Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
Marriage and Scandals (Races, characters, OOC thread)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Christine Alina

8,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:12 am
⊱ Vampires ⊰

✓ Vampires have strength, relaxes, and speed.

✓ Able to walk in sunlight.

✓ They can tolerate food, but doesn't satisfy their craving.

✓ Vampires do need to drink blood to survive.

✓ Stronger vampires are known as the elders. Much older and stronger vampires and have been around much longer then others.

✓ Silver is very prisoners to vampires, and could kill them.

✓ Striking though the heart would only parlayed them.

✓ Other ways to kill a vampire is beheading, or fire.

⊱ Werewolves ⊰

✓ There are strong, proud, and honorable creatures.

✓ Werewolves have great relaxes, speed, and strength.

✓ In their transformation, in werewolf appearance are much like a wolves, standing on all fours. their height 5 ½ ft or 6 ft tall.

✓ Can transform with or without the full moon.

✓ Like vampires, werewolves are immortal.

✓ There are even powerful alpha from different clans, and are powerful much like the vampire elders.

✓ It is believed that vampires and werewolves are related in someway, but was never proving. How can werewolves being immortal like vampires? Remains a mystery.

✓ One of the weakness to werewolves is silver, which can kill them. Other ways to kill them is fire, or beheading.

More to come later.....  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:16 am
Male Characters

-> Do not own or claim this artwork. The credit goes to the artist

User Image

Character name: Arthur Knight
I am perfectly a: Male
What am I you ask?: Vampire
How old am I?: 24

What am I like?: Arthur is a very calm and approachable young man. He is very intelligent and has much to say when it comes to politics and ethics. However, despite that, he lacks patience. He is thick skulled, and prefers fact over imagination and creativity. Despite that, he is very involved in writing. Arthur can be considered as an aloof man, but he tries his best to be a gentleman to women and at social events. He would much more prefer being in his study reading, though.

What do I look like?: Arthur has a very calm and studious face. He wears glasses, since his eyesight is not the best. He has slightly long, blond hair that is normally combed very neatly. His eyes rather small, and they're a light blue. His body figure is rather average. He doesn't work out, so he doesn't have a sculptured body. However, it is healthy enough to still be considered as attractive.

Things I enjoy?:
Reading
Debating
Writing
Being left alone

What displease me?:
Fighting
Irritating people
Idiots

My background: Arthur's parents have a major influence in human society. His father is a politician. Therefore, Arthur had learned when he was young on his father's businesses and entrepreneurship, as well as learning about politics. He was a very intelligent young man and became rather gentleman-like, but he also has lacked friends. He never cared, though. He enjoys being alone. It helps him think. However, lately his father has been getting on his case about finding a woman to court. Now, he either has to find a bride, or his father's businesses and title of hierarchy will be given to his younger brother.
Username: Eidorian the Hunter

☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image

Character name: Aldric J. Stephen
I am perfectly a: Male
What am I you ask?: Human
How old am I?: 22

What am I like?: Aldric is a quite, understanding, and patient person as he would rather sit in his study room and learn about the fascinating world then play rich sports or attend rich gatherings. Unlike his family who are famous merchants, he isn't greedy with valuables and cherishes everything that he has earned. He has a sharp mind and can quickly comprehend/memorize any subject that he has read. He enjoys first hand learning over being taught by other people, which in a way is his weakness as he doesn't take advice from other peoples experience. Even though he is a bookworm, he is a natural athlete, but he doesn't like to break a sweat. Aldric is ambitious, loyal to his friends and family, caring, polite and the rare thing for the an elite member of society, down to earth.

What do I look like?: Aldric face for most of the time is lost away in his own thoughts, and has habit of looking stern or serious when talking to people. He is just trying to piece or figure out the other person which leads for other people to think that he is always unhappy. He is well tone and tall for his age group. Short floppy hair and somewhat pale skin from being indoors often, he is still considered very handsome in a strange and alluring way. His deep blue eyes that penetrate ones very soul and jet black hair that is very uncommon. A feature he is trying to change.

Things I enjoy?:
Books,
Ancient Scrolls,
Traveling Around,
Pastries,
Dogs,
The Color Green,
Rain,
Learning New Things,
Reading.

What displease me?:
The heat,
Sports,
Sour Foods,
Over Pestering People,
Crowed Places,
Noisy People.

My background: Both Aldric parents are merchants of many products around the world. He has a younger sister that he helped raise when his parents where too busy with work. Ever since the story was leaked, females kept trying to win his affection, but he has always been blind to it. Once he was old enough, he was allowed to travel the world with his parents and experience many wonderful things. Not many people could relate to him, so he had difficulties finding friends that he could relate to. He plans to follow in his family foot steps, but his parents won't allow him unless he finds a wife much to his demise.
Username: Captain Gemi

Christine Alina

8,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Christine Alina

8,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:18 am
Female Characters

User Image

Character name: Lillian
I am perfectly a: Female
What am I you ask?: Mystery
How old am I?: 20

What am I like?: Lillian is cute, sweet and innocent. She is smart and very brave. Though, she can be a stubborn and sometimes even clumsy. Lillian is not much of a drinker. She can be very funny and very emotionally. Since, she not a very heavy drinker like most people. Usually, when drunk she can be one of the five different people. I hate you, The child, heart broker, let's do it, or wanna fight. If she in a fighting mood, she can be very dangerous.

What do I look like?: Under though all those lays those male clothes, hides a charming and beautiful maiden. Lillian has long wavy blond hair that reaches down to her waist line, Though, she wears a hat to keep her long hair hidden. She has green eyes, and natural pale smooth skin. Lillian build is avenge and slender, but her arms, stomach, and body have tone over the years. She has smooth curves, and long legs. She wears men clothes to hide her figure, which she usually wears shirts, pants, and shoes. Making her look like a tomboy. Though, having a dress would be wonderful, but she really can't afford one.

Things I enjoy?:
Books
Horse back riding
Cooking/Baking
Tea
Cakes
Cookies
Cute stuff animals

What displease me?:
Perverted Men
Rioting spoil rich people

My background: History. Has to be 4 or five sentences more.
Username: Sondra Starfire

User Image

Character name: Countess Ania De'Lacroix
I am perfectly a: lady
What am I you ask?: Vampire
How old am I?: 19

What am I like?: Ania is secretly a rebel. She despises the standards society puts on her, but her mother ties her corset strings and controls her every move. That also includes trying to match her up with a handsome gentleman to settle down with. Ania has no intention of getting married. She would rather sneak out every night and party in the woods with other friends of the night. Unfortunately, Ania has to pretend to be the most perfect lady she can be. She is seen to be polite, sweet, quiet;everything a lady should be.

What do I look like?: Besides her stunning waist length red hair and bright blue eyes, Ania is noticed for her shyness at social functions. She is normally caught in a library with her chaperone and many young men want her hand. She is a very lovely girl with her slim hourglass figure and petite height; she is only about five foot four inches.

Things I enjoy?:
Dancing
Reading
Horseback riding
Being wild flowers
Stars
Forest

What displease me?:
Rude
Obnoxious men
Mother
Being shoved into things
Pickles
Loud men
Men with no passion

My background: Ever since she was little, Ania has been a wild child at home. She was always causing trouble and her father simply adored her. But ever since he had been killed by a werewolf, her mother has tightened her hold on her. She was corseted up at the tender age of seven and her long torturous lessons of manners began. Now her mother has a crazy idea to marry her to a rich husband and restore their family's wealth!! Ania is still trying to talk her out of it..
Username: peaches_and_cream_cutie

User Image

Character name: Isabella Cornelius
What am I you ask?: Werewolf
How old am I?: Twenty-One

What am I like?: Isabella is proud and loyal. She will fall in line and do anything to protect her clan. Hot tempered when her loyalty is questioned. At times she is a rule breaker but will take her punishment.

What do I look like?: Isabelle gets most of her looks from her mother. The silky copper hair and the smooth pearl white skin were all the her mother but her smokey gray eyes that defined her were her fathers. When her hair is down and free it falls down to her hips. When forced to stand straight she only reaches Fie feet.

Things I enjoy?:
Reading
Swimming
Running
Fencing
Playing the Piano
The moon cycle
Forest
Being lost
Adventure

What displease me?:
Disloyalty
Liars
Feeling caged

My background: Isabelle was raised with Alpha parents meaning she was judged more severely then the other female her age. Her father had always wanted a son she he treated her as a boy sometimes. During the father daughter bonding she would sneak off and dress as a boy so she wouldn't be noticed when they went to go hunting or fenced. Her mother didn't approve so she would have her bonding moments with her by shopping and forcing her daughter to wear corsets to really show her hourglass shape.
Username: Deathangelle

User Image

Character name: Rosaline
What am I you ask?: Human (White/Caucasian)
How old am I?: 22

What am I like?: I am one who likes to keep to herself. I don't enjoy conversing with larger groups of people. I am quite intimidated by those who judge quickly. I am a fairly quiet person & would much rather sit at home cooped up with a good book & a cup of tea than go out on the busy streets.

What do I look like?: I am a rather thin woman with long, blonde hair. I have blue eyes & very pale skin, as I do not venture outside my home very often. My lips are a light pink color & my teeth are perfectly straight and white.

Things I enjoy?:
I enjoy reading a lot
I am a big fan of tea, as well.

What displease me?:
Crowds
Animals
Filth
Lack of manners and loud noises.

My background: I was born in London, England. My mother was a nurse at a local hospital and my father was a lawyer. One day, my mother went off to work and my father said he was heading into the office later. I as only twelve when my father abused me & ran off with a good portion of my family's wealth. My mother passed away just a few years later, leaving me to fend for myself. I lived with my aunt for the rest of my childhood and moved away (obviously to wherever your story takes place) at the age of 18.
Username: x - Vintage Aids

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:30 pm
OOC Thead

Welcome to the OOC thread. This is the place to have conversation about the roleplay or anything that you wish to talk about.

Christine Alina

8,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Christine Alina

8,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:55 pm
Those of you who are wondering for more other races in roleplays. There will be more to come later, but I can't say for sure. Right now, it's just vampires, werewolves, and humans for now.

Also, if you have made any mistakes in your profiles such as misspelled or something you forgot to mention. Please, do let me know and I would be happy to reedit your profile for you.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:17 pm
Still need more gentlemen....  

Christine Alina

8,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
U/C

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers