Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Meri & Kimi's Inc.
The Chatterbox: Where business is busy. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6124 6125 6126 6127

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Unknown Variable
Crew

Familiar Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2022 3:31 am
page 6126 had 7 years represented on it :o that's kind of amazing  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2022 12:58 pm
Yeah. Makes me kind of sad, though.  

Witch of Rokkenjima
Crew

Jude Halliwell

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2022 12:55 am
Don't mind me, just popping in for nostalgia feels.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2022 1:48 pm
btw, I never mentioned it here, but seeing as how this place has always been an important part of me while growing up, I thought it might feel nice to do so for anyone that passes by for life updates:

I'm a girl now! like irl 3nodding since quite a few years actually. no longer alex, but instead alexis heart  

Unknown Variable
Crew

Familiar Citizen

Witch of Rokkenjima
Crew
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2023 12:19 pm
Congratulations! heart  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2023 11:52 am
Congrats Alexis!!!  

Jude Halliwell

kimini
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2023 1:16 pm
*waves* Hi everyone heart Man, I hardly recognize Gaia anymore. (Mostly because it's been so long and my brain has the Olds) This guild, this shop, was such a huge part of my life for those few years. It's good that life has moved on, but I miss you all. Just wanted to say hi~  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2023 9:56 pm
Daaaamn, this is a blast from the past. Makes me smile seeing there are still a few of us kicking around still, lol heart  

BridgeChan
Crew

Fashionable Lunatic

28,225 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Vincent Valentine-Jenova

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2024 7:06 pm
kimini
*waves* Hi everyone heart Man, I hardly recognize Gaia anymore. (Mostly because it's been so long and my brain has the Olds) This guild, this shop, was such a huge part of my life for those few years. It's good that life has moved on, but I miss you all. Just wanted to say hi~

Same. This place was such an important and huge part of my life for those years. And y'all all still have have a place in my heart, no matter the amount of years that go by. heart

Its hard to believe so much time has passed. The boyfriend you guys (I think specifically Jen) told me to give a chance, after all its only one date, has turned in to my husband.

I hope when you see this message, it treats you well. And I hope you have been doing well.  
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2024 8:21 am
so many of you found love and married or had children over the years :3 that's so nice to hear!! y'all are cute and good and it makes me happy to see the occasional friendly face checking in

some more general updates from me:

- i mentioned above, i'm a transgender girl now! yum_whitestrawberry

- i'm team lead level in my career as a programmer now. i work with one of the leading digital library software agencies and get to be surrounded by books every day yum_tea

- i occasionally stream on twitch with a secret identity as a vtuber ninja i stream educational content, lessons, and self-study. i want to inspire people to be curious and learn more about the world around them! if you watch vtubers on twitch, you might see me one day~

- i help to lead and organize a european local riichi mahjong club 3nodding

- foreign languages are one of my (many, many, many...) study focuses. i consider my four main languages at the moment to be english, german, finnish, and japanese gaia_gaiagold  

Unknown Variable
Crew

Familiar Citizen

Meri & Kimi's Inc.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6124 6125 6126 6127

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out