Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply I Can Show You My World [IRL]
ѦtѲnΣmΣnҬ

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 10:59 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 11:04 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

What greater way of correcting past mistake than revenge? What greater pleasure, what greater justice is there than destroying those who had done wrong to you or others? Many believe there isn't one and the preferred way of atonement is vengeance. Many have lost their life to this destructive way and one being enjoys watching it all and guiding the hands of these people. The Spirit of Vengeance is the embodiment of these ideals but she is also highly dangerous herself. The only other spirit who has been able to keep up is the spirit of salvation himself. He embodies the more peaceful way of seeking retribution. The two have been best
friends forever, even since they were first envisioned but then they started to split apart as she went down a darker path and who walked the more peaceful route. Its been 450 years since they last met but now are being brought together after being
summoned by the same person for help. They were both forced to work together to help this person but in their absence a darkness has taken over their homes. The both realize that they must work together to defeat it or be swallowed as well. It remains to be seen if they will be able to do it under their grudging alliance.

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 11:08 pm
Regneir Avalon Bersules

User Image

Name:
Regneir Bersules
Nickname:
Reggy
Role: Salvation
Fish, Books, Being a Hero, Music, Nature, Storms.
Dislikes:
Betrayal, Villains, Losing, Death.
Fear:
Hydrophobic
What you think of the other:
I'm angry with them but...I miss them.

Weapons of choice:
Nova Blades - Very long blades created from star energy. Very strong and almost unbreakable as long as he maintains his focus.
Special Abilities:
Stellar Manipulation, Enhanced Hacking, Bullet Projection, Combat Empowerment ((Three Levels)).
Fighting style:
Hapkido, Boxing, Judo.
Weaknesses:
Water, Can go berserk at times, Removing the power gem from his head can instantly kill him.
Theme:
Red - Let It Burn

Profiles

[align=center][[Full Name]]

""Picture Here" [/align]

[align=left][b]Name: [/b]
[b]Nickname: [/b]
[b]Age:[/b] ((Above 20))
[b]Role:[/b] ((Vengeance))
[b]Likes:[/b]
[b]Dislikes: [/b]
[b]Fear:[/b]
[b]What you think of the other: [/b] [/align]

[align=right]

[b]Weapons of choice:[/b]
[b]Special Abilities:[/b]
[b]Fighting style: [/b]
[b]Weaknesses:[/b]
[b]Theme:[/b]
[/align]

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 12:02 am
Gabriella Anna Mikaels

User Image

Name:
Gabriella Mikaels
Nickname:
Ella
Role: vengance
Her Weapons, justice by death, being right, lightning

Dislikes:
Heros, being wrong,Sadness
Fear:
Claustrophobia
They are my weakness...i am angry with them but I really miss them.

Weapons of choice:
Staff of darkness- a staff forged from the darkest shadows and evil there is to be found. It casts spells those of the light and forbidden as well. It is a very
strong staff and only works if it is in her possesion
Special Abilities:
Fire manipulation, enhanced senses, shapeshifting
Fighting style:
Kickboxing,boxing,karate
Weaknesses:
Tight places, seeing someone she cares about die, the dark side of her
Theme:
Papa roach-to be loved

supernaturalforever

4,950 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Befriended 100

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 12:05 am
((Need to fix the picture, and you were only supposed to copy the code so you can delete the bottom part.  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 12:24 am
sunrise_1123
Gabriella Anna Mikaels
User Image

Name:
Gabriella Mikaels
Nickname:
Ella
Role: vengance
Her Weapons, justice by death, being right, lightning
Dislikes:
Heros, being wrong,Sadness
Fear:
Claustrophobia
They are my weakness...i am angry with them but I really miss them.

Weapons of choice:
Staff of darkness- a staff forged from the darkest shadows and evil there is to be found. It casts spells those of the light and forbidden as well. It is a very
strong staff and only works if it is in her possesion
Special Abilities:
Fire manipulation, enhanced senses, shapeshifting
Fighting style:
Kickboxing,boxing,karate
Weaknesses:
Tight places, seeing someone she cares about die, the dark side of her
Theme:
Papa roach-to be loved

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

supernaturalforever

4,950 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 12:28 am
((any ideas on the photo? And what do you exactly mean?))  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 12:32 am
((No need, fixed.....I'll start tomorrow))  

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

supernaturalforever

4,950 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 12:39 am
((ok))  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 1:44 pm
User Image

Regneir Bersules

((We'll start right when they are summoned and both of us can play the requester))

There was an explosion of fire and a torrent of stardust carried by the wind inside the temple where am an clad in bloody red armor stood. He looked up at the two statues, one of a boy and one of a girl. They were statues of two spirits , Retribution and Vengeance. The man believed that praying to both for assistance would bring him success in avenging his child. The fire and stardust grew stronger and stronger until they compressed into a small ball. The stardust began to form a human body, it looked to be mail. It walked in front of the man and touched his hand and began to take on a more human appearance. The spirit had brown hair and yellow eyes and is armor defined his physic. The spirits name was Regneir, the one representing retribution. He bowed for a moment "I am at your service." he said and looked back to see the ball of fire and his face instantly grew grim. He knew who would emerge. By the gods it had been so long since he had seen her and neither had departed on good terms. They waited for her to emerge from her ball and reveal her form.

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

supernaturalforever

4,950 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 2:20 pm
User Image
Gabriella Mikaels

The ball of fire seemed to form a body of a Spirit girl minutes after the one representing retribution formed. The girl wore a white cloak dark clad armor under, with high black boots and she carried a large golden staff in her right hand. she kneeled in place and used one hand to push her hood down. The spirit girl had long dark black hair that trailed to her back and dark red eyes. Her name was gabriella and she was the one the represented Vengance. She smiled and said "I am at your service".She stood and looked over to the boy, her face slowly growing sad. Her face slowly fillled with anger and seriousness to cover it up. She didnt want him here, he would make her weak and they werent meant to see each other again. She glanced towards the outside and then towards the man, trying to get her mind off of him. It had been so long since she had seen him and yet she still felt that light that radiated from him.
((sorry if too short just trying to get an idea if this is right))  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 2:33 pm
User Image

Regneir Bersules

((We'll start right when they are summoned and both of us can play the requester))

Regneir looked away from Gabriella and to the man whom they were to assist. What kind of idiot summons two gods who stand opposite of each other? He stared "What is it you need of us?" he asked. The man began to explain that he needed help getting revenge on the people who killed his daughter but that he had no idea which path to walk. The one of darkness or the one of light. Regneir was at an impasse as well, he didn't want to leave this man on the dark path but he didn't want to stay here either. He let out an irritated sigh and nodded "We shall assist you, but your choices are your own." he said. He walked over to Gabriella and shook his head "Looks like we're stuck together on this one." he said bluntly. He was still angry with her because of the pass she chose but he did not hate her. She was once his absolute best friend and he wished for that again but he knew it would never happen. He sighed "We're both going to have to give him choices to choose from...so right now I'm just gonna say, I don't want to work with you, but I have no choice." he said "You?" he asked.

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

supernaturalforever

4,950 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 4:46 pm
User Image
Gabriella Mikaels

Gabriella sighed and rolled her eyes glancing at the man, why did he have to summon him also? She smirked as the man looked obviously more afraid of her than him. Gabriella pushed a strand of dark hair behind her ear after the man explained and she knew that she and her old friend would not get off to a good start.Gabriella looked back to Regneir and sighed. She hadnt got to the point of hating him but she was angry with him even after all the years thry had seperated.gabriella nodded to regneir and said "I understsnd what we are stuck in". She glanced away and then looked back at him and said "it is the same for me i do not wish to work with you but due to the situation I will". Gabriella brought her red eyes to the man and said "you, human who were the men that killed your daughter"? The man was terribly nervous and said nothing to the girl wanting the other to say something more trustworthy.  
I Can Show You My World [IRL]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games