Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
d e m o n ' s ✘ c o v e n a n t → 1x1 [Hunter Crawl~] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What are you doing here!?
  I'm reading along, silly!
  I was stalking you and I found this!
  I was stalking Hunter and I found this!
  I just wanted the gold....
View Results

miss reku

Dangerous Lover

8,050 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:15 am
xxxxxUser Image
            DO YOU BELIEVE IN MAGIC ?

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………
            xxxxxxx♔ ゚ in a Y O U N G GIRL'S H E A R T ?
            █████████████ █ █ █ █ █ █████████████ █ █ █ █ █ ██████████████ █ █ █ █

xxxxx azazel > azazel, meg, amy, conner xxx concerned > awkward;nervous xxx apartment

Charlie watched closely as Azazel drank from the water, feeling quite satisfied with herself. He seemed fine now, which was good; yes, he'd tried to kill her, but to put it in a completely logical sense, having a living demon around would be much easier to handle than a dead one. She almost smiled. But she didn't. Azazel sat up then, and she almost missed the feeling of him lying there in her lap. She wasn't sure what to say to him then. How are you feeling? Are you still going to kill me? Those types of things seemed appropraite .but Charlie could voice neither.

Thankfully, the doorbell rang. "Who is that?" Charlie muttered to herself, standing up. She almost went to straight for the door when she realized her more unusual company. Her eyes widened. "Uh, just a sec!" She called to the door, hurriedly taking Azazel's wrist. "You have to hide!" She hissed at him, draggin him down the hallway. "Just saty in here until they leave!" Charlie opened to the door to the bathroom, which was just off the living room, the first door in the hall. She hurried him inside and, once the door was closed, hurried to her front door.

"Hey, girl!" Charlie's friend, Meg, greeted her at the door with a hug, and quickly filed inside, followed by Amy, and lastly, Conner. Each of them were in one or more of her classes. Meg was shorter, barely five feet, but cute as a button with wavy brown hair and fair skin. Amy had raven locks she'd cut short the begining of the year, with a nice tan coming in from her morning jogs. Her older brother, Conner, had the same hair, but fairer skin. He stood taller than any of them, and quite close to Charlie. Not that she was uncomfortable. He was deinately cute, that was for sure! Charlie had never had much of an interest in him, but Meg had always insisted the feeling wasn't mutual for Conner. "We just wanted to stop by, see if you wanted to grab some food, maybe take in a movie or something?"

Conner bumped her shoulder, giving her a wide grin. "Yeah, come on! Wouldn't be as fun without you there." He looked at her expectantly, leaning into her as he did so. It wasn't quite an uncomfortable feeling, but more of guilty one. She was flattered he wanted her company, she just didn't really care one way or the other for his.

"Well?" Amy egged on.

Eyes darting back toward the bathroom door, Charlie gave a somewhat nervous smile. "Oh, you know I'd love to-"

"Great!" Conner placed a hand on her back and pushed her toward the door. "Let's get going then!"

"but I can't. I've got some stuff I need to work on, you know. Can't fall behind." She pulled away from Conner, heading back for the safety of her living room.

Amy and Meg exchanged looks, and were quite for a moment. Meg was the first to shrug it off. "Alright, suit yourself. Seeya, then." She and Amy smiled and waved as they left. Conner was a tad more reluctant to go, but did, eventually.

Closing the door with a click, Charlie gave a loud sigh of relief. They were finally gone! Turning from the front door, she walked back to the bathroom door. Giving it a light wrap, she called out to her guest. "Azazel?" She said tentatively. "You can come out now, if you like." And then, under her breath and to herself, "if you weren't just a really complex hallucinatioin or dream or something..."

[[OOC: Potential love rival introduced! XD Meet Conner, the lovve-struck puppy dog! Poor Conner. He hasn't got a shot. ]]

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:11 pm
xxxxx
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxx DON'T BE ¤ RIDICULOUS
            xxxxxxc DON'T DELUDE ¤ YOURSELF
            HAPPY ENDINGS DON'T ¤ EXIST
            AND HELL ON EARTH IS ¤ REAL

xxxxxxxΩ ∞ can't t r u s t A N Y O N E but м є

ησт ALONE
Charlie, other humans « xxx
ησт HEARTLESS
irritated « xxx
ησт MINDLESS
'Humans.' « xxx
ησт ANYWHERE
an apartment « xxx

Azazel's ears flattened against his head, and he hissed at the sharp sound of the doorbell. "Who is that?" He gave her a look that said "Hell if I know." Charlie had headed for the door, when..."Uh, just a sec!" She darted back and yanking him up, dragging him down the hall, away from the door. "You have to hide!" "What? Why do I-" He was dumped into a bathroom before he could finish. "Just stay in here until they leave!" And the door closed behind her. Azazel clicked his tongue, but was unable to defy her command. It would've been easier for him to pose as a person who was visiting, if he could just alter his ears and claws (and tail, now that he thought about it, but it was tucked neatly around his waist and wasn't all that noticeable in the first place really), but since he was unable to use any magical power, he supposed this was the better solution.

He was unable to sit still, however, and pressed an ear to the door, his sensitive hearing allowing him to listen to the humans' conversation.

"Hey, girl!"

Azazel's tail twitched at the sharp, female voice.

"We just wanted to stop by, see if you wanted to grab some food, maybe take in a movie or something?" Azazel nearly growled. She wasn't going anywhere, she had to stay and get him back home! "Yeah, come on! Wouldn't be as fun without you there." His neon blue eyes narrowed at the male voice, a possessiveness he never knew he had rearing up in his chest as if it would strike down that other male. "Well?" "Oh, you know I'd love to-" "Great! Let's get going then!" A silent hiss escaped him, and he was nearly going to claw the door down. "But I can't. I've got some stuff I need to work on, you know. Can't fall behind." Azazel allowed himself to relax.

Slightly.

"Alright, suit yourself. Seeya, then."

Azazel backed away from the door, settling on the sink as he waited for Charlie to come retrieve him. "Azazel?" His name sounded quite pleasant when Charlie said it, he mused to himself. "You can come out now, if you like. If you weren't just a really complex hallucinatioin or dream or something..." The door opened and Azazel gave Charlie a sulky look. "You're not the only one wishing this was a dream, lady." He hopped off the counter and brushed past her back into the living room, deciding to actually do something about his predicament, and hunted down the book Charlie had used to summon him.

||OoC: Urgle...I'm sorry, I've been sick lately ;A; I think I've reached my creative slump...>~< ||

mochilli

miss reku

Dangerous Lover

8,050 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:53 pm
xxxxxUser Image

xxxxx azazel xxx annoyed xxx apartment

"You're not the only one wishing this was a dream, lady."

Well, wasn't he a bundle of sunshine? Charlie moved to the side as he brushed passed her coldly, following him back to the living room. Hey, she may've locked him in the bathroom for a couple minutes, but that was no reason to be so rude to her! What was she gonna do? Leave in the living room with her friends there and say 'oh yeah, and guys, this is the demon I summoned a couple minutes ago; he's stuck here now'? Uh, no.

Watching him poke around, she picked up the stupid book that got her into this stupid mess. "You know, it wouldn't kill you to be a little nicer." She gave him an annoyed look, setting the tome on the bar countertop. "No need to walk around with a stick up your a**." Crossing her arms over her chest, she watched him cautiously, wondering what he was doing. God, this was such a mess. Why had she done this? She'd gotten along so well, up until now. Her mother's crazy (or not so crazy, given the demon standing in front of her) stories came back to mind. Specifically, about the witch who fell in love with a demon; a cursed romance, one that could never work, especially since the witch was already to be wed. But the demon left her a parting gift, the gift of protection and loyalty from his future generatioins. At the time, when she was eight, Charlie had thought it the most beautiful story of all. But then, as she got older, it was just another of her mother's fairytales. And now, looking over at Azazel, she wasn't sure what to think.

Sighing, she looked at th clock; it was almost time for supper. The clouds outside were starting it get darker, too. It looked like rain. "Look," she said, letting her hair down and running a hand through it, "it's almost time to eat. I'm going to make myself some supper. If you want anything, let me know. We can start figuring out how to get you back to wherever you came from one I'm no longer running on empty."

[[OOC: [/huggles] No worries, deary~ You take however long you need. ^_^ Reku will be here! ]]

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:27 pm
xxxxx
User Image

ησт ALONE
Charlie « xxx
ησт HEARTLESS
irritated « xxx
ησт MINDLESS
'Humans.' « xxx
ησт ANYWHERE
an apartment « xxx

Azazel scowled as Charlie placed the book on the counter, forcing him to turn around to face her. "You know, it wouldn't kill you to be a little nicer. No need to walk around with a stick up your a**." Azazel snorted. "Yeah? Wanna try being in my place and see how you fare if this happens to you?" He placed his hands on the tome. "I don't think so." He sat down on one of the stool and opened the heavy cover. "And I don't need to be nice to amateurs like you. Once I figure out how to get rid of this stupid spell, I'm going home." His hand paused at the word 'home'. How nice would it be if it was actually one...He shook his head and continued flipping through the pages.

"Look." Azazel didn't look up from the old, yellowed pages. "It's almost time to eat. I'm going to make myself some supper. If you want anything, let me know. We can start figuring out how to get you back to wherever you came from one I'm no longer running on empty." The thought of human food made his skin crawl. "Do what you wish." He muttered, returning his attention to the book before him, his tail subconsciously unfurling from his waist as he blocked out all annoyances to concentrate on reading the ancient language.

His scowl deepened with every page.

What was this magic? Even he had never seen anything this complicated before...This was more than just ancient magic; none of the demons from his father's time could have done this either. His thoughts once again returned to his grandfather...the story about the witch...could it have been true? He shook his head. This was impossible...but was it really? He tapped the counter-top with his nails, brows furrowing at a certain section...He wouldn't be able to use magic unless given permission from his summoner? Rubbish, there was no way a spell like that was powerful enough to contain him...though it would explain why he couldn't go back. Put together with the protection spell from his grandfather's story...it would kind of make sense.

"This is ridiculous."

Azazel hopped off the stool and crossed over to the window, planting his hands firmly on the window sill and gazing outside with his still troubled expression. Droplets of rain had started to hit the window and now it was pouring outside. 'Papi, why on earth would you think your future generations would get along just because you and some witch fell in love?' His tail flicked back and forth irritably.

Now how was he going to get out of this?

||OoC: [/huggles back] D'aww you're spoiling me Reku-chan >O< I don't want to take too long though, 'cause then I'll forget D8 ||

mochilli

miss reku

Dangerous Lover

8,050 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:07 am
xxxxxUser Image

xxxxx azazel xxx hungry;curious xxx apartment

"Do as you wish." Azazel replied, sticking his now back in that cursed book. Charlie stuck her tongue out at him in a most immature manner. Fine! She would! Starting with food. As he read, she rummaged around her kitchen, searching for something suitable to eat that day. It was raining now, so something warm and cozy would be best. She opened cubboards and dug through the fridge, but unfortunately, it seemed her selection was sparse. She had a couple apples, a head of lettuce, maybe a glass of milk left in the carton. There was some bread and peanut butter in the in the cabinets, along with some lemonade, hot chocolate, and tea packets-

Jackpot!

Giving herself a small congradulatory grin, she pulled out the package of chicken flavored ramen noodles from the corner of her cabinet shelves. When all else failed, ramen noodles were always there. She was glad Azazel hadn't wanted anything now; not only did she barely have anything to offer, but now she didn't have to share the deliciousness. Grabbing a pot, she began to boil the water, her eyes beginning to wander. "This is ridiculous." Snapping her attention back to the demon, she watched him curiously as he stalked off to the window. No luck, she assumed.

Becoming uninterested at the moment, her eyes began to wander again. But, giving their current location, they happened to wander over him. He really didn't look like a demon. Well, appart from the horns and the flames and the tail- woah! Where had that come from!? Her shock wore off quickly, though, since, well, once you invite a demon to stay for supper, nothing much really gets to you anymore. But still, that hadn't been there when she'd pushed him into the bathroom. It was... kind cute. He looked like a cat, with it swishing around. Well, maybe a cat-goat-bonfire cross. But still. She smiled a bit, thinking about it, and even giggled a little. She hadn't meant to, though! It just sort of... bubbled out. A bit embarrassed, she turned around quickly, hoping Azazel hadn't noticed, and focused once again on her food.

Finishing up the noodles, she poured them into a bowl and, like every proper college student, began to eat them with chopsticks. Charlie generally at in the living room, so absentmindedly, that's where she wandered, sitting down near where Azazel was. "So I'm guessing you didn't find anything." She stated flatly, taking a bite of the noodly goodness. "Not that I'm saying this because I like you or anything, but you should probably eat something. Or do demons not eat?" Hey, he may've been a bit of an a**, but Charlie couldn't just let him starve. It wasn't like her. Besides, if they were going to battle each other all the time, it wouldn't be fair if he didn't keep his strength up.

[[OOC: So Reku was thinking....
                                Since it's raining now, Reku thought we could have a blackout; power, water, heat- all gone! But that's for tomorrow! We can play out the rest of the day, up until sleeping arrangements come up, then time skip to the next day. It'll still be raining, but storming a lot more! The power goes out and Char-char goes out to buy supplies, but is followed home! Someone tries to break in, but Azy comes to the rescue!!!
                                Or, yeah, something like that. >.< What does Hunter-chi think? ]]

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:14 am
xxxxx
User Image

ησт ALONE
Charlie « xxx
ησт HEARTLESS
confused « xxx
ησт MINDLESS
'...Am I really...stuck here?' « xxx
ησт ANYWHERE
an apartment « xxx

Azazel thought he heard a giggle, but when he looked back over his shoulder at Charlie, she was busy making instant noodles. Huh. He must've been hearing things. But now that he got a proper look at her, he noticed that she was rather easy on the eyes; though her hair was an almost blindingly bright shade of amaranth. She had pretty eyes...crystal blue, similar to his, but hers were brighter, more colorful. The eyes of innocent humans who had yet to see the negative side of the world.

She seemed alright.

As a human.

He sighed again and focused on the outside until Charlie took a seat near where he was standing. "So I'm guessing you didn't find anything." "Not anything helpful to me, that's for sure..." He wondered if he should tell her. "Not that I'm saying this because I like you or anything, but you should probably eat something. Or do demons not eat?" "Occasionally." He probably shouldn't mention that his meal consisted mostly of human souls. "I'm not hungry now. I just ate." About fifty years prior, give or take. Technically, souls were an energy source. Food itself was a optional luxury.

"It said I'm not aloud to use my magic anymore." He suddenly spoke up, in a conversational tone as if it didn't bother him. "Not unless you give me permission to. Don't ask me how that works. Even I've never seen something this complicated before." He looked slightly irritated. "And you..." He crossed his arms as he turned to face her with a serious expression. "You aren't a full witch...you're descended from one aren't you?" He had to confirm her lineage.

||OoC: Sure~! ^O^ I like the idea~ >w< ||

mochilli

miss reku

Dangerous Lover

8,050 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:52 am
xxxxxUser Image

xxxxx azazel xxx wary > starting to relax xxx apartment

"I'm not hungry. I just ate."

Charlie shrugged. Fine then. He could refuse her food. She just hoped he didn't expect her to be sympathetic, or come running to make him a sandwhich later when he suddenly decided that he was hungry. Because he would. She was sure! Every man did. "It said I'm not allowed to use my magic anymore." He told her suddenly. Charlie looked up from her ramen, taking aback. He couldn't use his magic? God, just what had she done to him? "Not unlless you give me permission to. Don't ask me how that works. Even I've never seen something this complicated before." He needed her permission? Well wasn't that interesting... More and more flashes of that stupid story of her mother's came back to her."And you.... You aren't a full witch... you're descended from one aren't you?"

Charlie's eyes narrowed at that. "How do you know that?" She demanded, setting her ramen down on the table. This was starting to get weird... Well, weirder. "I'm 1/16, on my mother's side. According to my mother, my great-great-grandmother was a full-blooded witch." Charlie sighed, rubbing the temple of her forehead. This was becoming much more complicated that she thought it'd be. "I didn't even believe her about all this magic stuff until today. Damn..."

Groaning, she leaned back into her sofa, sinking into the soft apolstery. This was just too much. Too much! She wished she'd never picked up that stupid book. Stupid book. Stupid magic. Stupid demon. Well, maybe not stupid demon. Mean, cynical 'I'm gonna kill you because I have a stick up my a**' demon. It was all exhausting. And confusing. It wasn't like she could just Google 'what to do when you suddenly find the demon you summoned can't leave'. Of course, she could do that....

No. No no no no no. Charlie was not about to call her mother of all people. She'd never hear the end of it! It wasn't even that her mother would be mad, it was just that after years of rejecting her magical stories, having her daughter call her up to say that she'd summoned a demon and now he was stuck, would probably send her into a tizzy. She'd be 'so proud' and rush right over. She'd never get rid of that woman.

"I'm not cut out for this." She muttered to herself, trying to get a grip on the situation at hand. "Sit down, would you?" She asked, not knowing that her words carried any sort of bond with them. "You're making me nervous, standing like that."

[[OOC: ]]

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:12 am
                      [[Gah, I'll post in this soon >~< Need sleep...=_________= [/flails and snuggles up against keyboard to sleep] I'mma post when I wake up again; and hopefully my brain will have solidified by then =__________=]]

mochilli

miss reku

Dangerous Lover

8,050 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:35 am

[/huggles Hunter] No worries~ ^_^ You sleep and post when you can! Reku will keep the RP right where you can find it! Enjoy the sleep! <3

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:50 am
xxxxx
User Image

ησт ALONE
Charlie « xxx
ησт HEARTLESS
irritable « xxx
ησт MINDLESS
'*insert string of demonic curses here*' « xxx
ησт ANYWHERE
an apartment « xxx

Azazel was smug as he realized he had hit the bulls-eye. "How do you know that?" He shrugged nonchalantly. "I'm 1/16, on my mother's side. According to my mother, my great-great-grandmother was a full-blooded witch." His own eyes narrowed at this information... "I didn't even believe her about all this magic stuff until today. Damn..."

"My family had a story." He spoke up suddenly, as if in thought, not quite realizing why he was telling her this but..."My great-grandfather fell in love with a witch. Didn't work out though; romantic drama bull and all that." He muttered. "He decided to leave her with some sort of promise or something." His eyebrow rose. "You wouldn't happen to know about anything like that now would you?"

If she did...

Man, did this suck worse that he thought.

"I'm not cut out for this." Yeah, he noticed. "Sit down, would you? You're making me nervous, standing like that." Involuntarily, Azazel felt a pull and push that made him stumble towards a chair and sit. "Stop that." He hissed. "I don't like being told what to do, especially by humans." Did she not realize the influence the spell had over him?

||OoC: Gahhhh. Fi. Na. Lly. Jeez =________= [/flails] I finally posted! ||

mochilli

miss reku

Dangerous Lover

8,050 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:23 pm
xxxxxUser Image

xxxxx azazel xxx surprised;amused;tired xxx apartment

"My family had a story. My great-grandfather fell in love with a witch. Didn't work out, though; romantic drama bull and all that. He decided to leave her with some sort of promise or something. You wouldn't happen to know about anything like that now would you?"

Charlie felt her blood run cold. Her mother's story came rushing back to her in straggering detail. She didn't even hear Azazel complain about her ordering him around as he sat down. She'd completely forgotten about her stomach, carefully setting her food aside. "My mother used to tell me a story when I was little." She said, her voice a tad shaky. "About my great-great-grandmother, summoning a demon. She fell in love with him, but I think she had someone else already or somethng like that... Maybe it was just some taboo... I forget," Charlie said, shaking her head. "But apparently, he left my grandmother with a gift; the loyalty and protection of his descendents for the rest of time." She looked over at Azazel, her bright blue eyes wide and shocked. He was the descendent of that demon. It made complete sense. It explained why he could kill her, why he did what she said.

Then came the amusement. He had to do whatever she said. He didn't have a choice. He was magically compelled to obey her commands; oh the fun she could have with that. Hell, if she told him to dance around like an idiot, he'd have to give her a show! At least, she thought he did. A little less shocked and tired, Charlie might've looked further into it; it was the Genie Complex. Even when someone wished for something from a powerful genie, they always had a way of twisting their words. It was very likely Azazel was privy to such loopholes, too. Still, Charlie wasn't all that concerned with that now. Currently, she just wanted to see if her new found power actually worked.

"So if you're suppose to obey my commands...." Charlie said, letting the sentence hang in the air ominiously for a moment to let it sink in for Azazel what she was getting at, "if I were to tell you to do something, you'd have to do it, no?" Charlie smirked like a cat having cornered it's mouse. Before she could be stopped, her first command was out of her mouth. "Pat your head and rub your stomach!" It was stupid and immature, but Charlie just had to see if it would work. "And stay seat until I tell you otherwise!" Just for safety percautions; he may not be able to harm her outright, but Charlie wasn't going to any chances.

Still, she laughed out loud as the magic worked it's, well, magic. Perhaps their situation wasn't so horrible after all.

[[OOC: [/huggles] Poor Hunter~ >__< You take a nap now! ]]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:24 am
[[ Hunter!
XD
Reku figures we can wrap up the day pretty quickly now.
Perhaps another round of posts after this one?
Then we can get into the next day and all the drama~ ^_^
Is that okay with you? ]]

miss reku

Dangerous Lover

8,050 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff