Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
b r a v e profiles

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:09 pm
r p  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:55 pm
User Image
╔════════════════╗

Violet Lee Pierre

╚════════════════╝

_ s p a c e _ the birth certificate says

My name is Violet ﹚.
I've been around for 17 ﹚years.
Some people call me Vi ﹚.
I know it's my birthday, when the calender says January 17th ﹚.
I've grown to be 5'8" ﹚tall.
The scale told me I weight 116 ﹚pounds.
My true hair color is dark brown ﹚.
My eyes are dark brown ﹚.

User Image

_ s p a c e _ little bit of info

STORY

I was never really accepted by my family, my parents weren't too fond of me. Maybe it was because I didn't look much like them. Sure, I had their dark brown hair, but that was about it. Our features were not the same. My eyes are dark, and mysterious. My hair curls, while their hair lies flat. My skin was naturally tan, darker than their fair skin. I was tall, and curvy. I even had dimples! I always knew they didn't really love me. I followed all of their rules, and did as they told. I never asked them for anything in particular, they provided me with clothes like parents should. They fed me, and took me to school. The only thing I ever asked them for, was dance lessons. They agreed, they were wealthy, so they chose a nice dance studio where I could take lessons. I love to dance, it's the only time where I can escape reality, and get lost in the music. My favorite style is ballet. My teacher no longer thinks of me as her student, but instead as her assistant. She even gives me money.

When Avery was born, I knew I would never like her. She was born when I was three, and she immediately stole the attention. She was a beautiful baby, with long, dark hair. Her eyes were the bluest they could be, and she was small and petite. Her lashes were long, and black. As Avery grew, she learned to treat me horribly. In school, she skipped a grade so she was only two grades below me. She turned a lot of people against me. She was the head cheerleader in high school. I got into a lot of fights, I hated when people thought I was weak. I wasn't. I was strong. Stronger than any of them could imagine. My whole life, I've felt like I was missing something. Sometimes, I lay in bed, and cry for a while. I don't know why, but I do. Usually Avery will catch me crying, and tell all her friends that I cry myself to sleep. That's when I put a stop to them thinking I'm weak, by punching them in the face.

i'm so BOSSY

I like to think of myself as brave. I hate cowering, and crying. I like to handle my own situations. Usually, I'm calm, and discuss things with people. Only sometimes my temper gets the best of me and I turn to violence. I think of others more than myself, and I try to be the best person for Lynda and Craig. I'm very stubborn though, and stick to my word, even if I'm wrong. I hate being wrong. I like to adventure, and I like a good challenge. It takes time for me to trust people though. I should probably work on that, people always think I hate them.

User Image

_ s p a c e _ minor DETAILS

m o v eDon't scare me like that!

▶ Losing a fight
▶ the Dark
▶ Circles. Don't ask why, because I don't know.

My theme songs

↘ my Guardian angel - red jumpsuit apparatus
↘ Bring me to Life - Evanescence
↘ Shake it for me - Luke Bryan

╔══════════════════════════╗

x CatastrophicHeartbreak

╚══════════════════════════╝

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:50 am
User Image
╔════════════════════╗

Dedric Samuel Smyth

╚════════════════════╝

_ s p a c e _ the birth certificate says

My name is Dedric ﹚.
I've been around for 336 ﹚years.
Some people call me De ﹚.
I know it's my birthday, when the calender says February 28th ﹚.
I've grown to be 6'2" ﹚tall.
The scale told me I weight 175 ﹚pounds.
My true hair color is dark brown ﹚.
My eyes are blue. Or in the right light green ﹚.

User Image

_ s p a c e _ little bit of info

STORY

Way back in the day, Dedric was born in Britain. He was born to Georgiana and Samuel Smyth on a cold February night. Samuel ran a very successful coal business, and even more than that he had an blacksmithing job on the side. For a family back then they were doing very well.

My brother is a year younger than I am. We've always been very close. We watched each other's backs from a very young age. So it was only fitting that on my eighteenth birthday we went to an underground seedy fight club. Mind you this was about 1694 England. It was very different from the modern fight clubs nowadays. My brother and I got into a little scuffle over money, it turned into an all out battle. We won, and I don't necessarily know the logistics of it but we caught the attention of some vampire. Long story short we got changed. A lot of anger involved, a lot of depression.

That is until the main part of my story comes to fruition. I met the love of my life in the new world, America. I was about 27, though I looked to be only eighteen. She was human and the most beautiful girl in the world. Very selfless and understanding of my situation, though it took many tries to finally convince her to be with me.

Unfortunately it was her selflessness that got her ripped from my grasp before we could really make anything of it.

I knew she would come back to me, I just didn't understand how long it would actually take. 100 years went by, then 200. By then we had found my brother's mate and he was happy. I wanted to be happy for him but I was too far into my depression to even congratulate him properly.

Then the most wonderful thing happened. I felt it, Claudia had come back. The bond we had was being pulled on her end and everything felt right with my life. I slowly started to gather information on her and now here we are. 2012 and back in high school. This isn't going to be easy, especially with Claudia's stubborn attitude, but it will work out for the better. I have hope.

i'm so BOSSY

My brother has described me as very hot headed. I get angry and frustrated very easily. It is the unfortunate part of my personality. Because paired with the unnatural strength I posses things get broken, people get killed, brothers get hurt. But when I am not angry or going off on someone I am wildly protective of the things or people I love. I make a point to keep loved ones safe from any harm. Once you have my affection I am also very loyal. There really is no shaking me. That is unless you do something to lose my trust, though it has to be a pretty big thing.

User Image

_ s p a c e _ minor DETAILS

m o v eDon't scare me like that!

▶ Stakes (As in the wooden kind)
▶ Demons
▶ Sharp Objects

My theme songs

↘ Somewhere Only We Know // Keane
↘ My Body // Young the Giant
↘ It's Alright // J.J Jackson

╔══════════════════╗

I Speak Books