Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Age of Monsters

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can choose almost any race you want, and make your own story. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Literate, Demon, Kingdoms, Monster 

Reply Tournaments [Open]
Divine Hope's starting match

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ichigo The Bunny
Vice Captain

Greedy Genius

7,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:17 pm
Read the information if you're confused.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:04 pm
User ImageUser Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

As his opponent(s), consisting of twin children, appeared and started looking over the arena, Divine would also appear using his electromagnetism ability to levitate over the arena. He then looked around to notice that he and the two children were the only ones there. "So they will be my opponent? This will be interesting." he thought to himself as he flew to the very top of the arena, and looked it over, "Hm, nothing to special about it, no traps, no hidden chambers, or anything. This is quite boring." Divine would say as he then heard the twins' speak to one another, "Well, well. I guess that we should get this over with." Divine said as he had made his way back into the center of the arena, "I will not hold back just because you two are children." Divine said as he then sighed, "I guess we have no choice, in this matter. My name is Divine Hope, it is a pleasure to meet the two of you." Divine did not normally talk to his opponent, but this time it was different, it was as if he acknowledged their power and skill, even though they were children. "We are Tsuki and Terra. And it is a pleasure to meet you as well." the twins said in unison as they took am weird battle stance, "Lets begin!!!" they shouted as they held hands and unleashed an invisible wave of energy right at Divine.

"Yes, let us-" Before he could finish what he was saying, Divine was hit by an unknown wave, that sent him flying backwards into one of the walls of the arena, resulting in the wall collapsing on top of him. As the cloud of dust and debris from the impact cleared, Divine could be seen, standing upright with a cut across his left eye, "Well, that was an interesting little move, now wasn't it." He said as he then walked back to his original position. Just then the twins would jump backwards, still holding hands and produce an odd aura around themselves, "If you don't take this seriously, we will kill you." they said as they then charged at Divine and released an barrage of the same waves. Being unable to see the waves, Divine had no way of dodging or even countering the waves, so instead he allowed himself to get injured. As each wave hit him, Divine's clothes would rip and his skin would be sliced open, with the final hit, Divine was sent flying backwards, yet again, but this time he was able to stop himself and hover in the air. Looking over the bloody wounds he had obtained, Divine would then look back at the twins, "I think I just might need to get serious as well." he said as he would then close his eyes and begin to formulate an plan to end this battle in three moves, "I've got it. This will end in a matter of minutes." Divine said as he held out his right hand in front of him, and within seconds, the blood from his wounds would gather there and form an sword.

As he formed the sword, Divine had also been aiming his left index finger at the male Terra, "Blood Bullet" Divine muttered as he summoned three small droplets of blood from his wounds, hardened them and sent them flying straight right at him, "Lets test my theory shall we." he thought as he readied himself for something. The twins watched as Divine closed his eyes and remained silent for a time, and then all of a sudden he raised his left index finger and aimed it at Terra, firing off three small blood bullets, instantly that tore through the space between them in an attempt to make its impact. As the bullets made their way towards Terra, the twins let go of each others hands, parting for the first time since the battle began, Tsuki went off to the right and Terra to the left. By doing this they were able to avoid the bullets completely, but they were apart, which meant that their powers were now halved, but this did not stop the twins from attacking separately, they still had Divine outnumbered, even though their attacks would be less damaging. The moment that the twins let go of each others hand and split off into separate directions, Divine smiled, confirming his suspicions about their abilities and power, "Phase One, complete" As he said that, Divine would then notice that the twins would still try to attack him, separately. Tsuki went in for an axe kick to his head, while Terra tried to do an low sweep, kick. Divine quickly maneuvered his sword, which was in his right hand, towards his head, deflecting Tsuki's attack. Using the momentum and force from her attack, Divine was able to dodge Terra's lower attack by simply jumping backwards into the air, "Don't think you that you will have the advantage, just because there are two of you." Divine said as the two of them attempted to join hands yet again, but was unable to do so, due to Divine using his own blood to form ropes, that latched on to both of the twins legs, stopping them from reaching each other and sending them flying backwards into the ground, in opposite directions. "As long as you two are separated, you will never be a match for me."

As the two made their way to their feet, seemingly unharmed by the slams, Divine would sigh as he released his blood sword, "This has been fun, but as I had said earlier, this will end in a matter of minutes." Divine said as he then flew into the air, "This is over." Suddenly, the smell of blood would completely consume the area, as Divine released a massive quantity of it within the air, "Fate has not been kind to you." Divine said as he sent the blood flying off into opposite directions, one half went towards Tsuki and the other half towards Terra. The blood would then begin to circle around the two, "Bloody Serenade" Divine said as the blood suddenly formed into hundreds of needles and shot forth at the two, impaling them over and over again. All that could be heard was the screams of the children. Eventually the screams would stop as Divine recalled his blood back into his body. Divine would then land on the ground and walk over towards the girl, who was unconscious but still alive. "You are fortunate, young one." he said as he picked her up and then went to pick up her brother as well, "I kept the two of you alive, just so you might have the chance to kill me. I look forward to that day." Divine said as the announcer then declared him the winner and announced that he would advance to the next round.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

OOC:

The Reticent Harlequin

Unforgiving Tactician

Tournaments [Open]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out