Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Sebastian has a kid???!!! NO WAY!!!!!!! (Reserved)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:42 pm
User Image

Sakura
3 years
female
Half demon
Sakura is shy but has a stuffed cat that contains an ancient sprit. Her mother was killed after Sakura scared a boy who used to be her friend. He found out she is a demon and she ran away after her mother was killed in search for her father, Sebastian. She is alone,cold and scared to death when she finds him and is not much of a talker. She had been alone for a few months now and nwas near death when She found Sebastian. She ran infront of Ciel's carrage and was hit a little but amazingly she didn't died from her injuries. She was just unconscious. She was rushed to the hospital and could feel someone holding her hand. She scares easily but is trying to over come that fear.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:02 pm
Sebastion was riding with ciel in the carrage when they heard a thump "well i wonder what that could be?" he said walking out of the carrage and saw the girl on the ground " oh dear that is unfortunate" he said picking her up as ciel told him to get her to a medical facility "yes sir right away" he said and took off.  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:14 pm
Sakura was bleeding from her head and winced as she woke up a few hours later. "Mommy?" She asked as she felt someone's presence beside her. It was the nurse getting her vitals. Upon seeing her awake the nurse smiled and said "It's okay now. Your in the hospital. You got a retty nasty bump on the head but your goin to be fine." Then Sakura got scared of the nurse and said "Where's Rosco? My kitty?" Then the nurse smiled and said "He's right here. The man that brought you here fixed him up and everything." Sakura took Rosco and hugged him Then looked at the nurse and said "Who brought me here?" The nurse then frowned and said "I'm afraid he had to leave but he said he would comey later to see how you were doing. Speaking of which I'll be right back with a few games and somethin for you to eat. You must be hungry." Sakura nodded and looked around the room nervously. She had a bandage on her forehead that covered the wound fro the horses hoof that struck her head. Then she started to shake and sat up hugging Rosco close. Being as shy as she was you would never have guessed she was a half demon.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:00 pm
sebastion was back with ciel as they finished their buisness "master. might it be alright if we were to go check up on the young girl who was struck by the carrage?" after ciel agreed they made their way back. they walked to the girls room "good evening miss my name is sebastion this is my master ciel phantomhied (hope i spelled that right) i came to check up on you"  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:42 am
Sakura looked at them as they entered her room and got a little nervous seeing them. Upon first glance you would not have known she was half demon. She then looked at them and Rosco was watching protectively. Then Sakura said "I-I'm Sakura. It's nice to meet you." Then She hugged Rosco and was shaking from not being used to being near them. Her mother never really left the cult they were living with. nfact the only time Sakura was allowed to leave her home was when she was in her human m. Her wings were there now but regular humans could not see them unless she wanted to show them. But everyone called her a freak and a monster so she assumed that being what she was, was a bad thing.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:32 pm
Sebastion could see the wings but decided not to mention it "well sakura it is nice to meet you. don't worry we will cover the medical expences." he said and looked at her doll and smiled "and who might this be?"  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:25 pm
"This is Rosco." She said and hugged Rosco again. She loved that cat since her mother gave it to her. Rosco was still watching making sure that Sakura was safe. He didn't want anything to happen to her.  
General RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games