Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Cuba and the baby dragon (Reserved)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 7:38 pm
User Image

Misty
just hatched
Female
Crystal Dragon
Rose was give to Cuba by Italy as an egg and he raised her. SHe is very loving and shy but loves to be with her master. She didn't get her human form until she was a teenage dragon. But she is very sweet towards Cuba. She thinks he is her daddy but often wonders why he doesn't have a dragon form. She is also a snuggler and loves to play hide and seek with him.

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 7:49 pm
User Image
I am cuba I love dragons, Ice cream and my cigars
LOVE ME!!!!!

lol

Ryu ou Donte

Distinct Werewolf

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 8:04 pm
User Image

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
gaia_diamond Misty gaia_diamond
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Misty was in her egg as it pulsed in a blanket Cuba put it in. It started to pulse infront of the fire. As baby crystal dragon's liked the heat when they are young but during the adolesant stage they learn to love the cold. She then started to hatch as the egg was wiggling around and then her little knout was poking out of the shell that sparkled like crystals. Once she was out of the egg the gooey stuff on her wings and body covered her and her eyes were closed. Crystal dragon's were hatched blind. She then started to call for her mommy to feed and to get cleaned up since normally she would be licked clean by her mother or father depending on which one was there.

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 8:24 pm
User Image
Cuba walked in with a bowl of Ice Cream and paused seeing the egg finally hatch."Oh joy what do chu know. Chu finally hatched" He said smiling and picking up the dragon. He grabbed a towel and wiped the dragon down "Chu are gonna make a wonderful beauty for me to keep." He then took it to give it it's first bath.  

Ryu ou Donte

Distinct Werewolf

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 8:34 pm
User Image

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Misty roared as he picked her up. Her eyes closed as she was given her first bath. She didn't know what was around or on her for that matter. She started to roar wanting out of the water.

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 4:34 pm
User Image
Cuba continued to wash her smiling "Don't worry chur little 'ead I'll take care of chu really quick." Once he finished he wrapped her in a towel to dry her off completely. He then placed her on his bed and allowed her to move around.  

Ryu ou Donte

Distinct Werewolf

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 4:47 pm
User Image

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Misty then crawled around inside the towel and stopped roaring but now was cooing like a dove. She was warm inthe towel and soon poked her head out and climbed out of the towel. She was crawling aroun on the bed, her scales shining in the light. She then crawled over to Cuba and roared at him sensing his presence. She then growled at him playfully and even though it sounded defensive it was playful. Then she went over to his hand with her eyes opening a tiny bit.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:56 pm
User Image
Cuba petted her head and smiled "Chu are a playful little thing." He then picked her up and began to pet her a little. "Chu are soooo cute." He then begant to tickle her.  

Ryu ou Donte

Distinct Werewolf

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:10 pm
User Image

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Misty roared and giggled as he tickled her.

~Timeskip~

A few years later Misty was 5 years old and was going to attend her first meeting with Cuba today. Right now she was getting ready then she went into Cuba's room and climbed onto his bed in her human form then she snuggled up at him saying "Papa time for the meeting." Then she hugged him and giggled as he snored.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:32 pm
User Image

Cuba yawned getting up and rubbed his head "Okay Okay give Papa a minute." He got up and walked to the bathroom to was his face and brush his teeth. Once out he pulled out one of his Cigars and went to get changed. After he got changed he smiled and said "Ready Misty?"  

Ryu ou Donte

Distinct Werewolf

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:20 am
User Image

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yes, papa." Misty said and smiled up at him. THen she held his hand as they went to the meeting. She had her backpack on as it contained stuff for her to do since she knew there wouldn't be other kids there. Plus she had to stay in her human form since Cuba told her that they didn't know she was a dragon. "Papa, what kinds of people are going to be at the meeting?" She asked curious as to what the people there were like.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:51 pm
User Image

"A whole bunch of people are going to be there.Little one." He said to her continuing to walk holding her hand. He bumped into Canada and smiled "AMERICA WHAT THA HELL ARE YOU DOING!" Canada turned around and said softly "I'm not America I'm Canada."  

Ryu ou Donte

Distinct Werewolf

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:21 pm
User Image

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Misty hid behind Cuba. The yelling was scaring her a little. Then she started to shake a little when Canada turned around and started to yell at Cuba. She was in her human form still and was doing her best to stay in this form. SHe always had trouble staying in human form when she was scared. Then she peered out from behind Cuba and looked up at Canada hoping he would calm down.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:32 pm
User Image

Cuba calmed down and said "I'm sorry Canada I didn't mean to yell and I just though you were America." He then bowed at him and walked on.  

Ryu ou Donte

Distinct Werewolf

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:10 am
User Image

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Misty calmed down and held Cuba's hand looking around with Curiousity in her eyes. She was so cute and was really curious. SHe was amazed at how big the place was. It was bigger than their home.

General RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games