Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
( ♫ ) coffee's one x one search thread

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ice and coffee

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:36 pm
            iceiceiceiceiceiceUser Image

( ) coffee's one x one search thread

Coffee's been looking for a good one x one rp partner!

☆═━┈┈━═☆ LITERACY !!
              Semi-lit. I work better with chunkier paragraphs and posts. I generally try to squeeze in two or more paragraphs in size 10 font. I prefer using (and seeing) size 11 and 10 fonts.

☆═━┈┈━═☆ ACTVITY !!
              As mentioned, I've been pretty busy, which is why I'm sticking to one on one's. I try to get in at least a post or more a day, but I have tendencies to accidently disappear. At minimum, I'd post once a week. At maximum, at least five days a week.

☆═━┈┈━═☆ ROLES !!
              Coffee takes female roles. That's right - I can role-play guys, but only for non-romance role-plays. But let me warn you ahead of time - I use anime pictures only. I also only do straight role-plays.

☆═━┈┈━═☆ CHARACTERS !!
              I love minor characters and extras. I also like putting two main characters in one on one rps, just to make it more interesting. Complex characters that are well-developed always interest me. I would prefer it if the characters were 18+.

☆═━┈┈━═☆ POSTING !!
              Although it's a one x one, Coffee still enjoys seeing pictures and colors. So yes, a decorated post makes me very happy. And even if there is a pre-determined plotline, I still like to put in a simple profile, so I can see the basic sketch of how you're planning to role-play as your character. And profiles are fun to read.

☆═━┈┈━═☆ CODING !!
              I like doing rps in threads rather than PMs, because I just love...coding. Though I hope your posts can contain color and a picture at the very least~

☆═━┈┈━═☆ OTHER !!
              I love a good role-player who's not afraid to discuss and develop the plot together. I welcome all ideas and plot twists.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:09 pm
            ( ) the coffee shop
            Our story takes place in Paris, France - the famous city of romance and music. In this happy city, there is a very coffee shop. It has no specific name - to the locals, it is merely known as "The Coffee Shop". It's known for its excellent service and friendly workers - even if there are only four workers, including the boss. [ A ] has started working at this cheerful shop ever since high school, and continues in her college days. She loves the place, and treats it as her second home seeing that she's an orphan. One day, [ B ], who is new to Paris, finds himself drawn to this cozy little coffee shop and they meet. It was dislike at first sight. They were polar opposites. She was cheerful, he was quiet; she was poor, he was rich; she was born in France, he was a foreigner; she was kind, he was blunt. The only thing the two shared in common was their love for music. But they even differed there. While no doubt [ B ] was talented, [ A ] was not able to play as well as he did. They disliked each other at first - he thought she was annoying, she thought he was rude. But somehow, [ B ] found himself returning to the coffee shop everyday, and [ A ] found herself talking with [ B ] whenever she bumped into him at school. However, they're both too stubborn to admit they could be falling for the other. However, not all is well with [ B ]. Due to issues with his father, he may have to leave Paris sooner than he thinks - maybe even leave the country. Their friends and classmates are determined to push the two together before that happens.

currently playing w/ Hunter Crawl

( ) tale as old as time
            A twist on the original Disney movie of Beauty and the Beast. [ J ] is a kind-hearted girl who received the bad end of a rather nasty curse from an enchantress who envied her. Cursed into the form of a large and fierce wolf, she is doomed to remain a beast until a human will see behind her feral appearance and love her for who she is. [ K ] is the jewel of the village, known for his charming looks but not so much his personality. And while he was held in high regards by the town, his father was the laughingstock. A somewhat eccentric inventor, the only person that respected him was his own son. After a misadventure in the woods on the way to the fair, he is imprisoned in [ J ]'s castle against his will. What he doesn't know is that it wasn't [ J ] who imprisoned him, but rather the jealous enchantress under the guise of [ J ]. By the time [ J ] finally finds out the truth, [ K ] has taken the place of his father. Encouraged by her servants, [ J ] decides to keep [ K ] around for company. And now, all that's left is to hope for the best, because [ J ]'s 21st birthday is coming up. Will she be forced to remain a beast for eternity?

You will be playing [ K ].

( ) the house of many ways
            Far, far away likes the kingdom of Ingary, where magical occurrences are not unordinary, there was a grand house sitting out in the countryside. An eccentric old wizard and his apprentice [ X ] lived there, in a strange house. People and creatures came out of doors and drawers. Anything that could be opened and had hinges (such as cupboards) had Wanderers coming out. They come in and out of the house like it's a normal thing. [ X ] got used to this routine quickly. [ Y ] was her childhood friend, who occasionally visited them and knew about the house's strange properties. He had known [ X ] from the time when she was an unwanted orphan. and shouldered her many burdens. One day, [ Z ] wanders in from another world, but somehow cannot get out to his destination. After several attempts, [ Z ] decides he would stay for the time being, to [ X ]'s horror and [ Y ]'s displeasure. But it takes a turn when [ W ], a nobleman's daughter, comes prancing over and crashes the place. Oh joy, how is this going to work out? The old wizard is grinning and can't wait to see the results of this love square.

You will be playing [ Z ] and [ W ].

I`m welcome to other ideas as well - PM me your own plots if you have one in mind already.

Just fill out the code below and send it to me. Please include an rp sample~ Anime images, please.

[imgleft]http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff490/IcedChocolatte/250x100.jpg[/imgleft]

[color=white]icecoffeeicecoffee[/color][size=16][color=#b1bedf]♛[/color] [color=black]█ ❛[/color] [color=#5fa3c3]role[/color] [color=black] ─ title of rp 」[/color][/size]
            [color=white]icechocolattecoffeeicechocolattecoffee[/color][size=11]⇀ full name ┆ username ┆ age ┆ gender [/size]

[size=10]paragraph - general plan for your character, include bits of personality and background information that's important to the rp[/size]

ice and coffee

Dapper Duck

ice and coffee

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:27 pm
            Some of the settings/themes I`d rather like...

( ) medieval
            ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫
            non-fantasy, fantasy, both are good - castles, manors, nobles, rangers, dragons
            the classic European setting with horses and archery and plenty of forests still left

( ) victorian
            ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫
            victorian england, such as Pandora Hearts or Kuroshitsuji / prior to the invention of
            cars, internet, cell phones - both non-fantasy and fantasy are cool; in fact, something
            like Tale of Two Cities is cool too (going between two cities)

( ) non-romance
            ♫ ♫ ♫
            i`d pretty happy with a non-romance, honestly, but meh - each to their own; however it
            must have a plot at least, preferrably with supporting characters

( ) school/slice of life
            ♫ ♫ ♫
            high school, university life, just plain life in general - that's nice, I suppose...of course, it
            would fall under the modern category (I'd keep the settings updated to the current time)

( ) futuristic
            ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫
            this one is always fun - there's the technology-advanced futuristic, the totalitarian state
            futuristic, and the we've-gone-back-to-being-cavemen futuristic (okay, kidding on the last one)

( ) on the sea
            ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫
            sailing - another one of my favorites; any era is good, but I highly prefer medieval or victorian
            leaning towards medieval, though - doesn't always have to be on the sea (merchants and such
            are awesome too)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:50 pm
            I`d welcome these ideas too...

( ) original fandom based rps

[[ Note that I said fandom based - I really don't want to use the original characters as the main characters unless it's mythology or Wonderland. ]]

♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ice Lord of the Rings
            ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ice Ranger's Apprentice
            ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ice Pirates of the Caribbean
            ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ice Puella Magi Madoka Magica
            ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ice Beauty and the Beast
            ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ice Greek Mythology
            ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ice Alice in Wonderland
            ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ice Katekyo Hitman Reborn
            ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ice Arcana Famiglia
            ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ice Inception
            ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ice Harry Potter
            ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ice Spirited Away
            ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ice Transformers
            ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ice Harry Potter
            ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ice Studio Ghibli (only including Cat Returns, Princess Mononoke, Howl's Moving Castle, My Neighbor Totoro)
            ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ice Tari Tari
            ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ice Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles
            ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ice xxxHolic
            ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ice Celtic Mythology

( ) original plots
            ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ice no specific preference - if you need a role for filling, I`m game

ice and coffee

Dapper Duck

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces