I usually don't like owning Guilds because it is a hassle and sometimes people just DO not respond when they should or whatever....but I do have one idea:

I feel like making a guild based off a series I want to make (Manga or Novel Series), I call the story "Melancholy of the Demohost." Example? Here ya go:

Quote:
It is now 2017 where now our president has become a dictator and started the 'witch-hunts' in the country where now your neighbors and maybe your best friends can turn against you. People are often charged on having different views, religion, and even your race & skin color. Most of the people accused were Black, Jew, Arab, and any Immigrants they can come up with...but there is a different side.

People who had were 'not human': Elves, Werewolves, Angels, Demons, Vampires, etc. were often the accused...even if you had white skin like everyone else. Often called 'Greasers' due to the 'president's' love for "The Outsiders", they are in hiding and now try to survive the crude world. And if you were discovered to have 'powers', they can kill you right in the spot...like the Erebus family. The family consisted in a Mother, Father, Uncle, and their daughter. They were raided by the army specified in the field of hunting 'creatures' called Hell-Hunters, like Ku Klux Klan with blacks. The family died that day, except the girl that escaped her terrible fate, and was declared missing for months. It was rumored that the girl goes by someone else, with a totally different identity.....

After being caught by the police, charged for first-degree murder at Disneyworld in Miami, Florida, Connor S. Erebus escapes from the prison only to be caught again after murdering more hell-hunters in a segregated 'greaser' town. With no known documents of the kid, a police man by the name of Dave Payne decides to adopt him as a step-son and stay with his grandson, Dante and his daughter, Tanisha. Bringing the kid to his home will lead to trouble and tragedy. And it would bring the family to reality on what is REALLY going on in the South and that things are no longer 'sugar, spice, and everything nice'.

Based off the stories and resources of Anastasia, Mulan, View/Fear of Politics and the Holocaust. You will be reading mostly in the view of Connor, but the prologue will be in Dave's view to introduce the setting of the corrupted America that has been taking over by extreme politicians that have too much power in their hands.

Rating: R for sexual content, violence, cursing, and extreme views that may be seen as offensive

Now that was just an example for Book 1 of MotD. But I can make it where everyone is involved (Cutting out the murder charge for my character of course... and when my char. meets the Payne Family since it depends what Rpers will do. I like Rp's because it is unpredictable and it will help)

How will the guild benefit? Well..first off: This will help my story go far and what I can do to make it better, I can see how people react to a story where America is in the Halocaust in which every person is endangered. But I want to know if there are people who ARE interested in trying out. Please tell me if you or someone else may be interested.