Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply I Can Show You My World [IRL]
~**The Oubliette Estate**~(Open/ Accepting 1 b)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shalmond

Dapper Businessman

3,450 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 11:48 am
Backstory

There is a prison, with no doors, walls, or even guards, built for the most dangerous magical beings in the realms. It is called the estate, an 8 mile diameter sphere of land surrounded by a storm of ghosts and wraiths that rip anything to go beyond the sphere to shreds. In this oubliette there is a three story house with a garden on one side, a small area of volcanic springs on the other, and a small courtyard in front. And surrounding this small estate is a very large forest and somewhere in it, I can't remember where is a small cottage. The animals that live in the forest repopulate whenever a few of them die so meat, for those who eat it, is very abundant.
Besides the quickly populating animals, storm of ghosts, and buildings in this paradise.There is a safety precaution when a criminal enters the Estate, they lose most or all of their memories.But this doesn't include things they like, hate, how they act, their name and few things of their past in RARE cases.

Story

Now there has been a new addition to the Estate, to the five already living there.A few of them have gained a few more memories but not enough for any of them to find a way out.And at night, well when the light whatever it is goes down a fog fills the forest and the whole place becomes as quiet as a graveyard in the middle of the night or the day when you think about it.

To the roleplay  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:22 am
Half way to being full just three more!  

Shalmond

Dapper Businessman

3,450 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Partygoer 500

ZetsumeiTenshi

3,450 Points
  • Junior Trader 100