Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Resident evil: aftermath Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shadowedwolfy

Hilarious Genius

10,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:38 am
Halcyonic Wolf
James looked at her, then the knife, "Well... okay." he put the knife back. "Well, I'm checking the kitchen." he said, and he went into the kitchen.

She went over to the gun cabinate, she pushed it aside to find... several grenades. One had the fishing wire attached to the ring. She saw immidately. Once a zompie found the knife and tried to take it, they would explode the grendades to send the gun cabinate flying at them, destorying them, or severly ingerying them. She pushed the gun cabinate back, and went to find James.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:00 pm
James was going through the drawers, he found two knives and a cleaver. "Well... that's it, I guess." he said.  

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

shadowedwolfy

Hilarious Genius

10,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:03 pm
Halcyonic Wolf
James was going through the drawers, he found two knives and a cleaver. "Well... that's it, I guess." he said.

Any other places that we should look? she asked, not going for a knife. She had her own, and it was perfect for her. A foot and a half, and strapped to her back, she didn't need another.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:21 pm
James shrugged, and he packed the knives in, "It's up to you, think there is anything else in the building?"  

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

shadowedwolfy

Hilarious Genius

10,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:10 pm
Halcyonic Wolf
James shrugged, and he packed the knives in, "It's up to you, think there is anything else in the building?"

There could be anything. We better go look.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:18 am
shadowedwolfy

James nodded, "Okay, let's stick together." he told her, and he headed to the next room.  

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

shadowedwolfy

Hilarious Genius

10,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:20 pm
Halcyonic Wolf

She nodded, followed him, and started to search, humming happily to herself.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:02 am
James searched then apartment rooms with her, He found some more food, "Yay." he said, and he tossed it in, "You find something?"  

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

shadowedwolfy

Hilarious Genius

10,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:54 am
Halcyonic Wolf

Not really. Just some cloths. she said, shifting though dirty clothing.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:21 pm
James nodded, "Right, I'm sure we'll find something." he said, and he went to the bedroom, the door was missing. He went inside, and he saw the door on the ground, and he frowned, then looked at the wall, and saw blood, but no bodies. "Aurora..." he said, "I don't like the look of this"  

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

shadowedwolfy

Hilarious Genius

10,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:51 am
Halcyonic Wolf
James nodded, "Right, I'm sure we'll find something." he said, and he went to the bedroom, the door was missing. He went inside, and he saw the door on the ground, and he frowned, then looked at the wall, and saw blood, but no bodies. "Aurora..." he said, "I don't like the look of this"

Going into the room, she looked up at the blood, and pulled her Magnum, "That blood looks old, but whatever did that could still be around. Watch out, there could be anything."

Slowly walking though the apartment, She had her gun at the ready, looking left and right, trying to make up for her dead eye. Upon inspection of the Kitchen, she called softly, "James... I found the sours of the blood." She was looking down at a family, every one of them with a bullet in their head. The biggest rotting corpse had a revolver in its hand. "Judging by the bone structure, it was a family of four... two sons, a mom and a dad... dad decided that they wouldn't succumb to the virus, and destroyed what the virus needed... the brain." Looking around, she picked up the afgan off the back of the couch, and covered the family, "Rest in peace." Setting a family photo at the feet of the corpses, she went to search the bedrooms.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff