Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Age of Monsters

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can choose almost any race you want, and make your own story. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Literate, Demon, Kingdoms, Monster 

Reply The Kingdom of Kougi
||Kougi|| - Animus [[Old Capital//Graveyard]]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mochilli

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 4:43 am
User Image

Animus, the old capital of the kingdom of Kougi, is now only an area of rubble, with a few trees speckled across the desolate ruins. Though formerly a beautiful city known for its' Po trees, a Kougi symbol, there is no longer anything left that resembles that memory. Hardly anyone comes here, and it is now a city grave, honoring those who fell to protect it.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:36 pm

▒▒▒A▒▒▒N▒▒▒D▒▒▒R▒▒▒E▒▒▒I▒▒▒

The fallen King.

User Image
I was once a King....

Deep within the underground of the old capital, a man could be seen. Wrapped up in chains, he was unmoving, perhaps he wasn't even alive. That is what an outsider looking at this would think. Instead it was a magical spell that kept him sealed here for many years. However, this would not be the case for long. A bit of light would hit the man every day, slowly restoring his lost power. Every day he would regain his lost strength.

Finally, he would be free.

In the middle of the day, about noon, his armor would begin to glow. The man would begin to move, before finally, he jerked his arms, breaking the chains that bound him. The man would suddenly fall to the ground, he was still weak from being bound up, plus it was dark in here. The man would then proceed to make his way to the surface. Once he made his way up, the light began to hit the golden armor, shining in the light. "Ahh, now I must go back to my..." He froze at the sight of the old capital. Ruins, it was all destroyed. His mind flashed back to the day he was sealed, Akanie had attacked the capital...Did she destroy his Kingdom?

For those who knew about Kougi's history, or if they were rather old. They would know this man to be Andrei Gusarov, the former King of Kougi. Most believed him to be dead after that fight. But he was sealed for all of this time. He stared at the destroyed city in disbelief. "My capital... My Kingdom... What happened?" He just stared at the city, not knowing what to say besides that.

But one day, I shall destroy the evil in the world.

[unless someone posts, I will post later]  

Zenaku the Demon
Captain

The Kingdom of Kougi

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas