. Telling me no, is not an option at all. Whenever I'm angry, it's a scary sight, and I usually shift and go hide somewhere until I'm calmed down. An angry me is a very dangerous thing. Around others, I'm usually calm and light hearted, and I usually flirt with most of the guys I see, thought I honestly do it for fun, there are very few guys who actually catch my attention. My companions are always trying to show off, but I guess they don't understand that anything they can do, I do better...

I can be sweet, in fact, I'm generally a nice person, unless you have something I want, in which case I tend to get very cold and mean, sarcastic mainly, or if you've made me mad, then that treatment applies to you as well.

However, my whole fiery strong thing doesn't mean I hate others who are in charge, I respect authority, and one of the reasons guys never impress me is that I love a guy who will take charge and do it right. I'm a pretty critical girl.

I'm the kind of person who will hurt myself in order to make the people around me happy, even if it means I practically wants to die. When I get extremely sad, or extremely mad, I tend to become reckless, and get hurt, but not care about it. If you make me mad, you'll see a bad side of me. I also tend to hide certain emotions, I like to appear strong, but around those closest to me, or alone, they are all let out.

The Storynom{ }omnomnom

xxxI've trained since I was very young, slowly mastering every skill needed to do what was expected of me, becoming the top hunter for Infliction. My father taught me everything.

It all came crashing down though, the day I got the message to report to headquarters. It was heart breaking, they gave me the news then sent me out on a mission. I proved that I was my father's daughter though, finishing in record time. I was the perfect thing they needed.

I've been working with them for a couple years now, and I've gotten great, I even have enough time to hang out with my group of friends, and this guy.. I've known him since high school, and I've sort of had a crush on him, but I won't do anything about it, playful flirting is about as much as people get.

-AngelusVindemia-

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas