Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dante-Sayre
Crew

Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:01 pm
Star mindlessly accepted the drink as it was pushed toward him and slouched back in his seat, "Hayes. He's practically a child. I don't know how he got the position but I can't imagine he earned it. Did you know he's in a relationship with one of his subordinates? Unprofessional." He muttered, sipping his vodka.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:23 am
KO leaned forward, every bit the attentive audience and co-conspirator. "Well I heard he got the job because he was ah... shall we say close to the previous head of tech; just rumours you understand of course, but interesting nevertheless. It wouldn't surprise me to learn that he's started a relationship with one of his subordinates if that little tidbit is true, you could call it carrying on a fine tech tradition! I had heard he was sleeping with his bodyguard though; not so? He was one of the others you rescued, right?" The more he played up the Commandate’s part in things and generalled stroked his ego the better; a flattered Star was a Star that wanted to talk to him, that might tell him interesting things in the hopes of another compliment coming his way. It was pretty sad really.

KO smiled behind his glass as he took another sip of the sweet fruity drink; he'd been right, this was turning into a wonderful evening.

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas