Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The hunter's prize (Needs male hunter) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:45 pm
Blazingcat123

"Uh i said my mother died...my grandmother lives in a cottage up the road.....to tell the truth...i can't hate your kind.....because....they killed my mother." He said with a sad smile on his face.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:58 pm
Knux_nyan

"I'm sorry. But I can't help but wonder why you can't hate us. I mean to humans wolves are cold blooded killers. Yet you are very much like my mother. You are not afraid of something that can hurt or even kill you at any moment." She said then looked down. "Even when I asked father why the humans hate us he just looks away from me and says 'Because wolves have always been feared by man.' Yet he fell in love with my mother. I jsut don;t know anymore." She said and had a tear go down her face. She thought she sounded pretty silly but she spoke the honest truth. As the tears began to flow she realized she was crying for the first time since she was 5. She had so much pain stored up in her heart she had to release it all at once. But she didn't want to seem weak, so she stopped and wiped them away. "I'm sorry. I must seem like a pup. It's just I've never had a friend who wasn't scared of me for what I am. The only friends I have in my village are the pups and half the time they dont want anything to do with me." Then she smiled. "I just wish for once I could be normal and that way I never would have left. But I'm cursed with these ears and tail." She said and hit some water that was near her and looked away wanting to cry.  

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:08 pm
Knux_nyan
Blazingcat123

"You know...my father...he had this saying..'Never look into the eye's of fear. Only look into the eye's of courage.' I live by his words everyday." He said with a smile as he leaned back against a wooden beam in the barn. He noticed a hatch open in the roof as he looked out at the moon shining through.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:19 pm
Knux_nyan.

Holo sighed a little and said "My father always told me those exact words but mother always told me to live life and live it well. Never look back to the past and make way for the future." Then she left when he wasn't looking and walked to a cliff where she came to let off steam. But this time she was crying silently. She had her ears back and her tail around her as she layed by the water wishing to see her mother one last time. She couldn't help but dwell on the past. It was all she had to cling to.  

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:25 pm
Blazingcat123

Damion noticed her leave but didn't go after her...it was safe to leave now after all. The tune from her locket still hummed in his head and he hummed it out loud to himself. He then realized something. "I never got her name...i don't think....well maybe next time." He grabbed a blanket from the loft above him and wrapped up as he fell asleep in the hay.

(time skip)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:57 pm
[quote"Knux_nyan]

((Sure))

Afew days later Holo was on her way to see Damion and see if she could stay with him. She had been kicked out of her pack for being with him and was told not to come back.  

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers