Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Just wondering...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xLevicorex

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 12:21 am
hey just wondering if someone can make a subforum for people that play an instrument in emo/screamo or hardcore styles of music, you know, that way if people need help with their instruments and stuff, id make one but i dont know how so yeh, if you can help please do, cause im a guitar player and yeh, any help will be greatly appreciated.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 7:29 pm
hey, that acually would be cool. we could like, share tab for songs and that, lol.
i play piano, guitar, and trumpet (..... i'm in the school band... XD )
but anyway, i think only the makers of the guild can do that... i'm not too sure if other ppl can.
the only person i know of that you might wanna ask is 'emo_kid' ( i think that's his username... confused )  

x Pershion x

xLevicorex

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 6:31 am
yeh we could it would an awesome thing i reckon, i messaged emo kid, but never got a reply or anything, so yeh i might try again later, by the way thanks for replying ive had this post up for days and not a thing lol, so yeh heart thanks, but yeh, by the way if you ever want any guitar tabs or anything, or some help with anything guitar related, just PM me, i will add you to my friends list.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 1:56 pm
Song_Of_The_Sirens

I like your screenname! Its amazing.
I love greek myth.
my screenname on myspace has to do with it.

xXBunnyIsAnOutLawXx

x Pershion x

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 3:24 pm
Song_Of_The_Sirens
yeh we could it would an awesome thing i reckon, i messaged emo kid, but never got a reply or anything, so yeh i might try again later, by the way thanks for replying ive had this post up for days and not a thing lol, so yeh heart thanks, but yeh, by the way if you ever want any guitar tabs or anything, or some help with anything guitar related, just PM me, i will add you to my friends list.

NP wink  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games