Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Planning a Mega-Shrine! Help?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syndrama

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 2:40 pm
So far I'm planning to include individual shrines to each Inner Senshi (even cottoncandy princess ChibiUsa), each Outer Senshi, Endymion, as well as a shrine to the 4 Asteroid Senshi, a Shrine to the "Lost" Senshi (The ones that didn't make it to the anime but were featured or mentioned in the manga), a Shrine to the Code Name Sailor V manga, and indivdual Shrines to each manga arc's villains.

In each personal shrine, there will be the categories of Info, an Image Gallery, Powers, a fanart gallery, dub vs sub notations, and an opinions page.

I'd like advice on what to include that I haven't already. I'm also on a graphics search, so if anyone knows of a good free webgraphics site with Sailor Moon images, please link to it for me?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 3:44 pm
What about featuring some of their most memorable quotes or would that just fall under info? This may also fall under info, but you could also talk about the significant relationships they have with characters outside of the Senshi (ie- Rei & Yuuichirou).  

Solar Kitty-chan

Syndrama

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 11:18 pm
Solar Kitty-chan
What about featuring some of their most memorable quotes or would that just fall under info? This may also fall under info, but you could also talk about the significant relationships they have with characters outside of the Senshi (ie- Rei & Yuuichirou).

Good ideas 3nodding I don't want the info page to just be the basic info from the artbooks, after all. (Like height/age/etc)  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 1:09 am
guestbook or email address?
a good layout
(( do not look at my website! it sucks!))  

Tanith_4486

Twinkleh

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 8:22 am
The lost senshi?If you mean less mentioned characters in the manga this will help you loads:
http://www.animemanga.net/tomb/easy.htm  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 12:30 pm
Haha Sailor Coronis is pretty. She's the only one shown in the manga... well, aside from Deimos and Phobos. Sailors Chuu, Mermaid, and Mau don't get shown.  

Solar Kitty-chan

Melancholic_Soul

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 1:33 pm
Fan fiction maybe? I would love to post some if you add that.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 2:07 pm
I'm definiately planning a good layout. Every shrine will be similar, with different graphics. 3nodding I just need graphics of everyone's symbol and a few other image goodies. I'm not sure about adding a guestbook, but I'll keep the idea in mind.

Yes, that's what I meant by the Lost Senshi.. and it sucks that only Coronis was pictured. I should be able to find good pictures of the twin sets though (Phi & Chi, Lethe & Memnosyne) ^-^

If I add Fanfiction, I'll make it it's own 'minisite'. I'm kind of an a**l peron about canonical fiction though, so I dunno if that's a good idea, since I'd be turning down half of what was submitted just because fansenshi is uberbetter than the canons or they kill off Mamoru/Usagi or something.  

Syndrama

Melancholic_Soul

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 2:19 pm
~Alechsa~
I'm definiately planning a good layout. Every shrine will be similar, with different graphics. 3nodding I just need graphics of everyone's symbol and a few other image goodies. I'm not sure about adding a guestbook, but I'll keep the idea in mind.

Yes, that's what I meant by the Lost Senshi.. and it sucks that only Coronis was pictured. I should be able to find good pictures of the twin sets though (Phi & Chi, Lethe & Memnosyne) ^-^

If I add Fanfiction, I'll make it it's own 'minisite'. I'm kind of an a**l peron about canonical fiction though, so I dunno if that's a good idea, since I'd be turning down half of what was submitted just because fansenshi is uberbetter than the canons or they kill off Mamoru/Usagi or something.

yeah, I find Fan-fiction like that quite disturbing....for some reason they actually tend to bore me, they don't really stimulate feeling, not even outrage....

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 12:31 pm
I've got images of Chi, Phi, Mnemosyne, Lethe, Papillon, and one of Coronis  

Solar Kitty-chan

Syndrama

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 9:53 pm
Solar Kitty-chan
I've got images of Chi, Phi, Mnemosyne, Lethe, Papillon, and one of Coronis

I'd love them ^-^ The gallery for that shrine is gonna be pathetically small, I can tell sweatdrop I'll have to include fanart with the official stuff and just have notations where the fanart begins.  
Home

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games