Submit

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:59 pm
A new angel becomes high ranking so he is shown the demon they have captured after a fight between angels and demons. The angel is told to not under any circumstance let the demon out and only let him out to shower and if he is out he has to be a angel and chained up but the angel begins to feel sorry for the demon after bothering him enough for him to tell her about his life when he was human and how he became a demon. The angel begins to fall in love with the demon but knows it is against the rules and all he stands for including that they seemed to be completely different in everyway. But he can't help but feel bad for the demon when the demon is used as entertainment for some of the higher ranking angels. The other male angels think that (your angel guy) is up to something with the demon and tell him the only way to stop them for not trusting him is to rape the demon they say it is the only way to say that he and the demon are not friends or up to anything.

I would like the angel to be sort of a seme while the demon will be seke

I will be the demon and you will be the angel

This rp will be in pm so we wouldn't have to keep moving back and forth between the thread and the pms.

Even though it is an angel he isn't going to be uke and be really extremely nice even though he fee.ls bad for the demon he still uses the demon like everyone else does for their entertainment.

Hopefully you have no problem with rape in yaoi...because it happens in this story possibly more then once...

This is how the demon looks (this is so I wouldn't lose the picture XD)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:10 pm
Is this idea still open?  

Cassie_Riots

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:56 pm
Cassie_Riots
Is this idea still open?