Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Age of Monsters

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can choose almost any race you want, and make your own story. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Literate, Demon, Kingdoms, Monster 

Reply Tournaments [Open]
Hamon Blackwing's starting match

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ichigo The Bunny
Vice Captain

Greedy Genius

7,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:30 pm
If you're confused, then check the information.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:00 am
User Image

Hamon Blackwing
Rokyu

Hamon walks into the arena with his head held high looking into the stands. The spectators cheered so loud it almost shook the ground and exited voices added to Hamon's own excitement for battle. As he made his way to the center of the field he could already see that his opponent was there waiting. A massive giant in comparison to Hamon he stood over 8 feet tall and had huge muscles and was wearing lots of armor. "Your late, I've been waiting all day and now your finally showed up", the opponent says angered from waiting, he spites on the ground then looks Hamon in the eye. Hamon stares back "sorry i didn't know my opponent was going to be a baby", responded Hamon.

The two looked at each other with mean looks for a short moment then busted out fighting with out any warning. Hamon threw a punch at the opponents lift side with his right hand. The opponent moved his left harm down and block the punch then countered with punch coming down on Hamons head. Hamon waved his left arm and deflected the attack, the opponent was now open so Hamon threw a powerful kick the gaints left side. The opponent let out a painful grunt then using both arms pick Hamon up from is upper body then turned and threw him across the field. Hamon spread his wings to slow down and land just 30 yards away. Taking advantage of the opening the gain ran at Hamon while he was still slowing down and tried to tackle him to the ground. Hamon noticed the charging brute and held his arms out to catch him by the shoulders. The opponent grabbed Hamons shoulders as while and now they stood holding each other by their shoulders.

Hamon thought that this would be a good time to say something "How you filling getting tired yet", he said mocking the giant. The opponent responded "Not at all, I've swatted flies tougher then". Hamon hardened the skin on his forehead into dragon scales and then head butted his opponent's head smashing a dent in the giant's helmet. The giant let go and walk in circles holding his head and weeping in pain. Hamon took advantage and jump above the giant and stomp on the top of his head and knocked him out.  

Dj Owl

Tournaments [Open]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff