Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Everything to Lose-Everything to Gain (Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:16 pm
((Dear God, I apologize. I really got nothing to say other than I'm terrible.))

"That's really starting to hurt, you know." Hael whined, rubbing at her head more frequently. "Why are you doing that? I haven't done anything wrong!"

Caius listened to Aurora quietly, raising his eyebrow quietly at the end of her confessions. He couldn't help but wonder what else she was keeping bottled up inside, refusing to say anything, all because she had been most likely fighting on her own for years and years.

"There's nothing wrong with your family." He replied, scratching at the back of his head. "Well... Nothing wrong of who you're related to, I should say. So long as you don't start parading around like your aunt, you're fine here kid." Caius frowned as he looked at her, "and you're awfully troubled by this. You do realize this isn't your fault, right?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:25 pm
"Yeah. I know. Hoping to get through the thick skull." Omazige grunted before he reached in and latched onto her arm, dragging her out of the niche.
"Now come on. I'm not taking no for an answer!" he told her, lifting her into the air to keep her from trying to run off.

A calm seemed to be going over the entire camp. Even with a battle coming, everyone seemed to be calm.

If someone were to look closer, it would be apparent that they were already prepared for an all-out war..  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:06 am
Randomly Gone Insane

((ooc: that's ok, I'm just happy your alive xD it happens no biggie))

Aurora looked up at him and sighed, "no matter how many times I keep saying its my fault, everyone always tells me i'm just being unreasonable... I know its not my fault but at the same time I ask myself would this happen if I didn't come here?" she told him.

It was strange, she never really told anyone how she was feeling or why she felt that way. it must have been because Caius was just a good listener. She sighed again, "well nothing we can do now but move forward, so where are we going... to the medical wing?" she asked, knowing full well he wouldn't let her fight now.

Yumi walked up and saw the camp in view and she smiled, "alright, go have some fun... and don't leave anyone alive, oh and if you see my nephew... bring her to me... go" she said, as her army charged forward. Yumi satyed behind and watch lazily wonder if 'HE' would come and join the fight.

Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff