Need an easy way to make gaia gold??? heres a few ways...

1. voting in polls
(HOW TO : go to forum and type in "poll" then click on a few of the links and answer the polls smile ) easy right?? )

2. clicking on daily chance under each category (home, shops, forums, etc.)
(TIP : click on them a few days in a row and get more gold and better items)

3. playing zOMG (bonus cuz its fun & you make gold by completing tasks & killing monsters)**my personal favorite**
(HOW TO : scroll over the "GAMES" category and click on "play zOMG" )

(TIP : you will get more gold when your level increases & you complete harder challenges..... "saw mill" in bassk'n lake is the most popular place.....so join a crew and have fun!!.......you can go against any of the bosses(couldn't think of another word) to get gold also

ALSO : zOMG has a gold cut off ...i think its 10,000 but (i could be wrong on the number) , so don't waist your time if you pass the limit

4. going to your aquarium & make a question and answer other's questions
TIP : make your answers good, because the person picks the best in bottle and you get 250g if you get picked

5. playing games (most offer gold)
I LIKE word bump because its easy and not too boring

6. completing sponsored offers on your home page to the very right corner
TIP : you can only do this if there is a new/recent offer

7. (cash)watch some of the free vids for gaia cash (easiest way to get cash & its free)
....you can buy stuff with the cash then sell it for gold on marketplace
TIP : save up the cash so you can buy an item that will seriously boost your
gold

8. try posting in the FORUMS......just find something your interested in and go through the topics and share your knowledge 3nodding
**and of course post in OUR GUILD FORUMS, you make gold and you can talk to fellow members!! biggrin

9. Booty Grab....this appears on fish tanks, just click on the words booty grab and collect some gold!!

from melvin flakes cool