And family means that no one gets left behind,
        or forgotten.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:24 am
: a r t xx b e a t :

- bright - optimistic - bubbly - playful - affectionate -

nickname Palette
        gender Doe
        species Acha

personality Palette is a friendly Acha who has left the drab desert for the bright colors of the swamp. She loves to meet new people and has no real sense of personal space. This Acha is very hard to knock down, she always sees the bright side to things.

Palette loves nothing more than to give life and personality to all things boring. She does this using the paints that she makes during the winter season. She gathers materials -- sea shells, charcoal, berries -- through out the year and stores them. Once the cold finds the swamp and all the bright flowers and leaves die, she mixes up her paints to give the swamp a new life with brilliant colors!

appearance Palette is a plain white Acha with bright eyes -- Cyan, Yellow, Green? -- who has used her bright paints to paint brilliant patterns over her plain white fur. Her scales are individually painted in a wonderful array of color. Her horns are pained as well. I'd love for her to have markings around her eyes, any other markings and patterns are completely up to you. Horns, hooves and eyespot would be black, under the paint, of course.

Palette doesn't need to be edited, but if I could, I'd love her to have an edited tail. Something paint-brush-esque perhaps? Or even completely bare! Fluff edits are always welcome!

Examples:
        Indivually-colored scales, like so.
        Fluff Edits, just like hers.

naming dream

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxListen to the beat of your heart,

For the Beat of the Art,

And find beauty in every thing you see.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you Abbs!  

Blinded By My Silence

Magical Girl

12,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Blinded By My Silence

Magical Girl

12,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:04 pm
: c r o s s xx m y xx h e a r t :

- childlike - manipulative - playful - curious - needy -

nickname Heart
        gender Doe
        species Kimeti

personality Heart and Hope have not once been separated. Even in birth they were together, sharing the same abandoned egg sac in a dark corner of the swamp. And together they shall always be, overtaking this swamp buck by buck to keep themselves sated and comfortable.

Cross My Heart is an utterly dependent personality, relying on her 'toys' and her beloved sister for everything from food and herbs to company and attention. This, however, doesn't get her down, in fact, she views it as a game, a challenge. And she will do whatever it takes to win.

Heart sees everykin as opponents in her games, except her twin sister, whom is her only ally. She loves to see how far she can push and pull these toys of hers and heartlessly throws them away when they break.

appearance

naming dream

Cross My Heart...xxxxxxx

That I'll never leave your side.
If you ever leave my side.

xxxxxxx...Hope To Die

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:20 pm
: s p i d e rxxd a n c e :

- mischievous - stubborn - bold - temperamental - vain -

User Image

nickname Spider
        gender Doe
        species Kimeti

personality Spider Dance enjoys toying with the kin whose attention she has caught. She is a huge flirt who especially enjoys those she cannot have. Other kin's feelings mean very little, if anything, to her.

appearance Based on the song Lola Montez by Volbeat. Here are the lyrics. Her design isn't based off of the song, however, but inspired by the images following. Take your pick, I love them all.
        Beautiful Spider's Web
        I would like her markings to be based on that of a spider, clearly. Feel free to pick one you favor. If you don't have a favorite, this is mine. Her coloring, however, I think should be inspired by the pictures above, not the natural colors of the spider.
        This is an edited request. I would like the following:
        - Antibutch - I've never had an antibutch kin, and I think it would suit her well.
        - Hair - Something long, natural, and beautiful.
        - Accessories - Spiderwebs and dead flowers

naming dream

Do not look in her eyes,
        You just might fall and find the love of your life
        As she's binding your heart with her spider dance.

Blinded By My Silence

Magical Girl

12,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
Quests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items