Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The Escapee(1x1 romance: taken) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tsuki7893

Friendly Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:23 am
FirionTheDragon

Zane paused. "Uhh.. Actually I forgot about that.." He offered a sheepish grin. "Well.. I can't seem to shake this feeling of being watched, and if you feel it too, then there's probably someone out there who knows we're here. So... Let's make them think we're coming back." He opened the door, gesturing for her to go first. Once outside, he locked the door and shoved the key into his pocket and pulled out the keys to the car.

Once they were in the car, he drove out of the parking lot. After a few blocks, he spotted a kid on a bike. Zane rolled down the window and whistled to the kid. The boy came over and Zane reached across to the glove box and grabbed a map, opening it and flopping it over the steering wheel. "Ok, kid. Pretend like I'm asking for directions. I'll give you a hundred bucks if you can do me a favor. Point to the map." The boy gave Zane an odd look, but the prospect of getting paid sparked his interest. He pointed to a spot on the map. "What do you need Mister?" Zane pulled out the hotel key and enough money to cover the bill. "I need you to bring this to that motel back there. It's only fifty bucks so it isn't worth stealing. If you do that, I'll park over there by the McDonald's and wait for you. Come back and I'll give you the hundred." The kid nodded and took the key and money, shoving them in his pocket. Then he took off toward the hotel.

Zane looked at Vallerie. "Hopefully that works." He pulled over into the McDonald's drive-thru. The girl over the speaker asked for his order. "one second." He turned to Vallerie again. "What are you hungry for?" He leaned back so she could look at the menu.

{{ I totally got that scenario from a computer game. XD }}  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:29 pm
Tsuki7893

The avian nodded, understanding his plan. When they left the room she casualy walked up to the vehicle and stepped inside when Zane opened the door for her.

Like before, she kept her gaze on the outside world, as if searching for something or just lost in thought. Then, when Zane stopped and a child came to the vehicle she became interested in what he was up to, but she kept her gaze away so the child wouldnt see her face nor make him nervous. After hearing the two talk over Zane's plan she turned her gaze back to Zane, in time to see the boy leaving to the hotel, "Huh... you know how to get things done. Were you spy?" she asked jokingly.

When Zane pulled up to the fast food restraunt and he asked what she wanted, she could only shrug, "Im not sure, how about that Bacon Angus? Just... no cheese... ok?" she asked kindly, if not sweetly.
((i was gonna add a little more detail about the cheese, but it just seemed uneeded. Btw sorry for taking so long, Ive been busy.))  

FirionTheDragon

Tsuki7893

Friendly Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:16 am
FirionTheDragon

Zane chuckled at her spy comment. He shook his head and turned to the window again. "Uh.. I need a Bacon Angus, but no cheese on that. And.. A Big Mac." The girl on the speaker gave him the total and he pulled around. After he paid and got the food, he pulled into one of the parking spots. Zane handed her the burger she wanted, then took a bite out of his own. After finishing a mouthful, he spoke. "I'm not a spy. I wish my life was that cool. But no, I just know a lot about that kind of stuff from movies and games. And books." He shrugged and continued eating. The kid showed up, out of breath from pedaling fast. Zane chuckled at the kid's enthusiasm. He handed the boy a hundred dollar bill and sent him off. Then he pulled out the map and stared at it, trying to plan how they'd get out of the Northeast.

{{ It's cool. I got busy too. }}  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:34 am
Tsuki7893

The avian giggled at how he responded. When she got her burger she took a quick bite before turning to Zane when he spoke, "Isnt your life cool enough already? I mean, you're on the run from some dangerous people while trying to protect a creature lost in legend, who happens to be someone you love." she asked curiously, although she was really just joking with Zane. Then the boy from before came up, she watched as Zane gave him the money then left. She turned her gaze back to Zane and the map, curious about what their next plan will be.
(gah! i had my post then lost it!)  

FirionTheDragon

Tsuki7893

Friendly Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:20 pm
FirionTheDragon

Zane smiled. "Well, when you put it that way, I guess you have a good point. But I'll go pretty far to protect what I love, so maybe I just don't think of it as anything out of the ordinary." He brushed some hair out of his eyes and folded up the map. He started up the car, put it in gear, then left the parking lot. After a few turns through town, he found the interstate on-ramp that he was looking for. Zane pulled onto the highway and looked at Vallerie. "What I think we should do is just head straight south. We might need to switch cars when we get closer to where DC is, but I think we can get by without going through town." He wasn't sure if she was familiar with the set up of the states, but he didn't want to leave her in the dark.

{{ That sucks!! }}  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:04 am
Tsuki7893

The avian giggled at Zane's response, "I would think that you you were doing more than just protecting something you love." she said in a teasing tone. When the vehicle began moving she turned back to her meal, "Sounds like a plan, but maybe we shouldnt make a habit of switching vehicles and always going to the same restraunt. I've heard a human saying... I believe it was said 'A good spy doesnt fall into habits?" she said with a shrug, "But im not the one who has the knowledge with spies and government agents." she before tearing another bite out of the burger.
((sorry it took so long, im busy with school and such... I'm also beggining to lose interest in Gaia... its just not as "alive" as it used to be.))  

FirionTheDragon

FirionTheDragon

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:06 am
Tsuki7893

Hello?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:42 pm
FirionTheDragon

{{Sorry. Life went to hell for a few weeks. I've been losing track of a lot. }}

Zane shrugged. "You're probably right." He was quiet for a moment. "I just can't seem to shake this feeling. It's like we're being watched or followed or something. It's driving me insane." He scratched the back of his head. He was starting to get a weird tingle in his spine, near the base of his skull. He knew it was his gut telling him something was wrong. He glanced at her from the corner of his eye, wondering if she could sense it too. Or maybe he was just paranoid. He shifted, changing his grip on the steering wheel and checking the traffic around them. He started paying attention to the cars that were around them, looking for anything odd.  

Tsuki7893

Friendly Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

FirionTheDragon

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:50 pm
Tsuki7893
FirionTheDragon

{{Sorry. Life went to hell for a few weeks. I've been losing track of a lot. }}

Zane shrugged. "You're probably right." He was quiet for a moment. "I just can't seem to shake this feeling. It's like we're being watched or followed or something. It's driving me insane." He scratched the back of his head. He was starting to get a weird tingle in his spine, near the base of his skull. He knew it was his gut telling him something was wrong. He glanced at her from the corner of his eye, wondering if she could sense it too. Or maybe he was just paranoid. He shifted, changing his grip on the steering wheel and checking the traffic around them. He started paying attention to the cars that were around them, looking for anything odd.

((sorry for taking SO LONG, been distracted and wasnt exactly myself the past few weeks, btw im using a tablet so excuse the mistakes that may come up.))
She slowly nodded, "I can't blame you, the same feeling keeps... How do you say? 'getting under my skin?'" she asked, then turned her gaze to the window, the burger still in hand, "anyway, lets change the topic, if we continue talking about such things we might as well as go insane." She said with a chuckle. She turned back to Zane and seemed to be lost in thought, "Im curious, what did you do before I came into your life?" She asked kindly.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff