Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Mercenary's Requiem - 1 vs. X - Battle Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FirionTheDragon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:27 am
The dragon stopped where he was and turned his head to the wolf, without speaking a word he turned his gaze forward and kept walking. Then the familiar sound of a sword being drawn came from behind, in a moment he spun around, his eys narrowing into thin black slits, "Raising your blade to me is going to be the last thing you do." he threatend, a growl emanating from his throat just like the wolf.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:33 pm
"Oh how many times have I heard that and brought those who opened their mouths to their knees." The white wolf's voice boomed as he took a step towards the mouse and dragon who were actually roughly five feet away from each other, the dragon being almost past the throne. The wolf threw his scabbard at the dragon, straight and true as any good arrow. Though this was only made out of wood and steel, any beast that was hit by something like that, thrown by a large and unnaturally strong wolf, would experience ribs breaking and even possible piercing flesh.

As for the mouse-morph, the mercenary brought his sword down upon him aiming to cleaving him in half, due to the sword's long reach, he didn't have to move too far and was safely out of the mouse's range.  

Dainar Inferni

Devoted Gaian

5,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200

FirionTheDragon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:46 pm
The dragon growled once more, "I warn you, im not one to show mercy in a fight." he said placing a hand on the hilt of his own sword. The dragon stood there for a moment, ready for the wolf to attack. Just before the wolf placed his hand on his scabbard the dragon sensed the next move and just as fast as the wolf had thrown the scabbard the dragon raised a hand up and caught the scabbard, the end of the object only a few inches from touching him. He held the scabbard in his hand for a moment before throwing it into the ground, a good few inches of the object sinking into the hard floor.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:33 am
Dainar Inferni

FirionTheDragon

Grey raised his scythe in defence, using the crescent-shaped blade as a sort of handle so he wouldn't lose any fingers. He lept back a few feet so he was out of the range of the wolf's katana.
"Hey, now! I haven't even heard your name yet!" Grey exclaimed, starting to lose patience.
"You're probably not on the To Die list, but I'm sure that Lord Death will make an exception."  

GammaSoul

Dapper Loiterer

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300

Dainar Inferni

Devoted Gaian

5,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:27 pm
(Sorry for the delay)

"Names are not important. Only your skill in battle." The wolf brought down his blade, unleashing a burst of energy that seared through the ground and air. It was aimed directly at the mouse-morph. The wolf's swordstyle was made to minimize movements, but put enough energy into it to bring down large buildings. As for the dragon, the wolf had sensed that he would be more of a challenge. The beast jumped forward and slashed at his opponent aiming to cut his chest.

(Also sorry for lack of quality, I'm a bit rusty > >)  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff