Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Casual fun romance RP (open/accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cadenza of the Heart

Inquisitor

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:25 pm
User Image
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

oxoxoxox♥xJxoxcxexlxyxn☺xoCxaxrxdxexwx♥
JxOxJxOxJxOxJxOxJxOox↳ox"Jocee"oxboring, bored, dreamer, gamer

oxoxoxoxoxoxoxoYoung lovers and they are not sleeping
oxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoYoung lovers in the hayloft

▶ "Sure, let's call in your sister. Let's find out what mystical creature I really am, because I seriously thought that I was just a plain human. Exactly how long will it take for her to get here?" Jo crossed her arms over her chest. This could be a really good ruse, but he seemed to honestly believe the things he was telling her, which would mean he's insane. She shook her head and picked up her comic book. "While we wait, why don't you tell me some more interesting facts about yourself and your ability. You could start with telling me who those other guys were and why they were after you."

oxoxo

oxoxoxoxoxoxoxoYoung lovers with their legs tied-up in knots

oxoxoxoxyoubetterrun
User Image__User Image__User Image

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:26 pm

User Image
                              XXX███████████████████████████████████████ █████████
                                      xxxxxxxxN O WXXXI T ' SXXXP A S TXXXM YXXXB E DXXXI XXXK N O WXXXXXXA N DXXXI ' DXXXR E A L LYXXXL I K EXXXT OXXXG O
                                      xxxxxxxx⇨ ⇨ ⇨xxxS O O NxxxW I L LxxxB ExxxT H EXXXB R E A KXXXO FXXXD A YxxxxS I T T I N GxxxH E R ExxxO NxxxB L U ExxxJ A YxxxW A Yxxx► ► ►
                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxplease don't be long please don't you be very long xxx please don't be long please don't you be very long xxx please don't be long please don't you be very long
                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxplease don't be long please don't you be very long xxx please don't be long please don't you be very long xxx please don't be long please don't you be very long

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

User Image

Steven pressed a button on his phone and in a flash a younger woman in her late teens was there. From head to toe, she was dressed in purple (though not the eyes as Steven was, her's were orange). Purple leggings, purple skirt, purple top, purple hair and a purple bow to top it all. She looked at Steven and rolled her eyes, "I was about to take a shower you a*****e! This better be... Oh! Hello!" She extended her hand with a smile to the other girl, "Friday Driver, paranormal anylist in the earthborn area... Wait, was I supposed to tell her?"

"Its too late to do anything now. But yes, she's a thing, but she doesnt know what she is. Soooooo... Do the thing?" Steven said, sitting down in the chair again.

"You could use less pronouns... Ok, I'll need to touch your skin." Friday began, not wasting any time at all with this.

(What shall she be?)

……

User Image

OOC: .

Ovan Maxwell

Dapper Explorer

6,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200

Cadenza of the Heart

Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:14 pm
((ooc:: She'll be a fairy, and I've got a cool reason for why she doesn't know.))

User Image
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

▶ Friday seemed to be quite the opposite of Steven, eccentric and confident. Jo shot Steven a sharp look when he called her a 'thing'. "Is that what you call people that aren't human? Things? Way to discriminate against someone who is not like yourself. I'm Jocelyn by the way." She finished, looking back to Friday. With this young woman around, all the impossible stuff that had happened seemed to be more believable for some reason. Jo held her arm out for the girl to touch, and a tingle ran along her nerves when she made physical contact with Friday.

oxoxo

oxoxoxoxyoubetterrun

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:19 pm
Ovan Maxwell

User Image
                                      xxxxxxxxN O WXXXI T ' SXXXP A S TXXXM YXXXB E DXXXI XXXK N O WXXXXXXA N DXXXI ' DXXXR E A L LYXXXL I K EXXXT OXXXG O
                                      xxxxxxxx⇨ ⇨ ⇨xxxS O O NxxxW I L LxxxB ExxxT H EXXXB R E A KXXXO FXXXD A YxxxxS I T T I N GxxxH E R ExxxO NxxxB L U ExxxJ A YxxxW A Yxxx► ► ►

User Image

Friday put a hand to Steven's lips to stop him from speaking. She smiled, running her fingers along the girl's veins, "Dont listen to him, he has a learning disability where he's an idiot when he's horny. Either you turn him on a lot or he was reading a dirty comic a while ago" She explained, pulling her hand away, "You're a fairy darling, enjoy it."

Steven rubbed his arms, trying to keep his cool, "I was not trying to offend you, I mean by that logic im calling Friday and myself things too so just calm thyself" He said, a bit of annoyance in his voice now and Friday wasn't helping. Why did she have to act so mean to him when litterally all he had done was helping her?

……

User Image

Ovan Maxwell

Dapper Explorer

6,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200

Cadenza of the Heart

Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:58 pm
User Image
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

▶ Jo laughed, she was really liking this girl. "I think that's just called being a man." Steven's discomfort with their teasing of him was obvious, but adorable, and one of the two things must've been true if he reacted this way. Being a family store there wouldn't have been any dirty comics around, so it must have been...her. That was kind of flattering, but not entirely surprising, plenty of the male customers that came in commented on her looks positively. Steven himself was pretty handsome, if Jo really thought about it. Most of the time she just ignored people's appearance unless they were outstanding, like Friday's.

oxoxoIt surprised Jo that Friday had finished her thing so quickly. Steven talked about doing tests, but all she had done was feel up Jo's veins. She thought that it would take longer, or at the very least she would feel different, but she still felt like her normal, human, self. "Do I look different? Steven, what's my glow?"

oxoxoxoxyoubetterrun

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:15 pm

User Image

User Image

Steven sighed, removing his glasses once more. What he saw didnt exactly sound like it would inspire confidence... She looked nearly human dispite the slight discoloration he saw in her. Would she even want to hear that or would she just get more mad? "You dont look different at all... Sorry. It's just barely there. I was lucky that I even saw it... Think she has a glamour on?" He asked Friday. She merely shrugged, looking the girl over again.

"She's pretty enough to have one, so yeah. I mean, if she didnt, she's extreamly lucky." Friday said. She had a habbit of always speaking her mind no matter what even if it got her hurt.

Steven sighed, nodding along to her. This was getting odd... Fairies didnt really leave their children with humans like some races did. Why was she like this?

……

User Image

Ovan Maxwell

Dapper Explorer

6,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200

Cadenza of the Heart

Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:35 pm
User Image
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

▶ Jo frowned. She didn't feel different, except for maybe the fact that she wasn't skeptical anymore. At all really, it just went away when Friday showed up. Jo believed her when she said she was a fairy, she just didn't feel like one. Jo didn't even know how she had ended up being one. Wouldn't her parents of told her? Would they even be living among humans if they were all fairies? She didn't know, had no idea about the first thing of being a fairy. Obviously they were supposed to look different, probably even do magic if they were able to put glamors over themselves. Jo looked at Steven's sunglasses and concentrated really hard, trying to make them change color. Nothing happened, and she sighed.

oxoxo"What do fairies even do? Can we fly? Do magic? There's so much lore on them, but I don't even know what parts of it are true. I'm not even sure if I should go home and ask my parents about it. Maybe they're humans and don't know what I am. I assume this is something I'm supposed to keep secret right?"

oxoxoxoxyoubetterrun

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:43 pm

User Image

User Image

Steven blinked hard, doing his best to process every one of her questions. He didnt want to get them wrong, last thing he needed was the boss breathing down his neck again for missinforming a newly discovered fairy, "Ok, first off, you can't fly. The wings are entirely for show if you even have them. But they can do lots of magic if trained to do so. Ive got a couple books at my place...." Friday made a loud cough, "I own it Fairiday, its my place! Fairies are indiginouus to the forrests of Europe, mainly the celtic lands and England. Witches and Fairies have a really bad history, sort of chaotic good against lawful evil.... You're on chaotic good FYI. Faires also have a bad habit of kidnapping young adults and..."

"Sexy fun time" Friday finished. Steven decided to stop there to make sure this girl wasnt too shocked at what was happening.

……

User Image

Ovan Maxwell

Dapper Explorer

6,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200

Cadenza of the Heart

Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:19 am
User Image
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

▶ "So witches really are evil? And fairies rape people? Supernatural creatures sure are messed up." Jo winked at Steven. "Better watch out boy-o, I might try to drag you into a dark alley and seduce you." Obviously she wouldn't do that, but it was becoming very fun to tease him. Seeing his books on fairy magic would certainly be nice though, maybe they could even introduce her to more of her kind. Man this was happening so fast, years of uninteresting life and then bam, 'you're a fairy Jo'. "I feel like I should stop by home. Don't really know what I'll say but..I just feel like I should. Probably could use some lunch anyway. You guys eat human food right?"

oxoxoShe reached beneath the counter for her bag and the store's keys. "C'mon, let's go meet the family. They'll sure be surprised by you Friday." She led them out and locked up behind, leaving a sign saying 'out to lunch'. Jo's family lived close to downtown, so she almost always walked there. Today was a walking day, and she fanned herself with her hand. "Phew, hotter than Hell out here." Hopefully someone had their sprinkler on so she could walk through it.

oxoxoxoxyoubetterrun

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:59 am

User Image

User Image

Steven rolled his eyes at her rape comment, finding the flaws in her plan easily, "You're getting it wrong, its seduction then rape." He said, shaking his head. He began to blush when he didnt even deny that it could happen. Part of him kinda wanted it to... No, rape is not ok... Of course, this led to Friday giving him a look that said 'its not rape if you like it'.

As they followed after, Steven put his arms over his head, sighing softly to himself, "Yeah, this aught to be lots of fun. If they know, theyll be unhappy, if they dont know theyll be confused as all hell... Can we get popcorn?" Friday rolled her eyes at the thought, though she found herself wanting popcorn regardless.

"Oh! Lets tell them im your girlfriend and we can make out infront of them!" Friday blurted out.

"Hey, dont give her ideas just so you can score." Steven snapped, slapping her lightly over the head.

……

User Image

Ovan Maxwell

Dapper Explorer

6,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200

Cadenza of the Heart

Inquisitor

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:23 pm
User Image
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

▶ "Oh please Steven, you're just saying that because you wish you could score. But I also don't swing that way, so no Friday, you can't be my pretend girlfriend. Not that my family would care, they'd probably just be happy that I'm finally interested in seeing people, instead of playing video games." People were boring though, and Jo wasn't interested in them, they did the same boring things each day, and that was not what she wanted from life. Of course, she herself did the same things every day, but now that these two had popped up, she'd finally be doing something interesting and meaningful with her life. But also playing video games, as if she was going to give up that!

oxoxoOutside her house she saw that the car wasn't there, which surprised Jo because she knew her parents would be home all day. In fact, all the oil stains and tire tracks were gone too, what the heck? She unlocked the front door and walked inside, calling for her parents, no answer. The family pictures were gone, and so were all the shoes and coats except for hers. Something definitely was wrong here.

oxoxoxoxyoubetterrun

Ovan Maxwell

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items