when I was a kid I used to pretend to be a dinosaur with my twin brother a few times, those dinosaurs that had thick bones on their heads otherwise they looked like bald raptors basically with bone instead of scales at the top of their head.

I dont recall imagining being something that had fur ever.

I remember praying though to be immortal, have four arms, and to be a green lizard or something like that when I was like 8.

So I guess I havent changed very much since I was a kid now that I find it interesting how science is discovering ways to alter our dna to make us live longer, and long story short four arms and unaging will be possible in the not too distant future itd seem.

But the long story for that part is theres a gene we have that salamanders have for limb regeneration and in humans its been altered from viruses, and now they found the same happened to humans and mice but with the gene for our livers to produce vitamin c, and so in mice they figured out how to restore that function and they live longer and have athletic stamina being able to run 10x longer literally.

I remember pretending to be a normal raptor before too, like in jurassic park movie.

I never considered myself a fury or scaly though.