Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
υитιℓ тнε εи∂ Profiles

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mich22

Blessed Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:43 pm
For our valiant fighters

To return back to our story, click Here

To see the actors and their thoughts click OOC  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:44 pm
ζight

User Image

KatherinexDiggory
Mich22
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

T h e x B a s i c s

a naмe: Katherine Diggory
        age ιѕ вυт a nυмвer: Sixteen
        ι ιdenтιғy aѕ a: Female
        love can вe тrιcĸy: Straight
        ι мay ѕeeм norмal вυт ι'м acтυally: Human
        I нavε bεεи cнσsεи by: Vessel of Light

I n t o xM y xH e a d

wнo ι aм: (*Since leaders take complete control, their profiles will be more so about the Gods' themselves, but using the Vessel's name) Fair-minded and gentle, you could say that Katherine has shown the good qualities of a leader. However, her willingness to see the good in others and a sort of young naivety makes her sometimes blind to another's deception or manipulation. Most knew her as a carefree girl with a certain charm who wanted nothing more than to stare at the clouds and daydream. But time has done a toll on that. On her better days, she can still be like that, but more often than not, she has been tapered down to a mild, docile and sometimes even solemn person. It's forced her to mature, in a way. And if there's anything she hates, it would be a fight. Aggression and a temper just was never built into her system. Though one thing she hasn't improved in is her firmness in decision-making. She's constantly hesitant and feels an enormous amount of pressure on her shoulders being in a position of leadership. Basically, she blames herself constantly whenever something goes wrong. She doesn't even like to turn to others for council on her problems, preferring to deal with her worries inwardly. But all in all, her wide-eyed optimism, patience and determination makes Katherine an honest and loyal friend, that you can always depend upon.
        тнe тнιngѕ ι нave ѕeen: Katherine, the human, was daughter to a poor merchant that had to struggle just to make ends meet. Her mother had died giving birth to her younger brother. In the end, he didn't make it through either. Nonetheless, these misfortunes didn't reflect on her outlook on life. She still worked hard at home to help her father as much as she could and was an eager student. But it was when she lost her father to a devastating plague that she started to fall apart. She had to quit school in order to work for an income. Never would she beg or steal, but she had to put in great efforts to avoid an orphanage. It was all this that brought this goddess to her. She hadn't a family that would be missing her, and a strong and resilient heart.
        мy deѕιreѕ:
        ☆ Sunlight
        ☆ Ballads
        ☆ Hope

мy ғearѕ
        ✘ Darkness
        ✘ Violence
        ✘ Being overwhelmed or smothered

A xB i t xD e e p e r:

wнaт мaĸeѕ мe мe: With her distaste for fights, she naturally finds herself on the defensive side of the fight. She uses a tough metal staff Staff that she is able to focus her power through when she has built up it's strength. Very protective of her team-mates, and a fair fighter that refuses to give out cheap blows. Of course, she hasn't the brute strength, but at least she's quick on her feet. If anything she's quite well read with the lands and its history, as well as an excellent tracker.
        no one can ĸnow: To be honest, she doesn't feel fit as leader and if it wasn't for the others, she might've given in long ago. You'd think that living so long would make her wise, and she tries to seem like it, but the one's who get to know her will realize she's still as naive as ever.
        мιѕcellaneoυѕ: None.

mich22

Blessed Fairy

mich22

Blessed Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:50 pm
Ҭime

User Image

Telicyras x Seiei
Oversoul Matamune

T h e x B a s i c s

a naмe: Telicyras Seiei
        age ιѕ вυт a nυмвer: Seventy-Three yet appears to be in his early Twenties.
        ι ιdenтιғy aѕ a: Male
        love can вe тrιcĸy: Heterosexual
        ι мay ѕeeм norмal вυт ι'м acтυally: Half-breed elf
        I нavε bεεи cнσsεи by: The God of Time

I n t o xM y xH e a d

wнo ι aм: Telicyras has always been taught to be stern and honest in everything and has always been led to believe that true peace can only come from honesty and understanding. There is a strong sense of right and wrong in this man but he is not above doing wrong for what he believes is for the greater good. He likes to see himself as noble and elite because of half of his heritage and tends to try and forget that half of his blood is human. His ideals promote wisdom over violence whenever he can, however he thinks that although most violence is wrong, there is justice in using violence to protect oneself or others. If he was ever to fight, he was taught to be quick and painless so that there was no cruelty in his deeds. The one who had taught him all of his ideals was none other than his Elven mother who was nothing if not a scholar. Sometimes thought, Telicyras can be arrogant in his prideful ways to the point where he wouldn't concern himself in the petty affairs of humans that he could have helped with, much in the same way some of the true bred Elves treated him. There is also anger directed towards his father for having disappeared before Telicyras was even born. That anger would always go without a way to subside it as that human was most likely gone from this world by now. All in all, Telicyras wants to see himself, and for others to see him as a wise and dependable individual.
        тнe тнιngѕ ι нave ѕeen: The first decade and a half of Telicyras' life is more of a blur. Really though, who really remembers their own infancy? His mother was a pure blood elf who was considered to be very honorable among her community as a great scholar. His father was a man of despicable cunning who had tricked Telicyras' mother despite her wisdom and she soon became a mother. However she feels no anger as she cherishes her child and still feels that some things were meant to happen. The area he gre up in was rich in culture and one could even say it was the heart of all Elven culture among the inner rings of the city where he lived. The middle rings belonged to the artisans, performers and musicians while the outer rings served as the source of agriculture and where many would learn the ways of combat. In his youth, Telicyras would run off to the outer ring and watch the guards of the city train with their dagger like weapons that were built for speed and efficiency. He would never actually receive any formal training, but he could replicate their movements from just watching. By no means was he a child prodigy, by Elven standards, he was only average. Because of this, he could not gain admittance to the best school in the city, but his mother was by far a greater teacher and he would continue to learn all he could by her up until he was around his mid forties (Which would be compared to be like the late teenage years for a human). At which point, Telicyras was instructed to go out into the world to learn from actual experience rather than spoken or printed word.
        мy deѕιreѕ: At least 3 likes.
        ☆ Acquiring knowledge
        ☆ Travelling the lands
        ☆ Being with good company

мy ғearѕ At least 3 dislikes.
        ✘ Not being pure in blood
        ✘ Foolish acts
        ✘ Wholly evil beings

A xB i t xD e e p e r:

wнaт мaĸeѕ мe мe: From his decades of studies, Telicyras knows much about the cultures of other lands and the languages of many people or races. He does not know a lot about combat aside from the basic skills in which to defend himself. It is for that reason he carries a pair of Elven daggers that he borrowed from the guards of the Elven city just before he left. He uses his keen intellect to try and predict then counter any attacks made towards himself as directly attacking first and staying on the offensive goes against everything he was taught and his morals.
        no one can ĸnow: There was a time early on in his travels where Telicyras can across an incident where he witnessed a thief take all the valuables this one poor family had, which was nothing much to begin with. He watched from a distance the head of the household, a husband as well as a father go after the thief but the said criminal turned and stabbed the man with a knife before running off. Telicyras was close enough to stop the thief but still did nothing. He still thinks about that and how he did nothing to help them all because he felt such a petty thing was beneath him in his own arrogance towards humans. He still never expected the thief to murder that man. It was that event which made Telicyras believe that if he had the ability to help someone, that it was his moral duty to do it.
        мιѕcellaneoυѕ: N/A

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:34 pm
Ϣater

User Image

Z a l a i n x V a l k e s h
malkeaor

T h e x B a s i c s

a naмe: Zalain (Zee) Valkesh.
        age ιѕ вυт a nυмвer: 22.
        ι мay ѕeeм norмal вυт ι'м acтυally: Human
        I нavε bεεи cнσsεи by: The god of Water

I n t o xM y xH e a d

wнo ι aм: I would have to say I am a conflicted individual. I am a talented and adept swordsman, but also a man that respects the balance and power of nature as a whole. I was taught to hunt and forage, to respect your honoured catch and thank and honour their death. My family has always been in military so I have grown a very deep sense of honour and duty, but I do not needlessly kill and destroy anything, the best way to say it is I do what needs to be done only when it needs to be done. People would say I am kind and compassionate, but when I draw my sword, I am cold, distant, and deadly. I enjoy being happy and calm, but hell has nothing on my fury so watch out. Like I said very conflicted.
        тнe тнιngѕ ι нave ѕeen: I was born and raised in a small city/state country called Alabaistis (pronounced "Ali-base-tis). The small nation was surrounded by mountains within the vally was a thick forest, and at the center of that forest was the city/state Alabaistis. The land offered much protection only one little vall in the mountains allowed for entry and exit, which allowed our nation to defend from even the largest army by forcing them to attack with small groups. our king was wise and kind, we had no need for money we acted in trade holding to the old values of nomads, 'trade what you have for what you need, take only what you need set the extra free.' we had a few allies but many enemies who sought our abundance of resources, but our solders where regarded as the best swordsman to be trained one of our swordsman many say equalled 20 common solders of any other army, such a true complement.

From the time I was five my father trained me in the way of the knight, taught to respect your enemy, honour your brother knights, and fulfill your duty. When I was ten my father began to teach me about the balance of the natural world to hunt not to poach, to make every part useable, don't waist any part of the catch for then its death would be meaningless. I was told that all of our knights are taught these things thought from the first king, so that we would never lose sight of our own confliction. We are taught that we humans are capable of such virtue, but also grave sin, and to know this is the best way to overcome its obstacles.

At sixteen I joined the military our nation enjoyed peace and serenity. But that changed two years after I joined. Our enemies had dug their way through the mountains to our back attacking us trough the vally to our front and the mountains to our back we were quickly over run. Our king asked me to get his daughter to Tosail (pronounced "toe-sail") to the east of us, traveling the mountain paths to escape I turned to see the city/state burn. Of the 1000 people only 200 where able to escape to Tosail. It has been four years I have kept with my training never losing sight of what my father taught me though I will admit that if given the chance I would destroy the nation responsible. One dawn I was hunting and I came across a lone traveler, I could see he had little to eat so i gladly shared my fox with him. We talked his eyes showed such age and wisdom though he looked no older then me. He offered me a gift as well as a curse to go with it. Serve humanity and the great deities for a couple of years and pass the power to another. I choice I made with great thought to serve to great ones of the natural world such a great honour, a death I would accept knowing it would be in service to a great and wise king, The lord of water,

мy deѕιreѕ:
        ☆ hunting
        ☆ training
        ☆having good times with good people

мy ғearѕ
        ✘ cruelty
        ✘ needless death
        ✘those who act rashly

A xB i t xD e e p e r:

wнaт мaĸeѕ мe мe: my style of fighting is a combination of hunter instinct and sense, as well as quick and accurate strikes, known as Shobasin or strike of the hunter. My survival ability and a knowledge eatable fruits and herbs. the hard steel gauntlet on my left arm provides me with a flexible and quick shield for most melee weapons though is still solid steel so holds weaknesses of its own
        no one can ĸnow: A feeling that he abandoned his father and mother, Zalain knows it was a request from his king but he cant help feeling that he should have stay at his fathers side and fought with his brother knights
        мιѕcellaneoυѕ: not that I can think of

mich22

Blessed Fairy

mich22

Blessed Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:41 pm
Ӻire

User Image

Aidan x Rannish
Feory Firefox

T h e x B a s i c s

a naмe: Aidan Rannish
        age ιѕ вυт a nυмвer: 19
        ι ιdenтιғy aѕ a: male
        love can вe тrιcĸy: straight
        ι мay ѕeeм norмal вυт ι'м acтυally: human
        I нavε bεεи cнσsεи by: god of fire

I n t o xM y xH e a d

wнo ι aм:
        Despite being the vessel of the god of Fire, Aidan is in pretty good control of his emotions. Well good at hiding them anyway. He gets over excited and mad really easy but he's become skilled at not letting it determine his actions. He doesn't make friends very well because people see him as cold but he protects those he has with a fierce loyalty. He's not a push over and refuses to let others boss him around. He doesn't take mockery very well because he's rather prideful. He's constantly overestimating himself and botching things because of it. Funnily enough he doesn't like silence and can be quite a chatterbox in order to avoid awkward silences. He's also very practical, willing to admit his mistakes when he is proven wrong. He's not much of a dreamer.

тнe тнιngѕ ι нave ѕeen: Aidan's family was rather poor. They lived hand to mouth with no extra. When he turned 12, his parents managed to scrape enough money together to get him an apprenticeship with the town smith. Aidan was able to send back some money to his parents from his meager pay but it was never enough. When Aidan was 17, it was determined that there just wasn't enough work for his father. With the help of his master, Aidan was able to get enough money to get his parents passage on a caravan to the next town over. Aidan however had to stay behind to finish his apprenticeship. It's been two years since his parents left and he misses them terribly. But now that he's nearing the end of his apprenticeship he is realizing that he still won't be able to join them because he has customers here and he doesn't know if he will with his parents, not to mention a forge. His master is getting ready to retire and has offered Aidan his forge. Aidan hopes that he can make enough money to get his parents to come back here.
        мy deѕιreѕ:
        ☆to become a master smith
        ☆hanging with friends
        ☆two whole hands

мy ғearѕ
        ✘rain
        ✘his crippled right hand
        ✘pears

A xB i t xD e e p e r:

wнaт мaĸeѕ мe мe: Aidan good at hand to hand contact and actually brawls pretty well. He prefers fighting with his hands because he likes the feel of hitting things with his fist. If a weapon is absolutely need however he will use a hammer. He used to fight with two but after his accident his right hand can't hold one easily. He also keeps a sling with him and has excellent aim.
        no one can ĸnow: Early in his apprenticeship Aidan damaged his right hand. It was his own fault really and he never says how it happened as it embarrasses him greatly. He is missing his ring and pinkie finger on his right hand and the rest of his hand is very scarred with cuts and old burns.
        мιѕcellaneoυѕ: he has a deep baritone singing voice which he only uses when he thinks no one is around to hear.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:50 pm
Ғlight

User Image

Lisette x Pembroke
Owata20

T h e x B a s i c s

a naмe: Lisette Pembroke
        age ιѕ вυт a nυмвer: Nineteen
        ι мay ѕeeм norмal вυт ι'м acтυally: Half Human and Half Witch
        I нavε bεεи cнσsεи by: Flight

I n t o xM y xH e a d

wнo ι aм: People have told me that I am an easy going, inquisitive, and cheerful individual. I'd have to agree with them, and also add that I'm a fun loving person who doesn't like worrying over things. Being tied down is something I really hate, I need constant change in my life and the freedom to do as I please. I hate being a burden on people so I try to be mostly independent, but I will accept help in certain situations and I'll almost always reach out and help someone in need. I like attention and I'm very theatric and outgoing, always using big hand gestures and wild sayings. I'm an adrenaline junkie and love adventure, I'm not afraid to leap from high places or take risks. Though, some might call this rash. Optimism is something people can always look to in me and even if I'm feeling down I'll hide those emotions and just keep smiling.
        тнe тнιngѕ ι нave ѕeen: I figure there are tons of hybrids in this world, but then I wonder just how many people are half human and half witch like myself? Yup, that's right, but if you were to ask what I am I'd tell you right away that I'm all human. My father was a warlock who lived all by himself in the forest next to my home town. He was really cautious so no one even suspected that he was a warlock, just an antisocial loner. One day he was taking a trip into town where he fell in love with a beautiful woman who later became his wife and brought me into this world. When that happened they moved from the forest and into town so that they could raise me properly. We were a happy little family and every day was fun. Father tried teaching me how to perform basic spells and make potions, but I wasn't really good at it. For six years the three of us had a happy life, but then I ruined it.

Back then, I was proud of being half witch, I thought it was just the coolest thing that I was so different. Father told me not to ever tell anyone that though, but I was just a kid who didn't understand why. So, like the stupid kid I was, one day at school I accidentally let it slip that I wasn't all human and of course that news spread around the town pretty fast. Soon after everybody started being mean to my family, they called father names, the kids shunned me, looked down on my mother, and even tried burning our house down once. Father managed to put it out and save the house from major damages though. Even with all that happening my parents were still optimistic, probably for my sake, but I just couldn't be happy. I was in a sort of depression and blamed myself for everything that had happened. I thought that it was just me everyone hated and if I left then everything would return to normal for my parents, but I never could get the courage to run away, since I was seven after all. And then one weekend, the circus came to town.

For the one weekend, it seemed as if everyone had forgotten about my family and instead were focused on the grand circus. I was wandering through the busy town one afternoon when I ran into a mysterious man. He took one look at me and said everything I'd been thinking about lately and that I didn't like myself, it was like he was a psychic or something! Then he proceeded to invite me to watch the performance that night and if I liked it, I should join. That was it, my ticket to leave town and give my parents peace! I told him that I didn't need to see the show, I wanted to join right then and there. This surprised him at first but he agreed, if he could meet my parents first. So I took him to my house and he and my parents had a really long talk, but I can't remember what about. All I remember hearing was that he was the Ring Master and a warlock too. What are the odds! To my surprise, my parents agreed to let me leave, since that was what I wanted. Mom packed my bag for me and gave me her favorite hat as a present to remember her by. Father gave me a couple of spell and potion books to remember him by and I accepted them even though I didn't want to. I just wanted to become a human and have nothing to do with witches. After the goodbyes, Master and I left and so began my life as a circus performer.

I was happy again! I absolutely loved being a circus performer! Plus, the members were of all kinds of different races and descents so I felt more at home. Even so, I still told everyone that I was human and only master knew my secret. I was so afraid my past would repeat its self if people knew what I was. Anyways, what was my role in the circus? I was an acrobat, and a surprisingly good one too. It's so much fun jumping from bar to bar, flying through the air doing countless flips and tricks, and I even enjoyed walking the thin rope. I was a full time acrobat until I was thirteen and found out I was a pretty good at throwing knives. So I did that during performances as well as the usual stuff. Three years later master told me I should try practicing magic and maybe join in the magician act. I was hesitant at first but I was a person who needed change so I decided to give it a try. I was okay at it, no where near my father's level or master's, but I'm only half witch so that's probably why. I can still only use basic spells today.

Three more years past and now I'm nineteen and still working with the circus. Well, I won't be for much longer actually. Last week we came to this large town so I was out putting on a miniature acrobatic show as advertisement for the upcoming performance. There was one woman in the audience who was watching me very carefully and came up to me after I was finished. We exchanged a few words and then she took me somewhere and told me what was going on and that I was the perfect candidate to receive the powers of the God of Flight, if I so wanted it. I didn't have to think about it for long and accepted the deal. I know it means a sooner death, but it'd be worth it if I could save the people. Well, that's it for my past. Tonight's the night I receive the power.

мy deѕιreѕ:
        ☆ Herbal Tea
        ☆ High Places
        ☆ Adventure

мy ғearѕ
        ✘ Close or tight spaces
        ✘ Being tied down
        ✘ Causing people trouble

A xB i t xD e e p e r:

wнaт мaĸeѕ мe мe: I'm not much of a fighter and I don't really like violence, but I will fight if I need to. Thanks to my years at the circus I can throw knives with deadly accuracy and I can use them in close combat as daggers, though I try to avoid close combat fighting. I'm very nimble and my sense of balance and speed are great so I'm good at evading attacks which makes up for my lack of attack power and defense. Because of my half-witch blood I have some magic power, but I can only perform basic spells such as duplication of items; example being I have a never ending supply of knives. I can also make weak potions out of herbs which help with healing.
        no one can ĸnow: That I am half witch. I fear that if people were to find out they'd shun me or kill me or do other things I don't want to even imagine...
        мιѕcellaneoυѕ: Oh! When I left my real parents I took my mother's maiden name.

mich22

Blessed Fairy

mich22

Blessed Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:55 pm
Ҭeleportation

User Image

L i v i ax E v e r g r e e n
Labecca

T h e x B a s i c s

a naмe: Livia Evergreen
        age ιѕ вυт a nυмвer: 16
        ι мay ѕeeм norмal вυт ι'м acтυally: A Feline Shapeshifter
        I нavε bεεи cнσsεи by: Aura, the godess of Teleportation

I n t o xM y xH e a d

wнo ι aм: Livia is a being who values her freedom. She can't stand to be locked up, and is slightly claustrophobic even in large rooms. She's quite independent as well, preferring to solve problems on her own, but is also smart enough to accept help when she needs it. She prefers being alone to the company of a crowd, but being with a few friends doesn't bother her. Much. When she's fighting, livia is vicious and cunning, and certainly not afraid to play dirty. She's also very loyal to certain people, much like the godess. When she was younger, Livia didn't really care about humans, one way or another. After her family died, she hated them with a passion. But during her years among them, Livia's mellowed somewhat. Her views aligned perfectly with Aura's: She was content to leave them alone, but was obliged to do something about the dangers they presented.
        тнe тнιngѕ ι нave ѕeen: Aura was alway mocked by her fellows gods for choosing hosts who blended easily with the humans. We're trying to destroy them, they sneered, not become them. Aura always gives them the same three word answer. "Know thine enemy". It's a good strategy, when one stops to think instead of shuddering at the thought of mingling with humans. Understand them, their habits and motivations and instncts. That's why she chose Livia.
        Livia is a feline shapeshifter, meaning she can take the form of any feline animal, from a lion to a housecat. She lived with her family in a wandering tribe of their own kind until she was thirteen. Humans fear what they don't understand. But their greatest failing is that they don't try to understand. They're content to simply eliminate the unknown. Livia's entire world was wiped out in a surprise attack. She escaped by chance, having decided to explore the woods they were camped in. From that day on, Livia's general indifference towards humans morphed into a burning hate. But even greater than that was her will to survive. She now had no family and no home. There was only one option: she moved into a human city. Her human form was nearlyidentical to a real human's; her pupils might be a little more oblong than round, her nails harder and her canines a tiny bit sharper, but that was about it. The best place to hide a tree is a forest, after all. She lived her life among them, and if the few friends she made noticed anything... strange about her, they never said anything. She was, if not quite happy, maybe content. Her anger moved to the back burner. Even so, Aura's offer was certainly not something she was about to refuse.

мy deѕιreѕ:
        ☆ Quiet
        ☆ Candy
        ☆ Being outside

мy ғearѕ
        ✘ Small spaces
        ✘ Large bodies of water
        ✘ Stupid people

A xB i t xD e e p e r:

wнaт мaĸeѕ мe мe: Livia's weapon of choice while in human form are throwing knives, which allow her to attack from a slight distance, but can also be used to stab, slash and block. Even while in human form, Livia retains the sense of balance of a cat, as well as their speed and senses. She tends to shift between forms while fighting, making her difficult to catch.
no one can ĸnow: Both Livia and Aura are slightly doubtful about this whole destroy the humans thing, because living among them has taughtem quite a bit about them, but Livia is loyal to her parent's memory, and Aura to her leader, so they they will do what is asked of them.
мιѕcellaneoυѕ: Livia's features tend to become more feline when she's upset. When completely calm and focussed, she can appear truly human. That is, if she wants to.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:52 am
Ʌir

User Image

LaydenxCormac
Fatestitcher

T h e x B a s i c s

a naмe: Layden Cormac
        age ιѕ вυт a nυмвer: Immortal, 143 years. He was turned at 25.
        love can вe тrιcĸy: Bisexual
        ι мay ѕeeм norмal вυт ι'м acтυally: Vampire
        I нavε bεεи cнσsεи by: Air

I n t o xM y xH e a d

wнo ι aм: Layden is an often uncaring person, and honestly has little to care for humans. He has lived well past their regular lifespan. Intelligent, and wise. Savage as a fighter, and willing to use horrid, painful torture to get what he wants. But as a long-lived vampire, he is also a bit of an incubus, ready to use sexual tension as a way to gain an advantage over opponents. In short; he is opportunistic, savage, intelligent, and sexual.
        тнe тнιngѕ ι нave ѕeen: Layden used to be a regular human, or as regular as you could be. He grew up on a farm, like so many others. He lived there, without anything of true note, other than a lover. A beautiful woman, by the name of Alisha. When he was 25, there was a plague, a sickness, the likes of which he had never seen before, in his home village. As the dead became more numerous than the living, a vampire came. The only one he has ever known to exist. He offered a cure, in exchange for the service of one of theirs. Layden volunteered, but as in every betrayal, after turning Layden, the vampire slaughtered all of the village.
        Layden soon discovered this betrayal, and made it his goal to kill this vampire. A few years after he became a vampire, he killed the one who had taken his humanity. A stake through his heart. Layden burned the body, and took over the castle/fort that the vampire had taken for himself. And the servants that the previous proprietor had converted. After nearly a hundred years of this, Layden began to soak up the inhumanity, the pain he could bring. He began to revel in it, accept his vampirism. He began to fight, to hunt on his own. He slaughtered his own thralls, deciding to live in the castle on his own, alone. He started studying, creating a library from the collections of his victims. Years after beging his collection, he was visited by Air, offering him knowledge beyond all that can be known. Layden, in his lust for power, took the offer. And thus, the night begins....

мy deѕιreѕ:
        ☆ Knowledge
        ☆ Sex
        ☆ Fighting

мy ғearѕ
        ✘ Losing
        ✘ Other vampires
        ✘ Ignorance

A xB i t xD e e p e r:

wнaт мaĸeѕ мe мe: He uses a long rapier in battle, and as a vampire, is extremely quick and strong compared to the average human. He also has a huge knowledge of alchemy and the world around them. He is a daywalker vampire. He will not be killed by light, but he is severely weakened during the daytime physically.
no one can ĸnow: He still dreams of Alisha, every night... her memory is his only weakness.
мιѕcellaneoυѕ: Layden carries vials of blood with him, in case he needs to feed.  

mich22

Blessed Fairy

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces