Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
Please Delete

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:13 pm
As you enter the room a woman looks up from her spot at the head of a table looking at a map. She glances at you, but it is apparent she hasn’t heard of you before.

“Hello. And you are? Never mind, I am too busy with this,” she looks at the girl and waves her off to lead you to the Bio Boards.

...๑۞๑...

On the board, there is a list of names and titles.
They are the following:

...๑۞๑... The Expected Rebellion ...๑۞๑...
The Leader (f) – Amy Adderly II
The Leader (m) – Yet to Arrive
The Second in Command (m) – Yet to Arrive
The Second in Command (f) – Yet to Arrive
The Mechanic (f) – Johanne Simmons
The Mechanic (m) – Yet to Arrive
The Doctor (f) – Yet to Arrive
The Doctor (m) – Yet to Arrive
The Inventor (f) – Yet to Arrive
The Inventor (m) – Yet to Arrive
The Swordsman (m)– Yet to Arrive
The “Princess” – Yet to Arrive
The “Prince” – Yet to Arrive
The Stow-Away (f) –
please post your bios below

[align=center][img]image of your character: preferably anime[/img]

[color=black][size=29]┏━━━━━━━━━┓[/size][/color]
[color=color#1][size=15]F[/color][color=color#2]irst[/size][/color] [color=color#1][size=15] M[/color][color=color#2]iddle[/size][/color] [color=color#1][size=15]L[/color][color=color#2]ast[/size][/color]
[color=black][size=29]┗━━━━━━━━━┛ [/size][/color][/align]

[color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color] [color=color#3]"Quote 1"[/color]

[size=24][color=color#1] ๑[/color][color=white]xxxxxxxx[/color] [color=black] ۞[/color] [color=white]xxxxxxxx[/color] [color=color#1] ๑[/color]
[/size]

[size=18][color=black]----------------------------------[/color][/size]

[u][color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxx[/color] [color=black] » The Known ۞ [color][/u]

[color=white]xxxx[/color] [color=color#1] → Age 18-25[/color]

[color=white]xxxx[/color] [color=color#2] → Gender[/color]

[color=white]xxxx[/color] [color=color#1] → Job[/color]

[align=right][size=18][color=black]----------------------------------[/color][/size]

[u][color=white]xxxxxxxxx[/color] [color=black]» The Taught ۞ [/color][/u]

[color=white]xxxx[/color] [color=color#1] → Fighting ability (limit 2)[/color]

[color=white]xxxx[/color] [color=color#2] → Weapons (limit 3)[/color]

[color=white]xxxx[/color] [color=color#1] → Powers (limit 3)[/color]

[size=18][color=black]----------------------------------[/color][/size]

[u][color=white]xxxxxxxxx[/color] [color=black]» The Unknown ۞ [/color][/u]

[color=white]xxxx[/color] [color=color#2] → Bio[/color][/align]

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:12 pm
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Amy Lynette Adderly II
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

"When you can do my job better than I, then you can get the hell off of my ship."

xxxxxxxx ۞ xxxxxxxx

----------------------------------

xxxxxxxxxxxx » The Known ۞

xxxx → 25

xxxx → Female

xxxx → The Rebellion Leader

xxxxxxxxx » The Taught ۞

xxxx → Well trained in guns and distant combat.

xxxx →I am armed in battle with a rifle, though will always have my side arm at all times. Don’t waste your time asking what it is, if you irritate me enough you’ll find out.

xxxxxxxxx » The Unknown ۞

xxxx → I was raised under the hand of the kingdom’s General before the Queen fell. I was originally a peace offering and debt settlement at the beginning of the hard times. I was raised as another man under the General’s rule. I grew up strong despite many people’s beliefs. I was hardened and the ultimate weapon. Then the unspeakable happened. I fell in love. I fell in love with the enemy and found the discipline that had been engraved in me torn away.
I would sneak away from my post at night to see him. I would go against orders and lie about what I found on my patrols and for a year I thought our secret was safe. What I didn’t know ultimately was the end of my acceptance.
One night, while I had been away with Him the general’s men poisoned the queen. The following the morning, we were arrested and sentenced to death. I watched the love of my life die before me and watched the man who raised me turn his back on me and ultimately steal the power he had been craving the entire time. The young man who was my life keeper released me that night, killing a young thief and passed her body off as my own in return of saving his life a few patrols back... I haven’t been back yet, but I will be and when I do I will return the order to the kingdom as should be.

User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Johanne Alexander Simons
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

"One day everything will be unbreakable....until then if you need something, just call."

xxxxxxxx ۞ xxxxxxxx

xxxx → 18

xxxx → Female

xxxx → The Mechanic

xxxxxxxxx » The Taught ۞

xxxx → Best in close combat and swords.

xxxx → I rarely carry more than a wrench, though I will admit I have a dagger in my boot and a sword close at hand if you get too close to my engines.

xxxx → I don't care to remember my past. I wish I could tell you it was a good childhood, but it was short. I lived on the edge of the city as the oldest of my sisters. After my parents died from the plague, my twin brother left to join the general's army. I haven't heard from him since.
That left me and my two younger sisters. Eventually the money ran out and the food became scarce. My youngest sister didn't make it through the winter that year. I trained myself in a mechanics shop in exchange for a loaf of bread and broth every night and my other sister and I did good through the first 3 years, yet my sister was killed by a soldier just days after the queen died for "trespassing and stealing." A few weeks later I was invited into the rebellion and I have been here since.

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

jackass1379

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:05 pm
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
KrylanceloCrystal Mooncrest
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"Hurled into the chaos you fight...and the world will shake before you..."

xxxxxxxx ۞ xxxxxxxx

xxxx → 19 (used to be 30)

xxxx → Male

xxxx → Swordsman

xxxxxxxxx » The Taught ۞

xxxx → Excels in swordsmanship, very quick, and close combat

xxxx Falcon's Reach

xxxx → Can use the electricity that the body creates and uses it to speed up his hand-eye coordination and can maybe once a day use it to through lighting around from his blade.

xxxx I was raised under the banner of the Queen and was the head knight. One night during patrol I was ambushed and captured by the enemy. A couple of days later the Queen was murdered and I was given a death sentence but thankfully some of the General's "scientist" used me for experiments. While the experiments made me much younger than my previous age and body they made me stronger and gave me a strange new power that I can sometimes control. Now I help the rebellion and when I meet the people that took away my life...I will take away theirs.

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games