Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply I Can Show You My World [IRL]
"You Can't Hold Me Down!!" [1x1 with Pirate] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RumJackPirate

Dapper Raider

10,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:19 pm
A work will only have deep resonance
if the kind of darkness I can generate
is something that is resident in me already.

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤——¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤— Nana —¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤——¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

User Image

Nana listened to him and nodded. "Yeah, we'll have to piece it together as we go, I suppose. As for the bald guy, he gave me the uneasiest feeling...... hopefully it was just a feeling of a worthy fellow villain...." She said. Usually I only get that feeling around a formidable hero type.... She thought to herself. She pulled back her long dark hair and tied it before pulling out a spell book from the little satchel pocket on her leather-like skirt. As they walked, she began reading the spells, some which she had mastered (marked off with a simple check) others she was learning (highlighted) and those she had yet to touch.
((sorry I was away camping. but I am back now, so let's continue! biggrin ))
Kaosujin Ryu

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:28 pm
Rule the midnight air, the destroyer...
Of the unknown one, the deliverer...
User Image Katsura - - - - - - Rei
Katsura shifted his weight, taking a couple of steps more quickly. He couldn't shake the feeling that there was more than just this little mission that was wrong. "Dumbass never mentioned the client, though it wouldn't surprise me if the client's watching," he muttered. His gaze shifted slightly, noticing a glimmer of red for an instant out of the corner of his eye before his fingers flicked, a bolt of lightning arcing from his fingertips to destroy the robot drone from the middle of the chest upward in a small fireball in the alleyway a half block ahead. What he'd never revealed to anyone was that he could imitate elemental manipulation by concentrating his aura, though it was easiest for him to use electric or fire based techniques; fortunately for him he knew plenty of both. A couple of soft metallic thuds followed as what was left of the drone's arms fell to the alley's floor before it was followed by the rest of the body a few minutes after they passed.

So we cross that line...
Into the crypt...
Total eclipse...
Suffer unto my apocalypse!

0_o the irate pirate o_0

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100

RumJackPirate

Dapper Raider

10,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:35 am

User Image

Nana had to stifle a yelp as he mad the lightning like attack toward a robot. She immediately stood rigid in a ninja-like pose, ready to counter anything. But, that only lasted a moment. "Jesus Christ don't scare me like that!!!! I was expecting an ambush with that kind of attack power you just used." She said, relaxing a bit and smoothing her now static-induced puff of hair.

((Derp post sorrrryyyyyy XD ))
Kaosujin Ryu

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:10 pm
Katsura snickered slightly. "I found about that trick by accident a few months ago, before I got to the academy, but that strike's power is nothing compared to what happens when I blend certain energies into the attack," he said, carefully not mentioning just what sort of mix it created. He got the feeling that she would suspect that they were more alike than he mentioned, but he had a right to some secrets, just like anyone else. He frowned slightly as he heard a low hum, almost like a charging laser. He paused momentarily, his hand snapping up as a rapidly swirling orb of bluish teal energy with a deeper teal core formed, the reddish orange laser beam striking it and deflecting harmlessly skyward in a small burst of pale blue sparks. "You were saying?" he said blandly as nearly a dozen more of the drones dropped to surround them. "Huh... well, at least it isn't going to be a boring afternoon," he said idly, pitching the orb at one of the drones and slamming it into a wall before it suddenly expanded, ripping apart two more as he noticed several more on the rooftops. Looks like a little sparring match.... eighteen to two... eh... nothing like a challenge, he thought with a smirk.

So we cross that line...
Into the crypt...
Total eclipse...

0_o the irate pirate o_0

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

RumJackPirate

Dapper Raider

10,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:37 pm

User Image

Nana smirked as the robots appeared. "Perfect. nothing like a little action to kick off the afternoon." She smiled darkly before her hands were glowing a deep violet. She let a few blasts of pure magic shoot at several of the robots. One of them started to fly at her, and that's when she leapt into the air, closing her eyes. Once they opened again, her hair had become a light shade of white, save for one black streak, and her eyes were not green like they used to be, but a deep glowing silver. The transformation happened rather quickly, and she landed behind the robot before muttering a spell and watching in satisfaction as it suddenly exploded. "Feh, cheap a** technology. Nothing like my little note pad." She spat. On and on Narinne kept fighting, her new form making her more agile, more powerful, and definitely more flexible, for at one point she almost seemed to have rotated her spine more than the usual person as she dodged robots.
Kaosujin Ryu

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:02 pm
Katsura smirked slightly as he pushed off, grabbing one of the robots by the face as it leaped to intercept before he slammed it into the ground hard enough for its head to crumple and detonate in a burst of smoke. His eyes had shifted color to a deep amber rather than the usual dark violet they were and had slitted pupils as his nails lengthened into sharp claws. "Heh... if the client thinks these are going to be a real challenge, he's in for a surprise," he said with a smirk, his dark brown hair becoming shaggier as it turned a deep crimson with black tips while it fell to the middle of his back. He slashed at the air, bisecting three drones diagonally as narrow trails of pale greenish teal energy leaped from the tips of his claws. He dropped to one knee as a laser hit him across the shoulder blades, scorching his jacket as a low growl escaped his lips. The sound was closer to that of a feral feline than that of a human. He spun, his aura stretching into a thin blade as his foot snapped upward, bisecting the drone vertically as the aura followed, shearing an arm off of another and the legs off of a third before slamming into a nearby building in a blast of rock dust. He grabbed one around the hips before leaning back and slamming its head hard enough into the ground to leave its head and shoulders buried in the sidewalk. He glanced up as the ones that had been waiting on the rooftops leaped down towards the street level. He smirked slightly, clenching his right hand for a moment before opening it and pointing it upward towards the drones. His aura swiftly gathered, shifting from a deep teal with bluish edges to a deep teal with a black core. He heard the car alarms going off from the sudden buildup of energy as windows shattered before he released it. The beam was no wider than a softball, though when it slammed into the drones it caused them to detonate in a fireball that made the buildings around where the drones had been shudder slightly. Fortunately for me, that was at about 3% of my full power, he thought.

So we cross that line...
Into the crypt...
Total eclipse...

0_o the irate pirate o_0

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

RumJackPirate

Dapper Raider

10,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:18 pm

User Image

Nana watched in amazement as the aura detonated the drones. Her hair fading back into normal color, she nodded at him. "That was pretty damn awesome, Katsu... you don't mind if I call ya Katsu for short, do ya?" She said, blinking owlishly as her eyes went from silver back to their vibrant green color.
Kaosujin Ryu

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:28 pm
Katsura shrugged one shoulder, the crimson fading from his hair though it remained shaggy and the same length. His pupils returned to normal though his irises didn't for several seconds. "It doesn't bother me at all, and one of the few things I don't like about my... combat form, is that my hair gets kinda... wild," he said as he turned towards her, noticing the scent of blood in the air but not realizing that it was from the laser blast across his left shoulder blade. He shifted one foot as he felt a hard hand reach for it before he stomped down hard, the drone crumpling to the ground with a hole roughly where its right lung would have been from his foot. He grimaced slightly, feeling the itching on his left arm as he glanced at it, blinking when he noticed the blood trickling down it. "Damn... this is why I hate lasers... they slow my healing down due to the cauterizing effects," he grumbled.

So we cross that line...
Into the crypt...
Total eclipse...

0_o the irate pirate o_0

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
I Can Show You My World [IRL]