User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Image

xxxxxT H Exx D O G S

User Image

Anabeth "Scarlet" Treble

But my friends call me Beth, or during a mission "Scarlet".
I am Twenty-One years young
In case you haven't noticed, I'm a "lovely" female.
According to my birth certificate, I was born on February 14th.
I measure up to be 5'10" and 124 lbs.

xxxxMy very first memory lies in an orphanage, many people told me I was the lucky one. That's all I ever heard; "Your parents loved you, but the accident..." "You were lucky to get out alive..." "Your parents were so happy to have you..." the quotes that filled my childhood, but personally, I couldn't care less. My parents left me, just like all the other children that surrounded me, one difference; They didn't take me with them. Resentment filled my heart, and I never had a fear of showing it, the littlest things would put me in fights with the other children and although the caretakers were understanding, and caring, they could never find a way to control me, so I continued on my ruthless ways until I met Clint. The boy was the first to ever refuse to fight me, no matter how many times I hit him, or shoved him to the ground. No matter what words spout from my lips, the boy stood resolute. Years passed, and the boy who refused to fight me became my best friend. Clint and I were practically sewn at the hip, and although I still held the anger that lead to of course, many more fights [can't change a girl over night], I was more level headed in who deserved the beating.

Life stayed like this until one day the orphanage went crazy, a "celebrity" was in our midst and word spread like wildfire that the Queen's consultant was here to choose two children. All of us were to line up and allow the man to inspect us, the tall man with his black suit and white gloves walked down the row, my fists were balled tight and all I could recall was the thought that if he touched me, I'd bite him. Clint stood beside me, and hope filled his eyes. A hope that was returned as the man choose him, and myself. I couldn't imagine going with such a clean cut man, but where ever Clint went I went. That was practically a motto for the ten years of our lives as we trained and became the perfect assassins for the Queen. We were the very people who made her majesty "the best thing to ever happen to Engliand". That was until a year ago, when Clint was bought out by some "gentleman" at the Devil's Cavern. I never desire to ask what he was doing or why; I did not care. All I knew was that just like my parents; Clint left. The resentment built inside me once more, and I became a better assassin than ever before, killing off any many I believed unjust to share the Queen's air. A year passed, and Clint returned, but we can't go back. Ever.

L i v i n. L o v i n.

Yeah, you know I'm special.
If there was one way to describe myself, I believe it could be summed up in one word; Headstrong. I've always been known to act on impulse, to go into something and plan as I go. For some it may be considered reckless, but for me, it's simply a matter of being able to create a logical plan quick enough. Aside from that, I have been known to be slightly frivilus, and no matter my mood, I will find a way to make my situation or surroundings humourus, call it keeping myself amused, per say.

Although, if you're capable of penetrating the stubborness, impulsiveness, and sadistic humour, there's a heart in there. Yes, I admit it. Very few have reached it, and every person who has only made it harder to let others in. So call me shut up, but that is the person I am. Nothing much to it.

These things make me happy!
♥ Laughter.
♥ Flirting.
♥ A successful mission.
♥ Combat.
♥ Reading.

But I can't stand these. . .
x Betrayal.
x Orphaned children.
x Unjust death.
x Enemies of the Queen.
x Thunder.

My Dirty Little Secret! I don't... HATE the dresses. I actually like them... SOMETIMES.
I'm pretty good at Hand-to-Hand combat, talking my way out of things, acrobatics/gymnastics, using smaller blades such as daggers, knives, and sais. And also, dancing. Shush.
You should know. . . Although I play the tough guy role, I take things to heart much easier than should.

StiII Got Legs

User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Image

User Image

Clint Clark Matthews

But my friends call me Clint or Matthews
I am 22 years young
In case you haven't noticed, I'm a Guy
According to my birth certificate, I was born on August 6th
I measure up to be 160 lbs and 6’1”

xxxxClint was raised in an orphanage until the Queen saved him from a life of sadness. She took him and a friend of his out of there and trained them to be the perfect team for anything she needed done. There was no separating him from his partner; there was no one else that he would rather work with since she was everything that he wasn’t which made them the perfect team. Where would he be without her? From the beginning of his service that was all he had to do, stay with her to complete every mission given to him, even when it came to being in the court with the queen she was still there beside him ready to protect their Queen from anything that could possibly harm her.
But that all changed when the Queen asked him to do something for her. She wanted him to leave his partner behind and lie to her as he went to the cavern and spied on everyone there. If his partner knew then the people at the cavern could possibly find out that he was still working for the Queen so she was told that he had betrayed them because of money. It hurt knowing that she fell for there since she knew him the best and he had never been one to fall for money. But for the mission it was good that she believed it since he returned to the Dogs and the Queen told him that he must not tell her for her safety. If she was in on the scheme then the demons at the cavern would think to take care of her as a loose end. So he had to keep her in the dark even if she acted differently around him. Would he be able to keep his secret?

L i v i n. L o v i n.

Yeah, you know I'm special.
It was hard keeping up two different personalities, there was the one that was used around all the nobles whom he had to impress and then there was the other that came with being the Queen’s dog. Around the nobles he was quiet, respectful and reserved. It was everything that was asked of him. Then when he was out on the streets with his partner he was more himself. Able to adapt to any situation as long as he got a good look at everything before he rushed in.

These things make me happy!
♥The Queen, Loyalty, and plans

But I can't stand these. . .
xDemons, evil, and any enemies of the Queen

My Dirty Little Secret! He has a fear of losing those closest to him and he would give himself up in a second if it means saving them.
I'm pretty good at Shooting a bow and arrow is my specialty but I can also fight with my hands if the enemy survives to get close enough to me.
You should know. . . In the society my codename is Bloodhound. It just helps the Queen when it comes to leaving me coordinates and not giving away who I really am.

Eragon Ryoku