OMYSWEETLORDOFTHENAKEDFISH!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CommanderAppleSauce
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:22 pm
Apologies. Apologies. I have some Apologies. Apollo 13?

Guys I am a failure at all life. A failure of living. I do not deserve to live. To eat. To breathe. I should pack up these luxuries in a box and send them off to Goodwill so someone who is need can use these.

How long have I seriously been on Gaia? I dunno probably like 2 years? I've gotten on here or there and said "Yoho! I'm alive, still love me? (....Still remember me?)"

I'd like to promise you that I'll never leave you again that I'll return to Gaia and never never never go away. But life is life and well I want to live it (This is probably going to be a deep thread).

I've been good thank you very much. What have I been up to? School, dance, I auditioned for some dance companies (failed), went to nursing assisting school, got certified and graduated 3rd in my class with national recommendation. I'm going to start apply for college soon and maybe get a nursing degree or maybe not. I wrote some essays and in 20 days I'm going to Alaska and work, sleep, eat, poop on glaciers and freeze to death because I'm too skinny and my mom thinks my sleeping bag is crap and that I should spend 200 dollars and get a new one. FAT CHANCE! Yesterday I painted my toenails with Justin Bieber nail polish, they make such things! What the hell?!

I miss all these great times I had in my youth. Talking with you, pretending I knew how to troll, getting trolled (mostly by applesauce600). I miss you guys and I love you guys. This summer I'll try and log in but I think I wont be able to hold this promise.

I'm most likely going to end it all and close the account at the end of the summer. Figure some fun way to deiced how/ who to give all my gold and good items to. I'd also like to figure a way to keep in touch or at least pretend we are.

Lots of love and lots of thanks for your guys friendship.
CommanderAppleSauce.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:54 pm
Oh, Saucey, my dear, sweet Saucey.... I love you.... *nuzzles* Email sometimes, okay? My Gmail is j2axcm@gmail.com. I hope this isn't goodbye.... I'd get depressant if this was goodbye....  

Cerebral Perception
Crew

Eloquent Lunatic

applesauce600
Vice Captain

9,150 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:58 am
You're my favorite niece, of course I still love you. I love the way you write too, I wish I could read your essays. Are they stories like Thummby Thumb Kins? I have a job making sandwiches now and I finally got my first kiss on May 21st. I was a little late with that that, but it's ok. What's not ok is... Well we don't need to talk about that, I shouldn't have brought it up. Everything ok. Lalalala, bliss and ignorance. Good luck with life, because you're one of my favorite lives.

My Email is like rapoink (at) gmail.com
My phone number is 925 eight nine five 2526
My address is three one 2 yada yada yada Nevermind, I'm not telling publicly.
My facebook is here  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:17 am
Wow, i left and come back, and while checking forums, i read this.... It is a bit sad, but hope you find what you looking out and best luck in life. Hope you figure out what you want to be. biggrin Maybe one day you come back... But if not..then... Best wishes. >w< .  

Lizlav

Friendly Tycoon

13,800 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Partygoer 500

thanatica

Shy Seraph

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:38 pm
Oh... oh god I dunno what to reply here.
; ~ ; As much as I want to I can't ask you to stay because you have a life and that would make me a terrible friend... So I wish you the best of luck with your life, career, everything...
I wish this could just be like that one video game I played before - you would be Garry and I would be Ib and I could just hug you and everything would be okay, but there's always a 'Mary' to come and stop it. Mary being our lives. lol. /shot
God, I don't really even know if you'll see this, being a month late.. Okay, one day from a month late, but if you do, know that I lahve you okey? ;3;

Ack people are offering their e-mail and I don't use my e-mail whatsoever, but I do have a facebook for my Internet friends if that works?
This is a link to facebook. ;3;
/leaves that here, and clings to you to show love dramallama  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:21 pm
CommanderAppleSauce
Apologies. Apologies. I have some Apologies. Apollo 13?

Guys I am a failure at all life. A failure of living. I do not deserve to live. To eat. To breathe. I should pack up these luxuries in a box and send them off to Goodwill so someone who is need can use these.

How long have I seriously been on Gaia? I dunno probably like 2 years? I've gotten on here or there and said "Yoho! I'm alive, still love me? (....Still remember me?)"

I'd like to promise you that I'll never leave you again that I'll return to Gaia and never never never go away. But life is life and well I want to live it (This is probably going to be a deep thread).

I've been good thank you very much. What have I been up to? School, dance, I auditioned for some dance companies (failed), went to nursing assisting school, got certified and graduated 3rd in my class with national recommendation. I'm going to start apply for college soon and maybe get a nursing degree or maybe not. I wrote some essays and in 20 days I'm going to Alaska and work, sleep, eat, poop on glaciers and freeze to death because I'm too skinny and my mom thinks my sleeping bag is crap and that I should spend 200 dollars and get a new one. FAT CHANCE! Yesterday I painted my toenails with Justin Bieber nail polish, they make such things! What the hell?!

I miss all these great times I had in my youth. Talking with you, pretending I knew how to troll, getting trolled (mostly by applesauce600). I miss you guys and I love you guys. This summer I'll try and log in but I think I wont be able to hold this promise.

I'm most likely going to end it all and close the account at the end of the summer. Figure some fun way to deiced how/ who to give all my gold and good items to. I'd also like to figure a way to keep in touch or at least pretend we are.

Lots of love and lots of thanks for your guys friendship.
CommanderAppleSauce.

me niether.. i suck.  

edible reality

Questionable Muse

Sick Until Sunday
Captain

Shirtless Player

7,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:53 pm