Uriah Galleries
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:39 pm
Them: hey bich

Me: And you are?

Them: awsome bich u r a a**
haha lol
beat that hooker slute

Me: Mhmm...Your incognant ignorance is far enough proof to show you have mental disabilities. You should really seek some help. If you like I can refer you to a few of the best mental facilities and drug rehabilitation facilities in the world.

Them: um wut and speek english lol
and wut the hell are u talking about
lol?

Me: It is obvious you do not understand the English language. That and you're not a very intelligent human being.

Them: um nurd lol stop talking to me i dont want to talk to an nurd

Me: You're the one that contacted me. Using large words does not have anything to due with being a nerd. I am almost positive you do not know what a nerd is. None the less, how about you stop talking to me, as I do not wish to spend my time with complete imbeciles.

Them: haha
lool by
slute

Me: Good-bye.

Them: finily

Me: And yet you are still responding. It shows your lack of coherence.

Them: um ok lol bye

Me: And you're grammar is really awful. I have met five-year-olds that speak and spell more clearly and use far more impressive punctuation skills.
Let me ask you, how old are you?

Them: i dont care bye

Me: How many burgers do you flip per day? Actually, strike that, even a burger joint wouldn't allow such incompetence inside of their facilities.

Them: lol wut anyway bye

Me: You say bye, yet I see no action. I know people like me, but really, you should seek some help if you like me this much.

Them: um ok lol lame bye

Me: Can you define the word lame? Actually, can you even spell your own name?

Them: lol
lol
lol

Me: I will take that as a no. Welcome to my ignore list.
____________________________________________________________-

I felt like trolling a bit. lol

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:46 pm
I don't bother feeding trolls, I just report them and move on. They're not worth the air they breathe.  

MadSam123

Questionable Cat

12,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100

Uriah Galleries
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:50 pm
MadSam123
I don't bother feeding trolls, I just report them and move on. They're not worth the air they breathe.

Same here. I felt like playing with this one though. <3  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:02 pm
Uriah Galleries
MadSam123

Gotta be careful though, or they could report you for Trolling. Ironic yes, but it's happened.  

MadSam123

Questionable Cat

12,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100

Uriah Galleries
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:25 pm
MadSam123
Uriah Galleries
MadSam123

Gotta be careful though, or they could report you for Trolling. Ironic yes, but it's happened.

Indeed, indeed. Happened to me once before. A guy was trolling me so I decided to troll back. None the less, I doubt she reported me. Conversation has been over for a while and it was all done in IM. And she has been logged out for a while. Any traces that she could access is long gone. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:39 pm
I had the small satisfaction of seeing a troll squashed today. At least on one account.

I received an email notification of a response to a post I made. It was only one line long so I could see it in the email and it was an obvious attempt to troll me.

I logged on to Gaia but the post had been deleted. I could tell from links it would have been post number 2 but my thread skipped from 1 to 3. Then I looked at info and post history for that user. Account created today, several threads and 100 posts, most of them trolls or nonsense. All had been moved to the recycle bin. So I'm guessing someone reported him and they banhammered the account. In one post he said, "I am (another user name) so maybe they recognized that as another banned account.

I can't help but wonder at the sad mental state that must exist for someone to think trying to piss off as many strangers as you can is 'fun'.  

David2074
Vice Captain

Snuggly Buddy

29,150 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Spam Folder (Chatterbox)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers