Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Halo X Metroid: Falling Tides ((Full)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Guardian Olypsa Of Hyrule

Tipsy Raider

6,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:36 am
User Image

User Image

xDon't listen to the whispers...

C a m e r a n oo A r a n oo
oxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxox
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄xxxxx▄▄▄▄xxxxx▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

In no time at all a few of the women who worked as secretaries in HQ had Cam's long blond hair swept up into a curled updo with a diamond stud headband and a one-sleeved black cocktail dress with black strappy heels. Cam was way out of her comfort zone.
With her entry into the dinning hall where the black tie event was being held, came a thundering applause of cheers and clapping hands. Cam smiled a bit as she entered the room and made her way up to the stage. Once up there she was handed a microphone and as Cam looked out over the crowd of Galactic Federation members and members of the UNSC, she was glad that not a vein of phazon was visible any longer.
"I'm going to apologize here and now, I didn't prep anything because I didn't exactly expect to be speaking. Speaking in front of people isn't my thing. Now if you wanted me to let my fists do the talking, I could carry on a great conversation." Cam smiled as a chuckle rippled through the crowd. "But none of us are here to listen to me feel sorry for myself. We're here because this war is finally starting to come to a close. And as far as I'm concerned, that's means for celebration!" she smiled as she raised her wine glass to the crowd. "I guess what I'm trying to say is that if everyone keeps up all of the hard work, we'll be done and over with this war before you know it. Dark Samus has been eliminated, and soon her influence will as well. Thank you to all of you, for if it weren't for every single one of you, our two organizations may not have made it out as well as we did."
Cameran handed the microphone back to the boy who'd given it to her as the crowd roared in applause again. Cam took a sip of her red wine and found a lovely spot on the wall to lean up against and watch the crowd as everyone mingled with broad and carefree smiles.

S p l i n t e r

xThey'll tell you I'm a monster...

User Image

Orange Ocarina Company: (( _____ ))

asbloodrunscold

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:23 am
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"All is fair in Love and War"

Keither Audo "Spartan 503"

╔═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Keither then walked over and cleaned against the wall with her "Enjoying the festivities?" he asked her. It had been four months since he saw her but in all honesty he thought she was dead due to having a bullet literally rip through her brain. Keither's eyes were narrowed, he was once again back to that serious nature spartans normally had any progress her had made when he was with Cam was nearly gone. He looked at her from the corner of his eyes "You enjoy your rest?" he asked her.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Weapons:
Light Rifle, MA5B Individual Combat Weapon System, M90 Close Assault Weapon System, XBR55 Battle Rifle, M6C Personal Defense Weapon System x2, M6G Personal Defense Weapon System x2, Frag Grenades x2, Jiralhanae combat knife, Humbler stun device, Bubble shield grenades x5.  

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Tipsy Raider

6,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:49 pm
User Image

User Image

Cam huffed as a smirk stretched her lips a bit. "'Enjoying' may not be the best word for it." Cam took a sip of the red wine she had in her hand and continued. "'Tolerating' seems to be a better word."
Cameran sighed and crossed her arms, her wine glass still resting in her left hand. "It was nice enough, I suppose. But not knowing what's happened in the world for three months is a royal pain." Cam looked over at Keither from the corner of her eye before turning towards him. "And yourself? You certainly look well. But I know just how deceiving looks can be." her smile looked forced, but a smile nonetheless.

S p l i n t e r

asbloodrunscold

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:01 pm
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"All is fair in Love and War"

Keither Audo "Spartan 503"

╔═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Keither only shrugged "Nothing has happened in three months, simple clean up." he told her and looked at her "I've been out, clenching pest from our sector." he said. He sighed "I'd honestly rather not be in this room right now. I'm going out." he said and walked to the door before opening it and heading out to the balcony. It over saw just another room but it was mostly empty. He sighed and leaned on the balcony. He was no longer used to the silence and it bothered him. It was hard to believe that it was all over. They had ended the war and were now back to normal. It was only a matter of time before the Federation retreated to their section of the galaxy once again.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Weapons:
Light Rifle, MA5B Individual Combat Weapon System, M90 Close Assault Weapon System, XBR55 Battle Rifle, M6C Personal Defense Weapon System x2, M6G Personal Defense Weapon System x2, Frag Grenades x2, Jiralhanae combat knife, Humbler stun device, Bubble shield grenades x5.  

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Tipsy Raider

6,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:14 pm
User Image

User Image

Cameran watched Keither walk out. Once he was gone, a dense fog seemed to fall over her mind, and a cold empty space opened in her heart. She couldn't still love him, could she? Of course she could, who was she kidding?
Before she knew what she was doing, Cam found herself emptying her wine glass and opening the door to the balcony. Upon staring at his back, Cam found her mind screaming at her to stop.
"I never stopped." Cam stared at the back of Keither's head with wide blue eyes as the french bullet-proof doors behind her clicked closed.

S p l i n t e r

asbloodrunscold

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers